+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Qatar police clearance - anyone left Qatar, needs it urgently please contact me

Manal_Moberto

Apr 10, 2017
adey786 said:
Just a note....i was in same boat - left Qatar and needed PCC, with CIC giving 13.3.16 deadline, and overseas Qatar consulate was not giving update on PCC request submitted locally....

I used an agent, rather a PRO firm, who helped me have PCC in a weeks time. So if anyone needs help, please contact me and i will be pleased to refer to them....they are professional, trustworthy and reputed...
@adey786 Can you kindly share with me the PRO contact information. New to this website, can contact me through message, or email at farhatmanal@gmail.com
Many thanks!

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone help with the process of having the fingerprint card certified/attested by state and federal govt of the united states? I have had it notarized by a notary public. Now I need to have it certified at state and federal level. Has anyone else done it?

rajnsk

Feb 25, 2017
DOHA (QATAR)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adey786 said:
Just a note....i was in same boat - left Qatar and needed PCC, with CIC giving 13.3.16 deadline, and overseas Qatar consulate was not giving update on PCC request submitted locally....

I used an agent, rather a PRO firm, who helped me have PCC in a weeks time. So if anyone needs help, please contact me and i will be pleased to refer to them....they are professional, trustworthy and reputed...
Hi!
I am not in need now but would like to have the info. as I am in Qatar too!
Do drop me a mail at rajnsk@gmail.com

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
@adey786
could you please share the contact​ of the Qatar PCC agent to my mail linobsdl@gmail.com ...I'm clueless how to go about it and would appreciate ur support.....
Thanks in advance...

Tjr

Jun 2, 2017

I sent you a PM

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Can anyone help with the process of having the fingerprint card certified/attested by state and federal govt of the united states? I have had it notarized by a notary public. Now I need to have it certified at state and federal level. Has anyone else done it?
Hi,

Have you processed your fingerprint document?. I am as well in US and I have notarized and Authenticated by State secretary and sent for US state department's Authentication and waiting to get it back?.

I have few other questions on that... Will you be able to help..

Thanks,

Senthil

gclata

Jan 15, 2018
Hi Adey, or anyone else out there, kindly provide me with the contact information of the agent in Qatar who can help get PCC in the shortest duration possible. I dont live in Qatar currently and will need to have this agent do it on my behalf. Look forward to hearing from someone..ASAP!!!

My email address: gclata@gmail.com

Last edited:

gclata

Jan 15, 2018
Hello everyone,

kindly share with me the contact information of this agent/PRO company in Qatar that can help in expediting the process to get PCC in a week or a few weeks. Hope to hear from someone soon. Adey had mentioned a PRO Company that can help get PCC in just a few weeks. Please help!!!

My email address: gclata@gmail.com

Last edited: