Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
AOR Received.
08-04-2011
To Angeleye
Dear Future Quebecian Angeleye, Many Many Congratulation on your CSQ! This is Waheed Akhtar from Rawalpindi,Pakistan. Professionaly Telecom Engineer. I applied for QSW Feb 25th , 2011. Waiting for response from HK.

Plz tel me how was your interview?,wht kind of questions they asked you? Also do you have a idea about Telecom related degree holder chances of CSQ?

Regards
Engr.Waheed

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
wakhta said:
To Angeleye
Dear Future Quebecian Angeleye, Many Many Congratulation on your CSQ! This is Waheed Akhtar from Rawalpindi,Pakistan. Professionaly Telecom Engineer. I applied for QSW Feb 25th , 2011. Waiting for response from HK.

Plz tel me how was your interview?,wht kind of questions they asked you? Also do you have a idea about Telecom related degree holder chances of CSQ?

Regards
Engr.Waheed
Waheed don't be worry, if your file is accepted then there are bright chances of success. You just have to improve yourself for french

Ortega1

Nov 23, 2011
Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the quickest ways to get a french language test certificate. We attended our QSC interview in Paris last week, but we couldn't get our CSQ immediately because our french language ability is not very good. So the lady said we need to get the certificate to her before she could issue the certificate to us. At the moment we are living in the part of UK where we are finding it difficult to find french language schools. Please guys I will like to know -(1) any trusted online sites that we could use to prepare for the test (11) How to register for the french language test (111) how much is the registration fee (iv) if Alliance france offer distance learning programme.

Meanwhile the interviewer said we scored 61points, so we need very few points to reach the required 63points. Please any help, info, advice and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

javeedislam

Feb 6, 2012
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
U112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2010
Doc's Request.
16 May 2014 updated on 03 Aug 2014
Nomination.....
Not yet
AOR Received.
26-04-2011
IELTS Request
03 August 2014 as well as TCFQ
File Transfer...
soon INSHALLAH
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Soon Inshallah
LANDED..........
soon by the Grace of Allah, Inshallah
Ortega1 said:
Hello,

Can anyone please tell me the quickest ways to get a french language test certificate. We attended our QSC interview in Paris last week, but we couldn't get our CSQ immediately because our french language ability is not very good. So the lady said we need to get the certificate to her before she could issue the certificate to us. At the moment we are living in the part of UK where we are finding it difficult to find french language schools. Please guys I will like to know -(1) any trusted online sites that we could use to prepare for the test (11) How to register for the french language test (111) how much is the registration fee (iv) if Alliance france offer distance learning programme.

Meanwhile the interviewer said we scored 61points, so we need very few points to reach the required 63points. Please any help, info, advice and guidance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
you have to contact AF "http://www.alliancefrancaise.org.uk/TEF.html" for latest test dates as far as speaking concern you can consult "http://www.jefrench.net". I hope this might be helpful to you.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Congratulations! I sent my docs to Paris after the cap got filled in the federal NOC 1122. I included both IELTS 6 listening & 7.5 speaking,,,,,,,,,, original TEF as well. Wainting to hear from them since Feb 1 that I despatched. I am from CAmeroon. Any advise on how many points I get for language?

myhope

Sep 30, 2011
sango said:
Congratulations! I sent my docs to Paris after the cap got filled in the federal NOC 1122. I included both IELTS 6 listening & 7.5 speaking,,,,,,,,,, original TEF as well. Wainting to hear from them since Feb 1 that I despatched. I am from CAmeroon. Any advise on how many points I get for language?
hey bro! i'm from cameroon too. where do you live now? did you send your docs this feb 1st or last year. may be we could exchage e-mails and get together.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@ StillHope and SannusiRemi, BIG BIG Congratulations.... Happy for u Both...Yeah , its True, DREAM does come true..
and i sincerely hope that those still expecting will get to experience there dreams too..

@ Gerrububaboy:What is up with ur VIsa Office... any news as of late? i know there isa light at the end of ur Tunnel very soon.. pls dont give-up.. i sincerely wish i can lead a protest on ur behalf to ur Visa Office!!!!!!

@ AngelEye, i never heard 4rm u again after my response to ur PM, aw u doing? are u now in Montreal?.... All the Best..

