+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar police clearance - anyone left Qatar, needs it urgently please contact me

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
thanks sushsmart15 for the reply..i was also thinking in the same line....but I hope the rules like this in Qatar are more transparent and CIC acknowledges these exceptions in their website itself so that the applicants doesn't have to be in a state of limbo..
May I ask if the e-mail was helpful enough in convincing the cic officer..
Will appreciate your help as I too was im visit visa in Qatar and am not able to find any resource.

gclata

Jan 15, 2018
Bro, there are 2 companies that can help you get a PCC within 20 days. But they both charge a bomb. Afreno and Sheen services are the 2 companies.

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Just a note....i was in same boat - left Qatar and needed PCC, with CIC giving 13.3.16 deadline, and overseas Qatar consulate was not giving update on PCC request submitted locally....

I used an agent, rather a PRO firm, who helped me have PCC in a weeks time. So if anyone needs help, please contact me and i will be pleased to refer to them....they are professional, trustworthy and reputed...
HI I AM LOOKING TO GET A PCC FROM QATAR as i want to apply for canadian citizenship...

nmith

Mar 13, 2018
Just a note....i was in same boat - left Qatar and needed PCC, with CIC giving 13.3.16 deadline, and overseas Qatar consulate was not giving update on PCC request submitted locally....

I used an agent, rather a PRO firm, who helped me have PCC in a weeks time. So if anyone needs help, please contact me and i will be pleased to refer to them....they are professional, trustworthy and reputed...
Hi Adey,

Currently I am living in Canada and I require Police Clearence certificate from Qatar for my immigration purpose. Can you please share me the agent/ PRO company contact/email details.
Thank you

nmith

Mar 13, 2018
Currently I am living in Canada and I require Police Clearance certificate from Qatar for my immigration purpose. Can any one please suggest me how I can get Qatar PCC quickly.
Thank you

Sonu84

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone got Qatar pcc covering the business visa dates. My husband is currently working in Qatar and needs his PCC. He entered through business visa ( his company did) on September 2013. From Sep till Dec he was on same visa. Once it was about to expire company has already started with his RP works. He was made to exit Qatar ( went to uae for couple of days ) and then returned back issuing new business visa and on January 2014 he got his RP. No idea if they cover the dates of business visa. Guys please help if anyone made through. Thanks

Akhlaque.khan

Mar 13, 2020

Can you please give me the contact details of this pro I am in urgent need of Qatar pcc