No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
Interview........
Waiting
Dear OSama

During my CSQ form fill up I didn't find any option for NOC. Now I saw all of you are adding NOC.

I checked following link to find my NOC code.

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/html/Matrix.html

I'm graduate Civil Engineer. From above list I found my NOC code is 213.

Please add my NOC if it is correct otherwise please correct me.

Regards
Mahadi

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
sango said:
Hi Myhope,
I am currently leaving in Douala, Bonaberi. Last year |I missed the cap with the Federal NOC 1122. My envelope was received in BIQ paris on 3rd Feb 2012. Still waitig to hear from them. I took the TEF exams as well as IELTS which I included in my application. Contact me on 77115637 or 97702474
hey bro! i applied febuary last year. still waiting to hear from them. what is your profession? for me i didn't include any french test. was hoping that they will test it on the interview day. as they did with my friend. but my university transcripts are all in french, and i got A grade in french ordinary level. for ielts i did sent my results. i know God will not let us down. keep it up bro.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
Thank you Bachar :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
maccuet said:
Dear OSama

During my CSQ form fill up I didn't find any option for NOC. Now I saw all of you are adding NOC.

Regards
Mahadi
Hi Mahadi,

I am not sure since the NOC list has changed recently, but from the link you sent your NOC can be either 0213 or 0223. It depends on your job description. NOC 213 is if you are holding a management position and 223.

Let me know so that I can added to the list.

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
maccuet said:
Dear OSama

Regards
Mahadi
Hello,
civil engineer is 2131

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waiting
OsamaR said:
Hi Mahadi,

I am not sure since the NOC list has changed recently, but from the link you sent your NOC can be either 0213 or 0223. It depends on your job description. NOC 213 is if you are holding a management position and 223.

Let me know so that I can added to the list.
I'm not holding a position of Manager, but I am working as Civil Engineer and I was graduated from University. So I think my NOC is 0213.

NOC 223 is for Skill level-B (Occupations usually require college education or apprenticeship training). Anyway lets check with BIQ. I will send an email and will confirm you.

By the way where are you from OSama. I am from Bangladesh and working at Dubai last 4.5 years. Now get tired with Dubai, Wanna leave somewhere else.

Take care.

Mahadi

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waiting
Bachar said:
Hello,
civil engineer is 2131
Thanks for your reply. Could you please share the link?

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waiting
Feeling good to be a full member and able to add my all details in my profile. Thanks all.

Regards
Mahadi

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waiting
Dear All

Do you advise what is the requirement to work as Civil Engineer in Canada ? Could I start working there same as here or I need to go for study or ministry exam.

Please advise.

Regards
Mahadi
Dubai

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
maccuet said:
Dear All

Do you advise what is the requirement to work as Civil Engineer in Canada ? Could I start working there same as here or I need to go for study or ministry exam.

Please advise.

Regards
Mahadi
Dubai
Dear Mahadi,

you can practice there but not as an engineer for accepting your degrees you have to pass an exam, let me ask about the exam detail from my cousin he passed there.

maccuet

Aug 22, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 Sep. 2011
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
22 Oct. 2011
IELTS Request
Interview........
Waiting
javeedislam said:
Dear Mahadi,

you can practice there but not as an engineer for accepting your degrees you have to pass an exam, let me ask about the exam detail from my cousin he passed there.
Thanks for quick reply. I will wait for your cousin's feedback.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
maccuet said:
I'm not holding a position of Manager, but I am working as Civil Engineer and I was graduated from University. So I think my NOC is 0213.

NOC 223 is for Skill level-B (Occupations usually require college education or apprenticeship training). Anyway lets check with BIQ. I will send an email and will confirm you.

By the way where are you from OSama. I am from Bangladesh and working at Dubai last 4.5 years. Now get tired with Dubai, Wanna leave somewhere else.

Take care.

Mahadi
Hi Mahadi,

I have actually made a mistake in my previous post. The NOC for civil engineering is 2131, check this link for the job description:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2131&val65=213

and for Civil engineering technologists and technicians the NOC is 2231, check this link for the job description:
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2231&val65=223

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
maccuet said:
Thanks for quick reply. I will wait for your cousin's feedback.
Dear Maccuet,

you can practice with yout job but you can not write engineer with your name without licensing my cousin send me message like:-

