18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
angeleye said:
thank you my frd :) i got PPR 1 on 20-01.12 and PPR 2 on 06.02.12. i have plans for early May INSHAALLAH.

best of luck to you too !

Congratulations Angeleye good luck for your bright future in Canada.

Stillhope

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
Thank you my frd :) same good wishes for your too !

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
angeleye said:
thank you my frd :) i got PPR 1 on 20-01.12 and PPR 2 on 06.02.12. i have plans for early May INSHAALLAH.

best of luck to you too !
CONGRATULATIONS Angeleye.

Good Luck with everything that you want to achieve.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
Thank you geri :) i pray for your quick processing, hope to see you in Montreal soon !

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
angeleye said:
Thank you geri :) i pray for your quick processing, hope to see you in Montreal soon !
Thanks my friend - I am so anxious :D to do so. :)

Hope to meet you there together with the other friends

Shannone

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Mauritius
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
October 2010
Med's Done....
November 2010
Interview........
No interview
egrace62 said:
@ StillHope and SannusiRemi, BIG BIG Congratulations.... Happy for u Both...Yeah , its True, DREAM does come true..
and i sincerely hope that those still expecting will get to experience there dreams too..

@ Gerrububaboy:What is up with ur VIsa Office... any news as of late? i know there isa light at the end of ur Tunnel very soon.. pls dont give-up.. i sincerely wish i can lead a protest on ur behalf to ur Visa Office!!!!!!

@ AngelEye, i never heard 4rm u again after my response to ur PM, aw u doing? are u now in Montreal?.... All the Best..

@ All praying this year will bring waves of good news across this thread...
its really difficult catching up on all the wonderful ideas that is being shared by all the great minds on this thread on this forum..
Cheers
Congrats and welcome back bro!

wakhta

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-04-2011
Dear Angeleye,
Many thanks for sharing your experiences. Plz let me know that chances of mine.
My Qualification : M.sc in Telecom, B.Sc in Computer science. (Total education 16years from Pakistan)
Experience : 5years plus as Telecom engineer
Martial status: spouse +1child 4 and half year.
Financial sufficency: ok
English language letter from university+Employer and detail self statment about english.
French: A1 course 66hours studies (Alliance francais letter attached + student card alliance francis)

Note: I have sent all docs with french translation attested by Foregin office and all educational documents from HEC. Some from Notary public including Resume. Would you like to tel me how much chances for me regarding CSQ?
My final destination: Montreal (also sent detail statment why i choose Canada specially Quebec and Montreal). with french translation.

Thanks again.

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
Hello Guys,
Sorry about the late response about the interview update,as we came back to London last night.The interview was on Tuesday 14/02/12 at 1430, we got there at 1300,as they were closed for lunch we have to wait outside and believe me it was freezing.we spend our time talking to someone coming for the interview as well,they opened the door at 1330 and we went at the reception,there the lady behind the counter checked our interview convocation letter and our passports and she confirmed us on the system.Then begin the long wait,we have to wait hour an a half,we were called at 1500.The good things is the waiting room was quite relaxing,there was a few books on Quebec and there was a TV screening the nice scene of the belle province.the door opened and that's it our turn.The lady was about in her late forties,she did welcome us and asked us for all the original papers(certificates,employments letter,pay slips)she left the room for a couple of minutes,when she came back my God she start checking one by one,the interview was 99.9% in French,it was not that difficult for us but after living in UK for 8 years its obvious we lost a bit of our French skills.She asked everything about starting from our education any gaps why is that,what have you done between these gaps and works,described everything though.Ant then the famous question why Quebec,any work there,what s our intention in Quebec and talked about Quebec the city,the employment,she checked one by one our work search in Quebec,She check our English proficiency,and then that's it she said OK ill give your CSQ and welcome to Quebec,the interview last one hour, one more thing she asked us a trap question,despite we speak French,she said our English is much better why we chose Quebec,we said because Quebec have more opportunities and its life is cheaper there. That's it really ,hope this help the future people going for interview,anything you guys might need just pm us.
GOD BLESS
Abmir

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ABMIR said:
Hello Guys,
Sorry about the late response about the interview update,as we came back to London last night.The interview was on Tuesday 14/02/12 at 1430, we got there at 1300,as they were closed for lunch we have to wait outside and believe me it was freezing.we spend our time talking to someone coming for the interview as well,they opened the door at 1330 and we went at the reception,there the lady behind the counter checked our interview convocation letter and our passports and she confirmed us on the system.Then begin the long wait,we have to wait hour an a half,we were called at 1500.The good things is the waiting room was quite relaxing,there was a few books on Quebec and there was a TV screening the nice scene of the belle province.the door opened and that's it our turn.The lady was about in her late forties,she did welcome us and asked us for all the original papers(certificates,employments letter,pay slips)she left the room for a couple of minutes,when she came back my God she start checking one by one,the interview was 99.9% in French,it was not that difficult for us but after living in UK for 8 years its obvious we lost a bit of our French skills.She asked everything about starting from our education any gaps why is that,what have you done between these gaps and works,described everything though.Ant then the famous question why Quebec,any work there,what s our intention in Quebec and talked about Quebec the city,the employment,she checked one by one our work search in Quebec,She check our English proficiency,and then that's it she said OK ill give your CSQ and welcome to Quebec,the interview last one hour, one more thing she asked us a trap question,despite we speak French,she said our English is much better why we chose Quebec,we said because Quebec have more opportunities and its life is cheaper there. That's it really ,hope this help the future people going for interview,anything you guys might need just pm us.
GOD BLESS
Abmir
Well Done ---Congrats

Good Luck for the upcoming part.

Rgds

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
STILLHOPE said:
hello friends just to share very special news with u,

Today one of the best ever Valentine Gift we received from our God that is Our much much awaited Passport Request.

Yahooooooooooo

Thanks to every one and good luck. Hope every one will get good news very soon.

stillhope
Dear Friend STILLHOPE, many many congratulations for your PPR.... :)

It has been a while since your last post on this thread.... And see you came back with a bang.... :)
:) :)
I wish you GOOD LUCK and may god almighty bless you n your family with a happy, fulfilling and beautiful life there in DREAMLAND :)

ABMIR

Star Member
Jul 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-11
Doc's Request.
10-11-2012
Nomination.....
14-02-2012
AOR Received.
Paris:10-08-2011/CIO:04-04-12
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
25/04/12
Med's Request
16/05/12
Med's Done....
26/05/12
Interview........
14-02-2012
Passport Req..
08-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
when GOD wish
angeleye said:
Thank you my frd :) same good wishes for your too !
Angee,
Congrats ;) ;) ;) ;) the day has finally come,Insha Allah everything goes find for you and remember us in your Duahs,till then see you soon in Montreal .

Abmir

mkshah

Champion Member
Sep 2, 2010
Gujarat
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6235 / 0112
ABMIR said:
Hey guys,
Got it finally ,we got our CSQ,well as I said our interview was in Paris.We got it but the lady doing our interview was tough,she never smile though ,but the good thing we got it,I'll update you guys later on.
Till then good luck everyone
ABMIR

God bless
Hi friend ABMIR, well obviously I am late in wishing you, many congratulations to you for getting CSQ, your First and very important step cleared... :) :)
And GOOD LUCK for federal part... :)

And thanks for sharing ur interview experience, especially that last tip you shared... It is something new... :)

wakhta

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-04-2011
Helo Ambir,
Many Many congratulation on your successful interview. I am new in this forum but i have applied in Feb25, 2011. I am Telecom engineer. Resident of Pakistan.

When did you file your QSW ?

regards
waheed

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
By the grace of Allah, Today i got my passport back with visa stamped on it :) thank you so much guyz for all your support and prayers :) my bestest wishes for the frds who are in processing phase, hope you al get succeeded :)