@ All praying this year will bring waves of good news across this thread...
its really difficult catching up on all the wonderful ideas that is being shared by all the great minds on this thread on this forum..
Cheers

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
CSQ Received: 19-09-2011
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
egrace62 said:
@ StillHope and SannusiRemi, BIG BIG Congratulations.... Happy for u Both...Yeah , its True, DREAM does come true..
and i sincerely hope that those still expecting will get to experience there dreams too..

@ Gerrububaboy:What is up with ur VIsa Office... any news as of late? i know there isa light at the end of ur Tunnel very soon.. pls dont give-up.. i sincerely wish i can lead a protest on ur behalf to ur Visa Office!!!!!!

@ AngelEye, i never heard 4rm u again after my response to ur PM, aw u doing? are u now in Montreal?.... All the Best..

its really difficult catching up on all the wonderful ideas that is being shared by all the great minds on this thread on this forum..
Cheers
hey e-grace, im good, how are you doing? yes i read yuur PM and ur advice is well taken. have sent my pasport for visa stamping. Rest is fine, hope ur job and life are going smooth. stay in touch frd.

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
angeleye said:
sorry guyz for the delay in updating my interview details :)

My interview was on 19 sept at 1:30 pm but I reached there office 2 hours earlier. i was called at 12 and asked whether i am ready to give interview at ths time, and i said yes. the interviewer was a middle aged lady, very lively. she started by asking that when i dont speak french at all, why i applied for quebec. i kept on convincing her but she was not reday to accept that i will stay in quebec, rather i will move to some other province. anyhow, she chekcd my passport, my degrees, transcripts, work letters and calculated some thing. then she asked me abt job search, i showed her some prints, she asked y i want to immigrate and leave my country. i explained her the reason, just like Stillhope, i prepared an assignmnet on quebec, which i showed to her, and she was impressed. then she asked me do i have any frds or family in quebec and i said no. then she said give me some time to calculate. and then she said you are accepted even without french, cuz i know you are a brilliant lady, and you will succeed over there, bt do concentrate on french. she handed over me my CSQ and explained the next steps. i thanked her and came out :)

this was the entire story guyz :)
dear waheed, i have attached my interview details for you.

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gryffindorgirl said:
hi there,

im new here! joined this forum today. i gave my A1 and A2 exam just a few days back and im eagerly waiting for the results. i have submitted every other document thats required for the quebec skilled worker programme. the only docs pending from my side are the pass certificates for A1 AND A2. so i was wondering what should i do or expect next once i get my A1 and A2 results? this whole thing is pretty new to me so please advise!! also, once i submit my A1 and A2 certificates how long will it take for the rest of the process to be over? i had submitted my docs in the month of december(2011) and got the letter that my file is open in january 2012. waiting for some good responses. thank you!!

-gryffindorgirl
Hello @gryffindorgirl

I think you can send them "attestation de resussi"...this is a temporary mark sheet given by AF...so you can utilize them...Generally ADR comes after 2 months from exam..When did you gave your exam...?

devang3d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
priyas said:
Hi My timeline are

apliication applied on 13 oct 2011

AOR waiting
Hey Priyas

You sent your application in month of October and its February is running on...generally QSW allot file number within 1.5 month or max 2 for indian applicant..i also received in 21 days only..Can you tell me about your point system? so we can assume whats going on with your file?

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
angeleye said:
hey e-grace, im good, how are you doing? yes i read yuur PM and ur advice is well taken. have sent my pasport for visa stamping. Rest is fine, hope ur job and life are going smooth. stay in touch frd.
Angeleye, CONGRATULATIONSSSS my friend :) when did you get your PPR ?? I missed that post!! I will update the table with your deals inshallah once I receive the date from you..

When are you planning to move to Montreal ??

OsamaR

angeleye

Nov 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Nomination.....
LANDED..........
23-05-2012
thank you my frd :) i got PPR 1 on 20-01.12 and PPR 2 on 06.02.12. i have plans for early May INSHAALLAH.

best of luck to you too !

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
egrace62 said:

Cheers
Egrace my dear friend,

First of all I am so happy :) to hear from you and hope that everything goes fine in your life. I hope that you are working and I just want to tell you to keep your spirit high and be + and believe in God because you will achieve everything.
As per my VO - I should say that I have the worse luck :'( ever to have my file there. In January the processing time for my VO changed to 22 months :( and I don't know what is happening. My status Changed to "In Process" and a line was added to it saying "We started processing your application on 24.01.2012" but no MR till now. ::)
Thanks for your good words about the protest :)

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you again.

Take Care
Geribubaboy