NOC: 4122
ind ref: PAXXXXXX
dossier: PAXXXXXX
BIQ PARIS
NOC: 2112
Ind ref: PAXXXXXX
dossier: PAXXXXXX
BIQ PARIS

Guys concerning this topic, I think its quite clear from the Quebec immigration procedures that any person who has qualifications concedered on Demand in Quebec and those with employment letters are given priority, and for those who can manage past 55 points (for singles) & 63 (for famillies) without the 6 points for adaptability chances are high you will be waived for the interview since you already garner the required pass mark. This feat is normally achieved with guys having preffred AOTs that garner 12 points or more/and or have advanced level of french and for spouses with young childrens coz two kids below 12 years already gives a bonus of 8 points. Therefore I dont think it maters what your file no. looks like. If you are advanced in french, have a prefferd AOT and for spouses some two kids below 12 and an undergraduate wife/or husband then you can then speculate you are thro'..........By the way am still yet to get my CSQ, I have Biochem with 6+ experience of the same though i scored 0 for french and from my calculations I score a total of about 71 points without the 6 adaptability points. These is coz have got two young boys and my wife has a BA in management. But you never know with the VO anything can happen!

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
lepatissier07 said:
Hi guys,

N.ref.ind. > NAxxxx
N.Dos. > NAxxxx
NOC > 6252
Selec. Interview > Montreal
Federal Part > Buffalo, NY

cya, :)
lepatissier07

Conguratulation for your csq , which u received today as per your time line says

geribubaboy

May 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=green]Rome[/color][/move]
NOC Code......
[move][color=purple]4021[/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue]03.12.2010[/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
[move][color=green]17.12.2010[/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=green]***02. 2012***[/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=green]***03.2012***[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green]***04. 2012[/color][move]
VISA ISSUED...
[move][color=green] May 2012[/color][/move]
LANDED..........
[move][b][color=red]June 2012[/color][/b][/move]
@ EGRACE

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT. NOW TIME FOR A JOB - WISH U LUCK IN THAT.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
:) my friends next is your turn. Because your file is in queue for long I m sure u will get good news very soon.

geribubaboy said:
@ EGRACE

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT. NOW TIME FOR A JOB - WISH U LUCK IN THAT.

lepatissier07

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27.11.2010 CSQ 28.10.2011 FED
Doc's Request.
25.05.2011 CSQ
Nomination.....
20.09.2011 CSQ CSQ by Mail 11.10.2011
AOR Received.
11.02.2011 CSQ
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
03.05.2012 AOR
Med's Done....
Interview........
20.09.2011 CSQ
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
@ STILLHOPE

Thanks. the interview was at the 20.Sept. My Officer told me i would receive it by mail the following week. The Processing Date on the letter says 5.October (2weeks later). They send it the 7th October. :)

btw, i've got one question please, may be you know it:

to confirm please, regarding the "Additional Family Information"-Form.

Do I have to complete this anyway, even if: 1. I'm Single, No Spouse or Common-Law, never married
2. No Brother, No Sister
3. No Children, whether adopted or not....
4. Parents still alive, but will never ever come to Canada

Meaning, they just want to know who I left behind, even if they will never come, and that's it ?!

Sunny Greetings, 8)
lepatissier07

P.S.: I have heard another not so (for me) important rumor regarding the QSW-PR-Visa which is valid for 5 years, so far. Is it true that
I cannot work somewhere else in Canada, except here in this Province? (the reason of CSQ)
What happens if i decide in 3 years that (Job issues for example) i don't want to stay here anymore? (I mean this Province)
Who knows whats coming up... I've heard they might revoke the PR if haven't stayed in Quebec, even if i applied for QSW.
What would have been if I would have applied for the FSW from the beginning
on, and then decided I want to work in Quebec..would it have been the same issue, (CSQ) just the other way around?!

shazam79

Oct 7, 2011
THE CSQ & LABOR MARKET OPINION (LMO)

Hi STILLHOPE (or anyone else qualified to answer):

I currently reside and work in QC and I just applied for the CSQ! But I may need a new work permit in the future as I may need to find another job.

one question: If I receive the CSQ am I then exempt from the labor market opnion (LMO) when applying for another work permit?