In Canada the designation "Professional Engineer" can only be used by licensed engineers and is protected in law and strictly enforced in all provinces. The regulation and licensing of engineers are accomplished through a self-governing body that is given the power to license and discipline Professional Engineers as well as regulate the practice of the Professional Engineers in their province, such as Professional Engineers Ontario. A self-governing body's prime purpose is to protect the public. An engineering license and the award of title P.Eng grants the right to practice as a Professional Engineer. Many of these associations are also responsible for regulating other related professions. The process for registration is generally as follows:
Graduate with a degree from an accredited program in engineering or applied science, accredited by the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board (CEAB).
Complete an Engineer in Training or "engineering Internship" program under the direction of a P.Eng. (This is a minimum four-year program with the exception of Quebec[16])
Review of work experience by the Association,
Pass a Professional Practice Exam[17] (content and format of which differs by province).
Professional Engineers are not licensed in a specific discipline but are legally bound by their respective provincial Code of Ethics (e.g. in Ontario: Professional Engineers Act R.R.O. 1990, Regulation 941) from practising beyond their training and experience. Breaches of the code are often sufficient grounds for enforcement, which may include the suspension or loss of license, as well as financial penalties and now, through recent changes to Canadian law, could also result in jail, should negligence be shown to have played a part in any incident that causes loss of human life.
Engineers are not tested on technical knowledge during the licensing process should their education be accredited by the CEAB; however, the accreditation of schools and their accredited degree granting status are tightly monitored and controlled. The Canadian system thus ensures that a specific and regimented curriculum is offered and tested with strict accordance to set national standards. This streamlines the overall licensing process and ensures a firm national standard on the quality of engineering in Canada. This accreditation process is governed by Engineers Canada through their active group the Canadian Engineering Accreditation Board. The accreditation process is continuous and enforced through regular accreditation reviews of each school. These reviews typically include the review of the school's curriculum (including marked final exams and assignments), interviews of current students, extra curricular activities and teaching staff as well additional areas the visiting board may feel need addressing. The specific areas considered are Curriculum Content, Program Environment, and General Criteria. The associations are granted both an exclusive right to title and an exclusive right to practice.
There are only a few exceptions specifically noted in the acts and it does not include any "industrial exemptions". Therefore, a Professional Engineer is legally required to be registered. The level of enforcement varies depending on the specific industry.
The Professional Engineer's license is only valid in the province of delivery. There are however agreements between the associations to ease mobility. In 2009 the Professional Engineers Ontario led an initiative to develop a national engineering licensing framework.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
myhope said:
hey bro! i applied febuary last year. still waiting to hear from them. what is your profession? Financial Analyst[/color] for me i didn't include any french test. was hoping that they will test it on the interview day. as they did with my friend. but my university transcripts are all in french, and i got A grade in french ordinary level. for ielts i did sent my results. i know God will not let us down. keep it up bro.

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Migrant workers face systemic discrimination in Quebec

Migrant workers face systemic discrimination, Que. rights commission says.

QUEBEC - Migrant workers in Quebec are victims of systemic discrimination, says the Quebec Human Rights Commission in a report calling on the provincial government to promptly change its immigration programs.

In a study released Monday, the commission noted migrant workers are discriminated against because of their national origin, their race, their social condition, their language or - in the case of live-in caregivers - their gender.

In 2010, some 7,000 low-skilled migrants from Guatemala, Mexico and the Caribbean were hired in Quebec, mostly to work temporarily in the agriculture sector. A handful of those, about 400, are live-in caregivers from the Philippines working as domestic aides, according to the report.

``Our analysis shows the severe vulnerability in which migrant workers find themselves. The situation is even more difficult for women,'' the commission noted.

``Yet, these persons are part of the social fabric and contribute to the country's economic health, in the same way as permanent residents or Canadian citizens,'' it added.

Migrant workers are hired to cope with a skill and labour shortage on Quebec farms and the commission alleges their vulnerability puts a downward pressure on the working conditions of all employees in this sector.

``Without ready access to migrant workers, many Quebec employers would be forced to improve unsatisfactory working conditions for these kinds of jobs,'' the commission said.

The report also lamented that migrant workers have a permit that restricts them to a single job and a single employer, who often is also their landlord.

``This compromises several of their fundamental rights and freedoms such as mobility rights, freedom of association, the right to dignity, the right to privacy, the free disposition of property, the right to respect of the inviolability of the home,'' the report stated.

The commission is asking the Quebec government to adopt a new law to ban the obligation for migrant workers to live with their employer. It is also calling for a better system to supervise agencies that recruit migrants, as well as an independent system to address complaints from workers before they are returned to their country.

The report also asks the province to set up a permanent immigration program limiting the use of migrant workers.

The commission also pointed out that migrant workers do not have access to the same rights enjoyed by Quebec workers because they are excluded from the protection of social programs - such as legal aid, social assistance, public education and immigration support programs.

A spokeswoman for Quebec Immigration Minister Kathleen Weil said Monday the department needs time to study the ``important'' report before making any comments.

http://www.canada.com/Migrant+workers+face+systemic+discrimination+rights+commission+says/6181750/story.html