NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
27 Oct 2010
Interview........
Received premilinary Evaluation result with shortage of point.
akramkhan444 said:
Hi

Can u plz tell me how to get a pcc in india, does it have any specific format?

Regards,

Akram Khan
You don't need PCC if you are applying for CSQ to BIQ HK, You will need it for federal part.
The superintend of police in your city issues PCC , you will need it when you got your CSQ and applying for visa.

good luck

vibez_well

Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ, HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Jul 2011
Hi, akram,

You can also apply for a PCC at your local Passport office. They issue one too. Visit you local passport office website and download the forms and read the instructions. not too complicated.

http://passport.gov.in/

:)

akramkhan444 said:
Hi
Can u plz tell me how to get a pcc in india, does it have any specific format?
Regards,
Akram Khan

Plncmy

Star Member
Jul 15, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Honk Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
AOR Received.
04-10-2010
Interview........
Waiting
QUebec2011,

I have finally sent My update to BIQ. All I could do is to send the latest Experience certificates, DELF A2 results, and Relationship document.

If I am awarded 2 points for Experience, then I am through else I am out. My wife could not give any French exams.. so no points from my wife french knowledge.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2nd june 2010 ( BIQ Paris)
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Landed gracefully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Plncmy said:
QUebec2011,

I have finally sent My update to BIQ. All I could do is to send the latest Experience certificates, DELF A2 results, and Relationship document.

If I am awarded 2 points for Experience, then I am through else I am out. My wife could not give any French exams.. so no points from my wife french knowledge.
Good luck with that bro...... just be positive..... ce sera bien

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Important Update
Attn: LAPLATTO et les'autre

in order to ensure faster processing,a new form for the federal process is now out.... all application for PR r'cvid after july 18th 2011, must be in the new form.......
laplatto i hope this infor is not too late for u.
pls check the link below

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/apply-application.asp

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
@egrace62,Donsoft & Seniors,

Good day guys. i 've received my file&Personal No. since April,2011. However, my credit Card has not been debited till date. i m confused what do i do? all effort to reach BIQ(Paris) proved abortive with all e-mail sent not responded to. pls help.

egrace62

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2010
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
16th June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
12th sept, 2011
LANDED..........
Biolah said:
@ egrace62,Donsoft & Seniors,

Good day guys. i 've received my file&Personal No. since April,2011. However, my credit Card has not been debited till date. i m confused what do i do? all effort to reach BIQ(Paris) proved abortive with all e-mail sent not responded to. pls help.
this is strange.... but does this package come with a payment receipt? cos all payment are usually issued a receipt..... the best way to handle this is to call them on (33.1) 53.93.45.45

Biolah

Jul 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
27th Jan.2014
VISA ISSUED...
30th Jan. 2014
LANDED..........
16th MAY 2014
egrace62 said:
this is strange.... but does this package come with a payment receipt? cos all payment are usually issued a receipt..... the best way to handle this is to call them on (33.1) 53.93.45.45
[/quot

Receipt was not enclose in the package except a Credit Card form requesting for payment for my Daughter(which was not included initially) which i did completed and sent through a courier and was received & signed @ BIQ(Paris) on 7th April,2011.

applicante.ph

Star Member
May 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
solokru said:
I don't think so but on your second question they will. When you get called for an interview you will have to give them an updated DCS. If you had acquired more months of work experience then you will definitely need to put that in your DCS. That means if the months of work experience you have acquired qualifies you to the next bracket then they will give you points for that.

Do you already have an interview date kabayan?

Good luck.
Thanks for the reply. Kabayan I am about to send my application next week. :)
this new generic application might delay again my application to study how to fill up them.. :(
did u send a photocopy of your PR application when you applied to BIQ hongkong?

nishi

Jul 15, 2011
@ angel eye

how many marks r u scoring now n whn did they reconsidred ur application n whn is ur interview whn u submitted documents did u give any proof of french laguage hav they asked u for french laguage verification cuz we are in A1.4 level of french in alliace n hav sent out certificates too them n we wil inshallah give our delf a1 and a2 in nov how much is the time is thr beween interview call n interview . we applied in may 2011 n got our AOR in 15 days wht do u think whn should we expect the interview call
thanxs in advance
nishi

mamuka_kh

Mar 10, 2011
Hello everybody,

I am new here. I am going to apply for QSW. Could you determine my points?
I am from Georgia republic.

