+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec 2010 Applicants Damasucs Visa office

JadLeb

Dec 29, 2011
Good morning guys, I need help to start pleaaaaaaaase. I knew about that office who is official and can help but they charge 3500$ ???

My name is Jad. I'm from Lebanon. I want to immigrate to Quebec as a Quebec Skilled Worker but I'm somehow lost about what to do. So I have a few questions and any help is really appreciated.

The documents I should prepare to email them altogether are:

- Application for selection Certificate. (Should I write N/A where the question doesn't concern me or just leave it blank??)

- Contract Respecting Financial Self-Sufficiency. (What do u think is the minimum amount I should put if I'm going alone as a skilled worker??)

- TEF/TCF and IELTS official results.

- Fees (Payment by Credit Card application). Is it 406 Canadian Dollars or there is more fees ? If not what is the total amount I should certify to them in the Credit Card attached paper ? what if my CC amount is in US Dollars ?

- Medical Exam from one of the official doctors whose names are in the website. (official translation in English)

- Police Certificate (Official translation in English)

Are these all the documents required ? any document is missing ? Any document of these stated shouldn't be sent ?

What is the address I should write on the Envelope to send it for Quebec Immigration ?

Any help is really appreciated.

Best Regards to all.

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
D1=10-AUG-2010; D2= 30-MAY-2012
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
Interview 22 MAY 2012 Istanbul CSQ RECEIVED
AOR Received.
D1 05.10.2010 / D2 06.06.2012
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
JadLeb said:
Good morning guys, I need help to start pleaaaaaaaase. I knew about that office who is official and can help but they charge 3500$ ???

My name is Jad. I'm from Lebanon. I want to immigrate to Quebec as a Quebec Skilled Worker but I'm somehow lost about what to do. So I have a few questions and any help is really appreciated.

The documents I should prepare to email them altogether are:

- Application for selection Certificate. (Should I write N/A where the question doesn't concern me or just leave it blank??)

- Contract Respecting Financial Self-Sufficiency. (What do u think is the minimum amount I should put if I'm going alone as a skilled worker??)

- TEF/TCF and IELTS official results.

- Fees (Payment by Credit Card application). Is it 406 Canadian Dollars or there is more fees ? If not what is the total amount I should certify to them in the Credit Card attached paper ? what if my CC amount is in US Dollars ?

- Medical Exam from one of the official doctors whose names are in the website. (official translation in English)

- Police Certificate (Official translation in English)

Are these all the documents required ? any document is missing ? Any document of these stated shouldn't be sent ?

What is the address I should write on the Envelope to send it for Quebec Immigration ?

Any help is really appreciated.

Best Regards to all.
Hello Jad, and good luck with ur application
first u have no need to send now any medical exam or police certificate...first u will apply for CSQ, after the interview in ur second file u will be requested for medicals and police certificate.
The documents u should send now are?
HRAJ ED FARDE COPY
PASSPORT COPY
1 PASSPORT PHOTO

EFEDET AMAL FROM DAMEN (ORIGINAL)
LETTER FROM EMPLOYER FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS (JOB DESCRIPTION,POSITION)(ORIGINAL)
UR BAC DIPLOMA (CERTIFIED COPY)
UR UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA WITH THE GRADES OBTAINED IN ALL YEARS OF STUDY (CERTIFIED COPY)
FRENCH TEST (TCF QUEBEC IS THE BEST)
ENGLISH (IELTS...OR ANY..)
AND U HAVE TO FILL THE APPLICATION AND CONTRACT FOR FINANCIAL SELF-SUFFICIENCY (MINIMUM 5000 $ IF U ARE ALONE)
IS BETTER TO PAY BY BANK CHECK (406 CAD)ON THE NAME OF Ministre des Finances du Québec AND ON THE BACK OF UR CHECK JUST WRITE UR NAME IN CAPITAL LETTERS, U SEND THE CHECK WITH UR APPLICATION
THE ADDRESS WHERE TO SEND ALL THOSE DOCUMENTS IS :
Direction de l'immigration économique – International
Service Amérique du Nord, Maghreb et Moyen-Orient

Ministère de l'Immigration et des Communautés culturelles
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA
GOOD LUCK AND WE ARE HERE TO HELP U IF U NEED
REGARDS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
Bachar said:
Refused??
its really sad to hear such news
can you tell us more about his file like, married or not, age, AOT, and french level ?
Bashar i have no iddea about his file in general, i was curious too, i asked him but get no answer...he must be too depressed now, later i am sure he will came and give us all the details.
Happy new year

JadLeb

Dec 29, 2011
Ricoluna Thank you man VERY VERY MUCH ...

Couldn't have done it without U ! Really appreciated ...
And of course i will need help in the coming days. Will keep u informed.

Regards

Bachar

Sep 12, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Bashar i have no iddea about his file in general, i was curious too, i asked him but get no answer...he must be too depressed now, later i am sure he will came and give us all the details.
Happy new year
HaPpY NeW year for you and your family
Hope someday we can spend our new year eve in Quebec with all fun and happiness

Jet

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2009 for CSQ
AOR Received.
Jan 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 25 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 15 2014
Jad.. the estimated time to actually get the visa is minimum 4.5 years, let's say 2 years for the CSQ (it used to be much less) and 2.5 years for the federal part if you are lucky.. i am just telling you that so you don't be disappointed and to start preparing those patient pills! next week it will be the 2 years anniversary of my federal application, and still no medicals, pretty sh**ty eyy ?! don't think i am discouraging you or anything i am just telling you the bitter facts so you don't believe all those wonderful stories about how people can get the visa in a year and a half.. oh and you'd better start practicing some french too amigo!