I would assume so given that that is what the CSQ process is predominantly related to (employment in quebec/canada)!

According to the section 'Working temporarily in Canada: Jobs that require a work permit but no labour market opinion' on the CIC website I would be, however, it doesn't specifically state Quebec.

CIC website:
Workers nominated by a province for permanent residence
A person who has been nominated by a province for permanent residence and has a job offer from an employer based in that province.

Merci!
;D

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fiirm said:
Hi All,

Please people in the house, can anybody help me with hard copy of DELF A1 Activities Books - pls send to e_fiirm @ yahoo.co.uk
I have tried to download from the link but keep getting error.

I will appreciate it greatly.

Thanks
Fiirm
Hello,

I have hard copy but how do you get from me. Cause, I m from Bangladesh.

Robin

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mkshah said:
Hi egrace nice to hear that you got appartment..
pls can u share what amenities you get and any extras to pay apart from the rental, ie gas bill, electricity bill, maintenance..

I m just curious to know more about it :)
i got it via: www.toutmontreal.com
it is a 1 1/2 apartment. the 1 signifies the number of room while the 1/2 signifies toilet and bathromm + kitchen. et tous sont inclus dans le prix ( chauffrage, hot water, electricity, cable, washing machine, kicthen utensils) but no internet connection but i can set up a fast internet connection for myself at $ 20 max per month.... the landlord also told me one of his tennants has a 50g- high speed internet facility which he shares with others for a fee of (5-10)$ monthly
the Chauffrage is particularly helpful especially in times like this when the winter is around the corner.... the chauffrage is the room warmer that keeps the room warm away from the biting cold outside... i am used to very hot sun hence the chauffarge is a most for me....
for the maintenance: i will have to drop a deposit of 100$ which i will collect when am leaving the place. but my collecting it depends on if i have not destroyed anything in the room. if anything is/was destroyed, then i forfeit my 100$..
There are several kinds of lease in Quebec. this one i got is a short-stay ( duree courte) type. lease payment is done on a weekly basis. and the rental week runs from saturday-saturday. but for first timmers u pay a minimum of 2weeks.
it is located in the Hochellaga neigbourhood and its just 20mins drive 4rm downtown Montreal where 90% of the job on this beautiful island is located.

PLS NOTE I AM DUE TO LAND LATER THIS MONTH has STILLHOPE RIGHTLY STATED

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: THE CSQ & LABOR MARKET OPINION (LMO)

shazam79 said:
Hi STILLHOPE (or anyone else qualified to answer):

I currently reside and work in QC and I just applied for the CSQ! But I may need a new work permit in the future as I may need to find another job.

one question: If I receive the CSQ am I then exempt from the labor market opnion (LMO) when applying for another work permit?No u are not.cos u still will be at the mercy of ur employer!!!!!!!!! if they decide they dont need u again , then VOILA.... so their opinion will always continue to be important if u decide to remain on workpermit forever... Y not consider filing for PR? u are now gaing canadian experience which those of us outside canada are praying to have cos our experince outhere is not recognised there....
first if u are canadian citizen/ a permanent resident,: u may decide to apply for CSQ so that u can benefit from some of the govt support and other things like tuition fee reduction. in this case, immediately u get the CSQ, ur status automatically confers infinity-time limit on the CSQ.
BUT if u are in Canada on a temporary Residence Visa ( TRV)/ work permit,: ur CSQ is only potent for 3years ( but if it is to be used for applying for PR, the CSQ+federal application must be submitted at a maximum delay of one-year after issuance otherwise it cannot be used for filing permanent residence application again) after issuance or for as long as ur TRV/WP is valid depending on which comes first. immediately ur visa expires, u can no longer legally stay in canada on the strength of the CSQ just as those of us who are outside canada cannot travel into canada without first getting a PRV+CSQ. bcos only Permanent residence visa /citizenship confers infinity-time-limit on the CSQ. for canadian permanent residence for aw long do u want to continue renewing ur visa?it is better for u to file for PR immediately u get ur CSQ ( but of cos u av to decide if u really will love to settle in Quebec)

fo

I would assume so given that that is what the CSQ process is predominantly related to (employment in quebec/canada)!

