NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
i got it via: www.toutmontreal.com
it is a 1 1/2 apartment. the 1 signifies the number of room while the 1/2 signifies toilet and bathromm + kitchen. et tous sont inclus dans le prix ( chauffrage, hot water, electricity, cable, washing machine, kicthen utensils) but no internet connection but i can set up a fast internet connection for myself at $ 20 max per month.... the landlord also told me one of his tennants has a 50g- high speed internet facility which he shares with others for a fee of (5-10)$ monthly
the Chauffrage is particularly helpful especially in times like this when the winter is around the corner.... the chauffrage is the room warmer that keeps the room warm away from the biting cold outside... i am used to very hot sun hence the chauffarge is a most for me....
for the maintenance: i will have to drop a deposit of 100$ which i will collect when am leaving the place. but my collecting it depends on if i have not destroyed anything in the room. if anything is/was destroyed, then i forfeit my 100$..
There are several kinds of lease in Quebec. this one i got is a short-stay ( duree courte) type. lease payment is done on a weekly basis. and the rental week runs from saturday-saturday. but for first timmers u pay a minimum of 2weeks.
it is located in the Hochellaga neigbourhood and its just 20mins drive 4rm downtown Montreal where 90% of the job on this beautiful island is located.

PLS NOTE I AM DUE TO LAND LATER THIS MONTH has STILLHOPE RIGHTLY STATED
[/quote]

@Egrace62,

This is quite interesting. You are already in Quebec (l'esprit). May God make this life time vouyage good one.

DEBLAYER LE TERAIN POUR NOUS ;D ;D ;D ;D

Regards
fiirm

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
fReSco said:
Hi Grimreaper, If it is feasible for you to get the transcripts attested by university it is the best thing you can do. If it is not possible you can send the notraized photocopies of your tanscripts, they are accepted as well. cheers
Thank you Fresco, that relieves me from a lot of pressure..

fReSco

Apr 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2011
AOR Received.
Not yet
Interview........
Not yet
grimreaper said:
Thank you Fresco, that relieves me from a lot of pressure..
anytime my firend.

hussen

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Does having less than 6 months experience (0 points on the experience criteria) get your application rejected? Although i score 50 points without any points on the experience, i am a little worried. So what do you think?

Thanks!

Razaqng

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/02/2011
Doc's Request.
22/08/2011(Credit Card Refused)
AOR Received.
22/08/2011
hussen said:
Hello everyone,

Does having less than 6 months experience (0 points on the experience criteria) get your application rejected? Although i score 50 points without any points on the experience, i am a little worried. So what do you think?

Thanks!
dear all,from wat i saw in anoda forum,imigrer.com though postings in french lang,it seems d 2nd alfabet does nt signfy piority b'cos i saw some pple wit PA and their timelines were terifying.So i wuld prefer to take it as a code for identifying unite or office or system locatn code.However,we are yet see anybody wit a letta diferent frm A as the 2nd.Also i seize dis to inform us dat there is strike actn in france,but dont knw if it affects BIQ's activities.Thanks and God bless everyone.

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
OsamaR said:
Hi guys,

I am back and ready to start working on my QSW application.. I will definitely need all your help and expertise in the coming few days :)

I am filling the application directly myself without the help of any consultant as I have applied few years back as FSW through a consultant and I got rejected because he didn't submit the exact required documents :mad:... So because of his mistake I got rejected, even though I had more than the required qualifying points at that time :eek: same thing was happened with me 2 times, still i take a help of consultant because i was not aware about this site before. but never mind good decision.

So I have decided to do it myself this time 8) along with your support guys :) we are always here

Osama

STILLHOPE

Champion Member
Feb 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/12/2010
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
CSQ RECEIVED ON 18-08-2011
AOR Received.
11/04/2011
File Transfer...
20/10/2011
Med's Request
07/11/2011
Med's Done....
Nov 2011
Interview........
18- 08-2011
Passport Req..
14th feb ( Valentines day )
VISA ISSUED...
feb 2012
LANDED..........
landing 10th june in montreal
Re: THE CSQ & LABOR MARKET OPINION (LMO)

shazam79 said:
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if you fully understood my question. Of course, the plan is to apply for pr as soon as I get the csq - that is the sole reason as to why I'm doing all this.check your Pm

Thanks.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shazam79 said:
Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if you fully understood my question. Of course, the plan is to apply for pr as soon as I get the csq - that is the sole reason as to why I'm doing all this.
Thanks.
oh well sorry for boring u with the long epiistle :D :D :D.... u never stated u wanted to apply for PR. u only talked abt renewing ur work permit when it expires hence the reason for the epistle....

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Razaqng said:
dear all,from wat i saw in anoda forum,imigrer.com though postings in french lang,it seems d 2nd alfabet does nt signfy piority b'cos i saw some pple wit PA and their timelines were terifying.So i wuld prefer to take it as a code for identifying unite or office or system locatn code.However,we are yet see anybody wit a letta diferent frm A as the 2nd.Also i seize dis to inform us dat there is strike actn in france,but dont knw if it affects BIQ's activities.Thanks and God bless everyone.
nice observation there bro........ it seems almost evryone have the alphabeth A as the second letter.... or who dosent.since there is an holiday today in france, BIQ-paris will also be closed for business. there door was also closed for business on monday oct 10th cos there was an holiday in Canada ( cos of farmers day celebration or so)...... canadian missions abroad do observe the holidays declared in there own country as well as the holidays in their host country

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ Quebec 2011,
quite a long time bro........ pls dont tell me u are discouraged at this crucial hour. cos i know ur interview call is around the corner.... why not call them tomorrow to demand an update?
cheers bro

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
hussen said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks!
no dear, their is no risk of rejection.
pls check out this link: http://www.immigration.ca/permres-qc-rules.asp
immigration.ca/permres-qc-rules.asp ( Kudos to DONSOFT for the link)
u can also study page 55-56 of the Quebec publication ( from 4.2.1) cheers bro

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
Hello seniors,
does the spouse get more points for the training field of the main applicant? i heard she will get extra 2 points if main applicant is Civil Engineer

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
egrace62 said:
@ Quebec 2011,
quite a long time bro........ pls dont tell me u are discouraged at this crucial hour. cos i know ur interview call is around the corner.... why not call them tomorrow to demand an update?
cheers bro
Thanks dear for remembering me , to be honest last Friday I called them and asked them about the status of my file but unfortunately as Usual I got the same answer " Have patience and still it is under study". Believe me I don't know what to do, even though I had contacted the Service bureau of Ministry of Immigration In Quebec But I got same answer that I should have patience and I have to wait till end of the year.

Now I am just praying that this hard time come to an end as My file is turning One year Old and after file number and Perm 115 I haven't received any thing and this is really annoying.

Btw bro thanks for your care and Wish you a wonderful journey to your new home.

Good luck

suresh.n85

Sep 30, 2011

Stillhope or anyone, can you please calculate my points based on the below information? It will be really useful for me.

Name: Suresh from Chennai, India

Education: 10th standard + Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 year course)

Experience: 9 years (our own engineering business)

English Knowledge: good

French: nil