JadLeb

Dec 29, 2011
Jet Thanks for the info man ... i'm patient ;) I can wait. and about french i'm pretty good; i'm french educated. in university i took my lessons in english although we start here learning french and english together from like 6th grade. So i'm multilingual arabic,french and english. it shouldn't be a problem. anyway u passed all the way...little time is left for u ! I wish u all the luck ! and a very happy new year hopefully for all of you guys !

advanta1

Aug 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
IELTS & PCC sent with the application
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
PER on 26.10.11
IELTS Request
sent with the documents
File Transfer...
23-11-2011TRACK SHEET : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgthpG06V9k3dGE0Mldod0ljWTZjR25HZkpydDZ3QXc&hl=fil#gid=0
Med's Request
1-02-2012
Med's Done....
18-02-2012 Passport received by CHC: Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 1515 Hrs
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-02-2012 received by CHC on February 23
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 22, 2012
LANDED..........
11 June 2012 Winnipeg

mazharhussaen

Star Member
Jul 31, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
DAMASCUS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2010
Doc's Request.
Nothing
Nomination.....
Nothing
AOR Received.
05-Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Not Asked
File Transfer...
No Applicable
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Jet said:
je vous avez dis avant, et je dirais toujours "Pas de CSQ pour les gents qui ne savent pas parler le Francais" points a la ligne. Alors, vous devrais commencer a etudier serieusement si vous voulez changer votre vie une fois pour toute. un autre chose, n'ecouter pas les gens qui vous dises que vous pouvez passer l'entrevue facilement sans francais ou avec un francais passable... ce n'est pas le cas !
Se Nouvelle est Tres Terrible
Je suis deja prepare le franciase et Je essyerais mon meilluer a ameliore. Mais si possible que je peut savoir, quelles sont les questiones ils ont dirent out lui?

Cher Ricoluna
Est-ec-que vous sait, le nounveu de francais de votre ami? Il est bon ou Il tout ne est pas connais francias avant l'enterveu? donner moi plusieur l'information ou lui sil tu plait de l'enterveu

cordialement

Mazhar

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS, SHALL SEE ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE !!!

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RICOLUNA said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS, SHALL SEE ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE !!!
Hi Ricoluna,

I received my first AOR 3 days ago with the file number on it, how significant is this? Does this mean they have reviewed my application? The letter says that my app is still under review, is it that they would not have checked anything until now?

RICOLUNA

Mar 7, 2011
BEIRUT
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NOTHING
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
SENT TCF QUEBEC (C1/B2)
File Transfer...
Bucharest
Med's Request
17 September 2013
Med's Done....
23 September 2013
grimreaper said:
Hi Ricoluna,

I received my first AOR 3 days ago with the file number on it, how significant is this? Does this mean they have reviewed my application? The letter says that my app is still under review, is it that they would not have checked anything until now?
That means they start processing ur application, the next step is to be called for an interview, but for sure not less that 1 year from now.If they only sent u file number it means u have no need for additional papers.
Good luck, best regards

grimreaper

Oct 24, 2010
RICOLUNA said:
That means they start processing ur application, the next step is to be called for an interview, but for sure not less that 1 year from now.If they only sent u file number it means u have no need for additional papers.
Good luck, best regards
Thank you Ricoluna, it was gr8 to know that they have all the docs that they need at least at this point in time.. :)

OsamaR

Mar 24, 2011
RICOLUNA said:
Bonsoir Mazhar,
Qui c'est tres bizar que nous n'avons pas de nouvelle de Medo...j'etais tres courieux comment a etait son entervue ...mais maleuresment il a disparu....j'espere qu'il a obtenu son CSQ et il est en train de preparer son dernier dossier....
Ma belle soeur va returne a Dubai le 6 jan 2012, je te enverrai le livre avec le CD pour te bien preparer pour ton examen.
Je voudre partaje avec vous une experience de un ami qui m'avais ecrit un message prive....c'est pas pour demoralize les otre mais pour savoir que la langue francaise est tres important pendant l'entervue....cette ami a passe deja l'entervue la samaine derniere, la prebleme etait qu'il ne comprenait bien le monsieur qui a ete la........il parlait tres rapide, et le monsieur deviennent nerveux parce que le candidat ne parle bien francais!!! Il a dit oo ton dossier est bon mais tu ne parle pas bien francaise....je ne sais pas si t'accepter ou no!!! laisse moi pense cette semain je t'enverrai le resultat de ton entervue...il a recu le resultat hier...il a ete refuse.... :( :( :(
Je suis tellement desolee pour lui ....mais on peut faire rien.....
on doit aprendre bien le francaise
Je vous souheite a tous un bonne anne plein de bonheur.....!!!!
Can you please write it in English RICOLONA ???

batlimos_85

May 29, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello every one, I found this report on another thread, it is the results of selection of 2011 and the plan for 2012.
In a few points it says the following:
1-they admitted less qualified workers in 2011 than planed.
2- the number of qualified workers they are planing to admit in 2012 is less than the number they planed for 2011.
3- you increase your chances to be admitted by 65% Qualified Worker if you are a french speaker
4- you increase your chances by 75% if you are less than 35 years old
5- they are planing to admit slightly more business immigrants
6- they are happy to accept immigrants from Haiti.
may be there are other points that i didn't notice but i thing think that's it

i am trying to post the link but the website is not allowing me to include any links in my message if any ones knows how please tell me so i could post it