According to the section 'Working temporarily in Canada: Jobs that require a work permit but no labour market opinion' on the CIC website I would be, however, it doesn't specifically state Quebec.

CIC website:
Workers nominated by a province for permanent residence
A person who has been nominated by a province for permanent residence and has a job offer from an employer based in that province.

Merci!
;D

CSQ_Applicant

May 2, 2010
Don't worry Boss..........Even I submitted my application on 14th September and am waiting....................

Let us wait another couple of weeks I think. Could u share your background with me.

Thanks.

shootingstar said:
Helllllllllooooo there!!!

How is everyone doing? I'm tired of waiting for the AOR :( ....it is a month now since the application was sent. Wish it would come soon......

Is it e-mail or regular mail??

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
Hi guys,

I am back and ready to start working on my QSW application.. I will definitely need all your help and expertise in the coming few days :)

I am filling the application directly myself without the help of any consultant as I have applied few years back as FSW through a consultant and I got rejected because he didn't submit the exact required documents :mad:... So because of his mistake I got rejected, even though I had more than the required qualifying points at that time :eek:

So I have decided to do it myself this time 8) along with your support guys :)

Osama

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
Hi Guys,
Today my status changed to Medical results have been received.
I received my RPRF on 12th Sept.
What does this status indicates? how long after this change I should be expecting my PP ?

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
grimreaper said:
Though i'm new to this thread I'm an old member of this forum. I'm preparing my Quebec app, I would like to know if the 'University Transcripts' are mandatory for Quebec or simple notarized photocopy of marklist and certificates of my graduation is enough?
Hi Grimreaper, If it is feasible for you to get the transcripts attested by university it is the best thing you can do. If it is not possible you can send the notraized photocopies of your tanscripts, they are accepted as well. cheers

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
OsamaR said:
Hi guys,

I am back and ready to start working on my QSW application.. I will definitely need all your help and expertise in the coming few days :) - welcome back Osama : )

I am filling the application directly myself without the help of any consultant as I have applied few years back as FSW through a consultant and I got rejected because he didn't submit the exact required documents :mad:... So because of his mistake I got rejected, even though I had more than the required qualifying points at that time :eek:

So I have decided to do it myself this time 8) along with your support guys :)

Osama

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
egrace62 said:
i got it via: www.toutmontreal.com
it is a 1 1/2 apartment. the 1 signifies the number of room while the 1/2 signifies toilet and bathromm + kitchen. et tous sont inclus dans le prix ( chauffrage, hot water, electricity, cable, washing machine, kicthen utensils) but no internet connection but i can set up a fast internet connection for myself at $ 20 max per month.... the landlord also told me one of his tennants has a 50g- high speed internet facility which he shares with others for a fee of (5-10)$ monthly
the Chauffrage is particularly helpful especially in times like this when the winter is around the corner.... the chauffrage is the room warmer that keeps the room warm away from the biting cold outside... i am used to very hot sun hence the chauffarge is a most for me....
for the maintenance: i will have to drop a deposit of 100$ which i will collect when am leaving the place. but my collecting it depends on if i have not destroyed anything in the room. if anything is/was destroyed, then i forfeit my 100$..
There are several kinds of lease in Quebec. this one i got is a short-stay ( duree courte) type. lease payment is done on a weekly basis. and the rental week runs from saturday-saturday. but for first timmers u pay a minimum of 2weeks.
it is located in the Hochellaga neigbourhood and its just 20mins drive 4rm downtown Montreal where 90% of the job on this beautiful island is located.

PLS NOTE I AM DUE TO LAND LATER THIS MONTH has STILLHOPE RIGHTLY STATED

Thank you egrace for sharing it in detail. have a safe journey.