Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Priyas where r u living in UK, google French institute near to u and try to learn online French atleast to improve your vocabulary.

If u need more help let is know.

[

quote author=priyas link=topic=37196.msg1277094#msg1277094 date=1329323962]
HI ambi,
I want to learn french but i dont know fromwhere i will start,
do you know any institute from where i can start learn,
[/quote]

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@Stillhope,
CONGRATULATION ON YOUR PASSPORT REQUEST.
BIOLAH

STILLHOPE said:
Priyas where r u living in UK, google French institute near to u and try to learn online French atleast to improve your vocabulary.

If u need more help let is know.

[

quote author=priyas link=topic=37196.msg1277094#msg1277094 date=1329323962]
HI ambi,
I want to learn french but i dont know fromwhere i will start,
do you know any institute from where i can start learn,

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
matgoestocanada said:
Hi Baiyang,

But as french do I really need to do a test of french?
It's my first language...

Thanks a lot anyway.
Matthieu
No you do not need to past any test if it is your first language. Just show French ID, or passport or school transcripts in French. That's what I did and got my points that way. I was selected without interview.Good luck.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
Passport request at last. Please do I travel to Ghana with our passports (myself, wife and baby) or what is the best way please?

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
sanusiremi said:
Passport request at last. Please do I travel to Ghana with our passports (myself, wife and baby) or what is the best way please?
Congratulations Sanusiremi.

Did your address disappear on 27.01.2012 and did it come back today as you received the PPR.
Can you tell us also when did your e-cas status change to "In Process"?

Thanks and Good Luck in your new Life

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@sanusiremi,

Congratulation on your passport request. I advise you travel to Accra to drop the passports.Please, do share your interview experience with me. i guess you are from Naija?

Biolah

sanusiremi said:

Ayinka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
U.S.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 8th 2012
AOR Received.
3/16/12
Med's Request
3/16/12
Med's Done....
3/21/12- in process since May 3rd 2012
pony said:
Hi there! Do any of you know of any case in which the CSQ is offered only by applications (selection sur dossiers), i.e. without having an interview? Does it always happens if you have enough points (57 for single and 63 for couple)?

I sent my applications late October 2011 to BIQ Hong Kong. I got 59 points only with that. I will have my DELF B1 and B2 results next week. I believe I will gain at least 8 points, while I only need 4 more to meet the "selection sur dossiers" requirements.
Hey there,

I received my CSQ without an interview but I'm fluent in French. I believe that the interview is mainly to check language proficiency. Good luck.

sanusiremi

Oct 2, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-12-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
JUNE 7 2011
AOR Received.
25TH OCT 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
12-12-11
Med's Done....
19/12/11
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
15/02/2012
VISA ISSUED...
20/02/2012
LANDED..........
03/03/2012
@ geribubaboy,
Thanks so much. Yes, my address disappeared on the 27th January 2012 and it is still not available. My ecas is still showing in process.

@ Biolah,
Yes, I am a Nigerian and I guess you suspected that from my names combination. Dont worry, in the next 2 months I will be Tom Bush :).
My interview was in Accra and I think the basic reason for the interview was to assess my language skills most especially french.

The interviewer spoke in french in like 99% of the interview duration and I must confess to you that he ended up translating to English himself becos I was lost. I dont speak french except Bonjor. My wife could pick a few words also.

But my advice, try your best in learning the language and most importantly,know much about your profession in Quebec. Contact them, register with them also do your qualification assessment with MICC. The interviewer was convince we were going to montreal because we tendered all copies of the above documents when he asked for proof of our determination to reside in montreal.

The man was impressed. And after summing up our scores and it wasnt upto the required pass mark, he then asked us what we know about montreal,the weather, job market etc. After saying all we knew, he said bon bon bon and finally congratulations you have been accepted to live and work in Montreal.

He then spent like 45min printing the CSQ and all sort of other letters in english and french.

Finally, he said to me- my friend, you are my problem, please go and learn how to speak french for your better integration in Montreal.

And I responded by saying thank you. Till now I havent started o. I have taking like 3 french teachers and i just pay them for coming to my house. I am never at home. its work work work.

So biolah, please follow my advise and you will be successful by His grace.
God bless you

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
devang3d said:
Hello Ossama Sir

I would like to know something about quebec
because you already live in quebec..
Hows life over there?

Please share your exp with us..tell us about work,housing,week-ends.
Hi devang3d,

I have actually did my bachelor degree there 8 years back but currently I am not living there. However, we have egrace62 who has already landed in Montreal and syed_h_sha who is there on a work permit at the moment.