AGE ---- 28
EDUCATION ----- Master's Degree in "Informatics and Computer Since" - Georgian Technical University (2 years);
Bachelor's Degree in "Informatics and Computer Since" - Georgian Technical University(4 years);
Trainings and international Certificates: MCP(microsoft), CCNA(Cisco Systems) and CCNP(Cisco Systems).
EXPERIENCE ----- 5 years in a Bank with my Specialty (Senior Network Administrator)
ENGLISH PROFICIENCY ---- EILTS 5.5
FRENCH PROFICIENCY ---- n/a :(
STAY and FAMILY in Quebec ----- don't understand this sector. I have no family members and relations in Canada. I am ready to stay and work in Quebec for a long time.
MARITAL STATUS ----- Unmarried, no children.
FUNDS ----- How much will be necessary.

Am I eligible for QSW?

Thanks in advance,

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
applicante.ph said:
Thanks for the reply. Kabayan I am about to send my application next week. :)
this new generic application might delay again my application to study how to fill up them.. :(
did u send a photocopy of your PR application when you applied to BIQ hongkong?
I think I've sent the original and kept a photocopy for myself. I think they'll give you back that copy for the PR application when you obtain your CSQ and will submit that application for the federal level here in the Canadian Embassy in Makati.

Cheers!

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration to Quebec from India

I am Nirav Khatri from Mumbai working as a senior research executive with a listed IT company. My basic role is to provide market intelligence support to our clients. I have done my PGDBA ( Finance) from Mumbai. I have successfully passed free evaluation test on quebec website. Hence I am encouraged to write this post and seek your help.

-Is it necessary for me to hire the services of an immigration consultant while filing the application form?

-What are the job prospects for a researher like me in quebec?

-Do the immigration authorities conduct an interview for granting a CSQ? What is the criteria that is followed by them for allocation CSQ certificates to respective applicants (points, profile etc)

-After successfully obtaining CSQ certificate, they will despatch me an application for PR Visa. Can I submit these PR Visa application in my home country (India) or I need to land in Canada first and then proceed to immigration counter for issuance of PR visa.

-Is it possible to get a medical test from India itself? What are the cost associated with it?

-Is it necessary to appear for IELTS exams for Quebec immigration? I have read it in many posts that IELTS scores are not required for an applicant seeking quebec immigration. is it true?

Thanks for your help

akramkhan444

Jul 3, 2011
niravk said:
Immigration to Quebec from India

I am Nirav Khatri from Mumbai working as a senior research executive with a listed IT company. My basic role is to provide market intelligence support to our clients. I have done my PGDBA ( Finance) from Mumbai. I have successfully passed free evaluation test on quebec website. Hence I am encouraged to write this post and seek your help.

-Is it necessary for me to hire the services of an immigration consultant while filing the application form?

-What are the job prospects for a researher like me in quebec?

-Do the immigration authorities conduct an interview for granting a CSQ? What is the criteria that is followed by them for allocation CSQ certificates to respective applicants (points, profile etc)

-After successfully obtaining CSQ certificate, they will despatch me an application for PR Visa. Can I submit these PR Visa application in my home country (India) or I need to land in Canada first and then proceed to immigration counter for issuance of PR visa.

-Is it possible to get a medical test from India itself? What are the cost associated with it?

-Is it necessary to appear for IELTS exams for Quebec immigration? I have read it in many posts that IELTS scores are not required for an applicant seeking quebec immigration. is it true?

Thanks for your help
Hii Nirav

I am also planning to apply for quebec skilled worker, but i am planning to do it on my own,
u can submit ur application in India and medical test can be done in india.

i am mba with 2 years of exp. , lets get together, u can reply on my mail akramkhan444@gmail.com

Regards,

Akram