AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
harshjohn said:
Hi guys!!

i have been a passive reader of this forum for many months now. I had finalized on a immigration agent to process my file but then after reading the comments on this forum i decided i will apply on my own after agents just fill the forms on our behalf. Now i intend to file a application by self and would like the seniors to help me in my case as it could be a typical case. My details are as follows--

Bachelors in computer applications (3 yrs course) - No experience.

right after i completed BCA, i joined nursing i.e. GNM(general nursing and midwifery 3 and half yrs course) - 3+ yrs exp
which makes me a QSW as nurses are in demand there. I have ielts score of 8.0 in speaking and 8.5 listening. No knowledge of french and i plan to join french course very soon. my wife also is a nurse with 3 yrs exp.

now my problem is i have joined for Post basic Bsc nursing(2 yrs course) last year, now i m in 2nd year will be finishing the course by the time the processing is over for quebec. i would like to know if i could tick, currently student in the application for selection certificate form. if i put myself as a student will there be any problem. where should i mention that i m currently a student but have enough experience in my previous nursing diploma which makes me eligible for qsw.

the other query is that i started MBA (hospital administration from alagappa university, 2 yrs course) distance education 3 yrs back. i have a few subjects left. i may or may not complete MBA in case i get through the exams after i get the csq how should i inform them. they may question why i did not mention earlier that i m studying MBA. or should i not mention any thing about MBA at all even after i get the degree.

i may be sounding silly but i really need to know before i file my application.

thanks in advance.

I was working while studying for my MBA when I submitted my application. I included a letter from school stating that I have not completed the program and gave date of completion. I received a letter from Quebec about a year after submitting telling me that I will most likely get my CSQ provided that I send my MBA diploma (they wanted proof for my claims). So, if you think you will be done with your program soon, include in your application and you will get the points for it. You'll just have to send proof later. If you include it in your application and do not intend to finish the program before getting CSQ, do not include because you won't get points for it anyways but just remember that whatever you claim in your application you must be able to back up with documents when asked. I had enough points with my experience, school credentials and language proficiency even without the MBA degree but because I had mentionned it Quebec would have refused me my certificate if I were not able to provide proof. Hope this helps...

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Dears,the service CAIPS can be used by anyone who sent an immigration application for Quebec or any other part in Canada. They will provide us info about our files, if the file was studied, how may points the officer give us, if we will be called for an interview and when, if we have missing papers, if they receive the medicals..etc.....i found this very interesting and is not expensive, only 40 $ and in 4-5 weeks u will receive full info about ur file. I invite u to read more infos here http://www.caipsnotes.com/About.shtml
good luck

harshjohn

Jul 2, 2010
Ayinka said:
I was working while studying for my MBA when I submitted my application. I included a letter from school stating that I have not completed the program and gave date of completion. I received a letter from Quebec about a year after submitting telling me that I will most likely get my CSQ provided that I send my MBA diploma (they wanted proof for my claims). So, if you think you will be done with your program soon, include in your application and you will get the points for it. You'll just have to send proof later. If you include it in your application and do not intend to finish the program before getting CSQ, do not include because you won't get points for it anyways but just remember that whatever you claim in your application you must be able to back up with documents when asked. I had enough points with my experience, school credentials and language proficiency even without the MBA degree but because I had mentionned it Quebec would have refused me my certificate if I were not able to provide proof. Hope this helps...
thanks ayinka. sure it helped me. god bless

bkm23578

Feb 22, 2012
Hello,

I want to know what documents are required for proving work experience. Although the Quebec PNP site mentions (as quoted below) that a work experience certificate and an employment contract copy is all that is required, I am guessing that having salary payslips and other proof handy would be better, just in case they want to verify more at a later time.

The problem with me is that I work in a small firm where firstly, I am paid in cash and secondly, the boss doesn't give me any salary payslips. Also, I was never given any contract letter as such. Also, I don't file any IR-forms or something.

So all that I would have is a work experience letter. Should I ask my boss for salary slips and a contract letter before applying for the Quebec CSQ? And anything else? I want to be 100% sure that my application is not rejected because of the lack of work exp documents.

What should I do? Please help!

Enclose the following documents for yourself and your spouse, if any:

a certificate stating all your employment experiences, issued by a public notary (for applicants from China);
a copy of employment contracts with your former and current employers;
a copy of all your work certificates.

The work certificates must be produced on the company's letterhead. They must be dated and signed and bear the signatory's name and function. They must also give the following information:

start and end dates of your employment;
contact information for your employers, including their telephone number;
job positions that you held and a description of tasks that you performed.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ all members willing to apply for qualification assessment, please visit http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/education/comparative-evaluation/index.html

sanusiremi

4glory

Feb 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
September 2012
@All,
It has been a very exhuasting 2 weeks or there about that I came across this forum in my bid to get answers to the likely time line for the completion of the federal level of my application process. With my google search, I found myself in 1/3 of the pages of this forum and kept reading until this current page.

I have learnt a lot from contributions of many members here and I can see that one can ordinarily apply as a Quebec immigrant and be successful with assistance from members here, though without regrets I have processed my application with the help of a consultant who introduced me to the QSW after my personal effort and application for FSW was returned without processing on the ground that my AOT doesn't qualify for FSW.