They might be able to give you most up-to-date information:)

you can refer to some of the previous posts by egrace62 where he talked about the city of Montreal.

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
sanusiremi said:
@ geribubaboy,
Thanks so much. Yes, my address disappeared on the 27th January 2012 and it is still not available. My ecas is still showing in process.

@ Biolah,
Yes, I am a Nigerian and I guess you suspected that from my names combination. Dont worry, in the next 2 months I will be Tom Bush :).
My interview was in Accra and I think the basic reason for the interview was to assess my language skills most especially french.

The interviewer spoke in french in like 99% of the interview duration and I must confess to you that he ended up translating to English himself becos I was lost. I dont speak french except Bonjor. My wife could pick a few words also.

But my advice, try your best in learning the language and most importantly,know much about your profession in Quebec. Contact them, register with them also do your qualification assessment with MICC. The interviewer was convince we were going to montreal because we tendered all copies of the above documents when he asked for proof of our determination to reside in montreal.

The man was impressed. And after summing up our scores and it wasnt upto the required pass mark, he then asked us what we know about montreal,the weather, job market etc. After saying all we knew, he said bon bon bon and finally congratulations you have been accepted to live and work in Montreal.

He then spent like 45min printing the CSQ and all sort of other letters in english and french.

Finally, he said to me- my friend, you are my problem, please go and learn how to speak french for your better integration in Montreal.

And I responded by saying thank you. Till now I havent started o. I have taking like 3 french teachers and i just pay them for coming to my house. I am never at home. its work work work.

God bless you
Congratz buddy, wish you good luck for new new life in Quebec.

and many thanks for sharing your interview, it is really fruitful to all of us.

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
sanusiremi said:
@ geribubaboy,

@ Biolah,

God bless you
Thank you very much sanusiremi for sharing the interview details with us, it really helps :) wish you all the best in the remaining part of the process..

Please share with us the below details of your case so that I added to the list:

BIQ/Visa Office:
CSQ App. Sent:
1st AOR:
Interview Date/Location:
CSQ:

Good Luck

nick_cool

Jan 4, 2012
Hello all senior members...still waiting for your help......

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT CALCULATING POINT FOR QUEBEC................
need your help on urgent basis..i want to put my file for quebec but just want to make sure that i reach the cutoff points 49 or not for eligibility..please find my details and help me out..

Education: Masters in Humar Resource
Work Experience: 3 Yrs (recruitment field)
French: cleared A2 and preparing for TCF (if i get B1 in TCF overall may i count it as B1 level and am i eligible to get B1 points in my Quebec Application or else i need to clear Delf B1 level)

IELTS: 6.5 Listening & 7 speaking (how much i will get)
financial status: OK
Relatives in Quebec: my real brother already got passport stamped for quebec (so i will get points if he is in quebec and how much i will get?)

Please all forum members give me your valuable help:::

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
nick_cool said:
Hello all senior members...still waiting for your help......

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT CALCULATING POINT FOR QUEBEC................
need your help on urgent basis..i want to put my file for quebec but just want to make sure that i reach the cutoff points 49 or not for eligibility..please find my details and help me out..

Education: Masters in Humar Resource
Work Experience: 3 Yrs (recruitment field)
French: cleared A2 and preparing for TCF (if i get B1 in TCF overall may i count it as B1 level and am i eligible to get B1 points in my Quebec Application or else i need to clear Delf B1 level)

IELTS: 6.5 Listening & 7 speaking (how much i will get)
financial status: OK
Relatives in Quebec: my real brother already got passport stamped for quebec (so i will get points if he is in quebec and how much i will get?)

Please all forum members give me your valuable help:::
Here you are the link

http://www.form.services.micc.gouv.qc.ca/epi/index.jsp?languageCode=en

click the Begin Evaluation, and you can evaluate for yourself better than anyone else.

Good Luck

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
sanusiremi said:
@ geribubaboy,

@ Biolah,

The interviewer spoke in french in like 99% of the interview duration and I must confess to you that he ended up translating to English himself becos I was lost. I dont speak french except Bonjor. My wife could pick a few words also. Whao , thats cool

But my advice, try your best in learning the language and most importantly,know much about your profession in Quebec. Contact them, register with them(Pls where do you register or who to register with? also do your qualification assessment with MICC. The interviewer was convince we were going to montreal because we tendered all copies of the above documents when he asked for proof of our determination to reside in montreal.

He then spent like 45min printing the CSQ and all sort of other letters in english and french. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

God bless you
You can contact egrace62 (a forum member) now in Montreal to help in easing your landing process.
fiirm