+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar police clearance - anyone left Qatar, needs it urgently please contact me

deepak12

Jun 5, 2015
thanks sushsmart15 for the reply..i was also thinking in the same line....but I hope the rules like this in Qatar are more transparent and CIC acknowledges these exceptions in their website itself so that the applicants doesn't have to be in a state of limbo..

Rajat1111

Apr 23, 2016
Hi adey786 or other member. My wife is currently in India and needs to get a PCC from Qatar. She will be visit the Qatar embassy, in Delhi, on Monday. However I'd like to get information of the agent who can submit her application in person at the office in Doha, Qatar. Can you please share the agent's contact information so that her application can be processed in the right manner without any delay. Thanks in advance.

santhoshppy

May 2, 2016
sushsmart15 said:
That's very good.
Does this agent help to obtain the PCC only from Qatar? Or is he capable to help it obtain from other GCC countries as well?
Could you atleast share the agency name here on this thread.
Could you possible to provide me agents mail id or contact number for taking Qatar PCC. Please give me reply..
Thank you.
Please give reply below mail id - santhoshppy@gmail.com

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
santhoshppy said:
Could you possible to provide me agents mail id or contact number for taking Qatar PCC. Please give me reply..
Thank you.
Please give reply below mail id - santhoshppy@gmail.com
The user "adey786" will be able to provide you with the agent's details since he is aware of it and not me.

khm2010

Jul 25, 2013
Hi adey786,

Can you send me the contact for the agent as well, sent you a pm as well whichever you see first :)

preceey

May 16, 2016
Hi adey786,

I work also in Qatar in 2009 and I am applying for PR.Please send also the contact details of the agent to me.Thank you very much.

Ranzzz

Jun 13, 2016
Hi adey786,

Please provide me as well the contact details and number of agent. I urgently need to prepare PCC from Qatar. Thank you so much !!!

Roxy04

Jul 18, 2016
adey786 said:
quick...about 3-5 working days in Qatar once you get them full documents...
Hi,

I have applied for Qatar PCC via Qatar Embassy in UAE and got it after 4 months. However, they have mentioned my period of stay wrong. Because I entered Qatar in May 2013 on Business visit visa(entry stamp is there on my Passport) and got a job there in week's time and I started working there. However, my company was not able to obtain the visa immediately due to quota problem. Hence I got another visit visa and kept on working for them. Finally, my visa was stamped in September 2013. Hence they have mentioned my period of stay as Sep'13 - my last exit date. Will this be rejected by CIC as it's contradicting with my work experience and travel history or can I make a LOE to CIC explaining my situation? Is there anyway I can get it without mentioning the period of stay or amend the period? Please note, I have written the request to them mentioning my entry and exit dates correctly.

fongo

Oct 10, 2016
Roxy04 said:
Hi,

I have applied for Qatar PCC via Qatar Embassy in UAE and got it after 4 months. However, they have mentioned my period of stay wrong. Because I entered Qatar in May 2013 on Business visit visa(entry stamp is there on my Passport) and got a job there in week's time and I started working there. However, my company was not able to obtain the visa immediately due to quota problem. Hence I got another visit visa and kept on working for them. Finally, my visa was stamped in September 2013. Hence they have mentioned my period of stay as Sep'13 - my last exit date. Will this be rejected by CIC as it's contradicting with my work experience and travel history or can I make a LOE to CIC explaining my situation? Is there anyway I can get it without mentioning the period of stay or amend the period? Please note, I have written the request to them mentioning my entry and exit dates correctly.
I do not think it will be a problem.
The police clearance will report about your personal regardless the staying time. it indicates that you are clean and had not any criminality issue. once you had any criminality you will be black listed regardless the time and the period of your stay in the country. Canada is looking about your clearance in general. if you have a clearance certificate, it means you are completely clean regardless the time of your stay.

davenflo

Mar 10, 2017
Hi adey786, would it be possible for you to send me that contact info of the PRO agent in Qatar? I am not able to send you a private message.

Thanks a lot!

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
adey786 said:
Just a note....i was in same boat - left Qatar and needed PCC, with CIC giving 13.3.16 deadline, and overseas Qatar consulate was not giving update on PCC request submitted locally....

I used an agent, rather a PRO firm, who helped me have PCC in a weeks time. So if anyone needs help, please contact me and i will be pleased to refer to them....they are professional, trustworthy and reputed...
Hi,

My husband has a PCC issued from Qatar, but some details seem incorrect / incomplete such as, Name (includes Father's Name), no Passport Number mentioned on PCC, and it says the PCC is valid for 6 months from date of issue (24.05.2016).

Would you pls share the name / contact details of the PRO who helped you? I am expecting ITA this week.

My husband is travelling to Qatar tonight. If need be, he can meet the PRO guys also.

Thanks,
Kanika

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
wadirum said:
hi adey786! please send to me the contacts of your agent I need their help as soon as possible. I am the same in your situation. Thank you so much in advance!!!!
Can u pls share the PRO number?? I urgently need for my husbands PCC.

SanKanKun

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
adey786 said:
I am not expert but don't worry. My PCC issued from Qatar is addressed to my home country Pakistan. I don't see it to be an issue as long as the records are clean and that is what matters.

Did they mention old passport number? For me, as I was in Qatar in 2007-2009, they have mentioned old passport number, which again I think should be fine as those authorities can only track the passport in use at that time.
In my husband's Qatar PCC, they have not mentioned the Passport Number (as he travelled in 2004-06) and now he has a new passport. They have mentioned only the VISA REFERENCE NUMBER (which is on the visa in his old passport). Surprisingly, they have left important fields like NATIONALITY, PLACE OF BIRTH, PASSPORT No blank in the ENGLISH Side (Left Side of PCC Page) whereas the ARABIC SIDE has all the information. Does it make sense, to get a Translation done for this PCC? Or should we just apply for a new PCC? Am really confused ...