+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC APPLICANTS LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE

ryanf

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks quebec2011. does it mean that i am not qualified to apply for QSW. i only got 51 points in total. :(

quebec2011

Feb 10, 2011
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
No Start studying french and reach to DELF B1 level and encourage your spouse to start the same

good luck

ryanf

Star Member
Feb 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks quebec2011. is it possible to reach the B1 level in french?

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONSOFT said:
Congrats bro .... good to know that the Thursday appointment worked out eventually ... this is real good news bro and you truly deserve it at this time ... you can now sleep with your eyes closed after all the trouble trying to locate your MR ... you really fought like a giant and thank God it paid off at the end of the day ... the postal service guys are really not on top of their jobs, i wonder why it will take them 28 days (one month) to deliver a mail from Accra ... really very disturbing.... May God continue to help us ... well, lets thank God for little mercies, at least it came eventually .... This is like getting to the peak of the entire process as this marks the last check they will perform wrt your application ... it is really encouraging for us applying from the same location as you, at least we now know there is real hope at the end of the tunnel ... By HIS grace, it will not be long before they request for your passport .... did i hear you say AMEN? Congrats once again. Talk to you soon.
Friend...... i say amen to that...sorry i couldnt make it to ur office... the rain was too too much. thanks

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
chibiks said:
Hello, I have a company and I interned in my company for 1 year (unpaid). Can I use this work experience towards my CSQ application? I need a speedy response to this please.
don't even bother to mention u own a company.... they might want to recommend u for the entrepreneur stream which far more expensive.... so just focus on getting ur CSQ/PR 2ru the skilled worker stream then after that u can switch for whatever job/business u wish... as for the job it wont count just as REALLy has pointed out

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
joidiple said:
@ shahi and other members who have already received their CSQ. is this true?

since April 1, 2009, the Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles is reimbursing up to C$1500 to immigrants holding a Certificat de selection du Québec (CSQ – Quebec selection certificate) who took French language courses abroad after October 22, 2008. ::)
yeah that is very very true but conditions apply.... pls click the link below for details...... this is also usefull for everyone in this thread.... lets take advantage of this:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/country-departure/index.html

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
egrace62 said:
yeah that is very very true but conditions apply.... pls click the link below for details...... this is also usefull for everyone in this thread.... lets take advantage of this:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/country-departure/index.html
Are you planning to take the advantage Egrace ;D ?

Jul 15, 2011
Hey really and donsoft,
Thanks a lot for your efforts to clarify me :)(i was away and not able to respond to u immediately)

thanks and regards,

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
abehola said:
yeah i really would av love to... i had inquire at AF Nigeria last year and they had told me they are yet to b listed for the program... u can check the list here...... so i am making a separate arrangement to go cote d'ivore, Togo or senegal for immersion b4 proceeding to Quebec when i get PPR confirmation.. but the crisis in west Africa this days has limited my choices to TOgo but then all these still depends on cash availability . check the list here
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/french-language/country-departure/list-agreements.html

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
@ Abehola..... did u see my additional post about the 5-digit NOC code?

fiirm

Star Member
May 13, 2011
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris/Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
08-05-2012
abehola said:
I think this is a good gesture by the government to encourage us to come to Quebec, Guys let take this opportunity. Even though is paining i won't be to take up the opportunity.

Fiirm

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
fiirm said:
I think this is a good gesture by the government to encourage us to come to Quebec, Guys let take this opportunity. Even though is paining i won't be to take up the opportunity.

Fiirm
yeah my brother..... it really is painful but i knw before long they will Nigeria will also be on the list.... cos lot of improvement had taken place... as at 2009 when i wanted to take my exam, only DELF and DALF were available to us in NIgeria. they even claimed ignorance of this Quebec stuff but we now av the Quebec exams
i knw there really will be more pecks provided by the Quebec government so as to prevent immigrants from running away from Quebec. i knw with this Quebec thing, we are in for a jack pot regardless of the obstacle/challenges that may come our way...

abehola

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Federal App: 25-08-2011
Nomination.....
08-06-2011 (CSQ Certificate)
AOR Received.
05-01-2012
Med's Request
28-02-2012
Med's Done....
27-03-2012
egrace62 said:
@ Abehola..... did u see my additional post about the 5-digit NOC code?
Yes I did and it was quite clear. I now understand what you meant by that. Our NOC has an extension of an alphabeth and I was wondering why they had to give yours in that manner.
anyways, all I'm awaiting now is your PPR request. I'll talk to you soon as there is some info I need on your MR.

Cheers Bro and pls update your timelines with your MR.

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
applicante.ph said:
Hi! Good day!
I have a question do they give points for experience based on the bracket given by months? or they can give points like 5 or 7 points if your near the next bracket? :)

or what if by the time of interview my total of experience is under the next bracket? can they give credit to my additional months as it will increase my points,so that i will fight for a lesser point for the adaptability?? or the point system cannot be change after having the preliminary score?

thanks guys :)
I don't think so but on your second question they will. When you get called for an interview you will have to give them an updated DCS. If you had acquired more months of work experience then you will definitely need to put that in your DCS. That means if the months of work experience you have acquired qualifies you to the next bracket then they will give you points for that.

Do you already have an interview date kabayan?

Good luck.