Generally the process is quite an intense waiting game which I believe is quite worth it with the eventual successful completion of the process with a PRV in hand. I will get to share my experience in due course.

quebec4me

Jan 22, 2012
Hi Guyz,
I would like to know some info regarding RCMP Certificate. My question is if a applicant (myself) stayed in canada more then 3 years and no he returned back to india. Now if he likes to apply for quebec imigration. How he need to get the RCMP Certificate and how many days it will take ( processing time ). Pls guyz thro some light on this issue.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
quebec4me said:
Hi Guyz,
I would like to know some info regarding RCMP Certificate. My question is if a applicant (myself) stayed in canada more then 3 years and no he returned back to india. Now if he likes to apply for quebec imigration. How he need to get the RCMP Certificate and how many days it will take ( processing time ). Pls guyz thro some light on this issue.
Dear Quebec4me,

Police clearance certificate not required if you live in Canada, only certain cases it will be required. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian police clearance once your application is being processed.

Furthermore, Clearance certificate required when you applied for PR after receiving of CSQ.

Reference: "http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-police-clearance.html"

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ all landed seniors,
Please I need an apartment( a one bedroom) in cote des Negris for a few months (1 or 2). I have been repeatedly advised to search online, the ones I got are in the east side and the agents involved advised me to go west-ward. Please can anyone help me out? A member of the forum in Montreal is actually helping in this regard (he is ready to help checkout any online choice i make) The problem is I found it difficult to make a choice. this is because, take for an example a building with 99 units (flats ) and a vacant one bed room is advertised, how do one check out who his to-be neighbors will be? (security wise) I strongly feel this matters a lot so that one does not pay for an apartment that one will be so scared to live in. I need help please. I plan landing in early march please.

Thank you all

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
Hi 4glory,
welcome to the forum, surely you will get timely help and support of the forum friends here.. :)

4glory said:
@ All,
It has been a very exhuasting 2 weeks or there about that I came across this forum in my bid to get answers to the likely time line for the completion of the federal level of my application process. With my google search, I found myself in 1/3 of the pages of this forum and kept reading until this current page.

I have learnt a lot from contributions of many members here and I can see that one can ordinarily apply as a Quebec immigrant and be successful with assistance from members here, though without regrets I have processed my application with the help of a consultant who introduced me to the QSW after my personal effort and application for FSW was returned without processing on the ground that my AOT doesn't qualify for FSW.

Generally the process is quite an intense waiting game which I believe is quite worth it with the eventual successful completion of the process with a PRV in hand. I will get to share my experience in due course.

quebec4me

Jan 22, 2012
Thanks for the info javeedislam.

javeedislam said:
Dear Quebec4me,

Police clearance certificate not required if you live in Canada, only certain cases it will be required. The Canadian visa office will tell you if you need a Canadian police clearance once your application is being processed.

Furthermore, Clearance certificate required when you applied for PR after receiving of CSQ.

Reference: "http://www.canadavisa.com/canadian-immigration-police-clearance.html"

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
GUYS

if you are looking for basic french learning here is the link of basic course, in this course you can get understand words and increase your vocabulary as well as speak up.

https://rapidshare.com/files/3346525416/French_Basic_Lessons.rar

Audio and counting will be uploaded later.

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
hi nirav,
It is very sad to hear that ur application is returned. No need to worry at all. You can surely correct / update the missing details and re-submit ur application.

Pls check below points for getting ur file returned.
The reason for this are:
Firstly, If u dont wish to claim points for language proficiency, then you may have missed to tick the relevant box in the question of language proficiency in your "application for selection certificite".

Secondly, if u wish to claim the points for language proficiency then, u must provide all the necessary details of language tests asked in the application for selection certificate and further to this, for applicants post 6th dec 2011 must enclose language certificates if he/she wish to claim points for language proficiency.

It seems that u missed either of this, so ur application is returned.

So now what u can do is... Fill a fresh application form for selection certificate for u and ur spouse following the above suggestions and as per the letter sent by them.

Wish u good luck for ur application. :)

niravjani said:
Dear All,

Recently I put up my file in Jan end within 15 day total file with stamped return to origin and stated letter for asking submission of original document of Language proficiency( IELTS ,and French result) anyone is having similar experience prior.

Ortega1

Nov 23, 2011
Hello Guys,

I am in a bit of a tight corner right now. I just got a letter from BIQ Paris, that our application has been rejected which is different from what the lady told us during the interview. She said if we can get A2 level in French, then we can send the certificate to her, before she could issue our CSQ, but now we just got this rejection letter. We scored 59points without any points in french instead of the required 63points, and going through the points breakdown I found out that the Lady didn't give any points on adaptability. And I think this is not right because most of the questions she asked we answered them, provided evidence of job serch in quebec, spoke about major companies in Quebec that has vacancies in our area of study and experience (business and account), she didn't sk us anything about our knowledge of QUEBEC. As a result of this I want to file for Administrative review of this decision. My question/request from forum members now is
(i) How do I file for this administrative review
(ii) what Kind of form do I have to fill
(iii) Can somebody help me with a format of how to write it or to a site/place where I can access information that will enable me to write the adminitrative review application.
(iv) Any information, guidance and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Please feel to ask me any qestion to clarify any of the points that I ahave raised.

Thak

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
mkshah said:

Hi MKShah,

Any idea as to how they would be computing the points from DELF A1 results for the pre Dec 06th applicants? Is it going to be just 1 + 1 or will they do the break up like above 15 marks on Oral and listening to be treated as an A2 and less than 15 at A1?