+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 24, 2014 (date of approved SINP)
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014, Sept. 23, 2014, Jan 26, 2015 ECAS Shows medical recd.; Sept. 10, CIC request Med. re-assessment, Sept. 18, done with med. re-assessment, but then again my eldest need to undergo sputum, repeat x-ray and med. clearance to pulmo on Dec. 18. Finally, medical was submitted to CIC last December 23, 2015.
Interview........
No more interview :) RPRF req. and paid - Feb. 6, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
Already landed... Inland applicant
ellann said:
you mean the visa will be stamped in saskatchewan?i know that all stamping of dependents' visa will be in which country the dependents are residing.
Actually, my husband mailed his completed application to the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. As what I read, the CIO will check to see if the application is complete. If it is, the CIO will send it to the office serving your region to be processed. That office will contact you if it needs other documents from you when it starts processing your application. So, I think, they sent it to Canadian Embassy Manila, right?

For passport request, I don't know if our passport will also need to be submitted first in CIO - Sydney, Nova Scotia, that's why my husband asked me to send our passport. Even my bestfriend who applied for permanent resident (she was in Jasper, Alberta at the time she applied, in the year 2009), also asked me to sent her kiddos passport.

Anybody who knows exactly the flow? My husband is under provincial nominee program. :)

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014, Sept. 23, 2014, Jan 26, 2015 ECAS Shows medical recd.; Sept. 10, CIC request Med. re-assessment, Sept. 18, done with med. re-assessment, but then again my eldest need to undergo sputum, repeat x-ray and med. clearance to pulmo on Dec. 18. Finally, medical was submitted to CIC last December 23, 2015.
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
chie15 said:
My husband is based in Saskatchewan..our docs were submitted in nova scotia...we have a consultant taking care of our docs..perhaps we can ask him to email our VO? Our ecas only shows Application received and Medical results received...thanks for the reply!
Hi good day!

My husband is also based in Saskatchewan, and our docs were also submitted in Nova Scotia. We were done with our medical and as per IOM, it was already forwarded last Sept. 23.

My question is, did your husband asked you to send your passport to him? I am confused whether the visa will be stamped here in Canadian Embassy Manila or in Nova Scotia.

Thank you in anticipating your response. :)

che0219

Jul 6, 2014
This is to share my timeline, atlast for the longest time I already got my VISA:

Sept 2013 - Docs submitted at VFS
February 6, 2014 - medical and speaktest notice
March 26, 2014 - speaktest done
April 10, 2014 - medical (asked to undergo sputum)
April 14-16, 2014 sputum date
June 27, 2014 repeat xray (2nd xray)
June 30, 2014 - medical clearance (makati medical center)
July 22, 2014 - medical furtherance received (repeat chest xray)
Sept. 3, 2014 - repeat xraty (3rd xray)
Oct. 7, 2014 - VISA

Reactions: tikesh.3

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paguio said:
Hi!

We were already done with our medical, and my husband asked me to send our passport to him in Saskatchewan Canada, so that it's already there once requested. I am quite undecided whether to have it mailed, is there any possibilities that we will still be needing our passport.

Thanks. :)
Hi! My husband's also in SK...we were advised by our consultant to wait for the email from CIC regarding PPR prior to sending our passports to him..or do whatever is indicated in the email..

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
chie15 said:
Hi! My husband's also in SK...we were advised by our consultant to wait for the email from CIC regarding PPR prior to sending our passports to him..or do whatever is indicated in the email..
Thanks you so much chie15 for your reply. :)

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
paguio said:
Thanks you so much chie15 for your reply. :)
Hi paguio,my application was received nov 2013 and my ecas is still application received, I would like to ask when did your husband complete his medical and what is your ecas status?

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
PhSVE said:
Hi paguio,my application was received nov 2013 and my ecas is still application received, I would like to ask when did your husband complete his medical and what is your ecas status?
Hi PhSVE, my husband's application in federal was received last May of 2014, then we received our request to undergo medical examination last June but done in July 9. I have a medical furtherance (sputum culture) and final result was sent via computer last September 23 as per IOM.

ECAS status until now is "Application Received". :(

As per enquiry, our docs was already forwarded to Ottawa, Ontario (but application was initially submitted to Nova Scotia).

Unfortunately, I checked the processing time in Ottawa for applications under Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), it takes 6 to 9 mos. before they issue PPR. But time frame varies based on the type of application (CEC, PNP, FCS etc.) because other post shows they only waited for one month after medical, then PPR was already issued to them.

PhSVE

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
paguio said:
Hi PhSVE, my husband's application in federal was received last May of 2014, then we received our request to undergo medical examination last June but done in July 9. I have a medical furtherance (sputum culture) and final result was send via computer last September 23 as per IOM.

ECAS status until now is "Application Received". :(

As per enquiry, our docs was already forwarded to Ottawa, Ontario (but application was initially submitted to Nova Scotia).

Unfortunately, I checked the processing time in Ottawa for applications under Provincial Nominee Program (PNP), it takes 6 to 9 mos. before they issue PPR. But time frame varies based on the type of application (CEC, PNP, FCS etc.) because other post shows they only waited for one month after medical, then PPR was already issued to them.
Thank you to your response. How did you know thst it was forwarded to Ottawa?

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
PhSVE said:
Thank you to your response. How did you know thst it was forwarded to Ottawa?
Hi PhSVE, my husband called CIO Nova Scotia to do follow up. The day after, he received an email telling him that our documents was already forwarded to Ottawa, Ontario.

rafa28

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
27-07-2014
Med's Request
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
Feb.5 , 2016
Passport Req..
March 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH.. APRIL 7, 2016
Para po sa nagsputum sa IOM.. kc po nagwoworry ako dahiL nagtxt ung IOM at pinapabaLik ako sa cLinic to get the resuLt of my sputum test on nov 10..tumatawag cla pero d po kc nasagot kaya nagtxt po at un ung cnabi..9 weeks ko po nung oct.16 pero tinext ko po ung IOM a week b4 oct 16 at cnabi po niLang my test resuLt aLready submitted and no need to go back at IOM..cnbi dn po niLang w8 4 further instruction from the embassy..ask ko Lng po f aLa kayang prob.sa pagbaLik ko dun at ibibigay Lng kaya niLa ung resuLt po.?.

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafa28 said:
Para po sa nagsputum sa IOM.. kc po nagwoworry ako dahiL nagtxt ung IOM at pinapabaLik ako sa cLinic to get the resuLt of my sputum test on nov 10..tumatawag cla pero d po kc nasagot kaya nagtxt po at un ung cnabi..9 weeks ko po nung oct.16 pero tinext ko po ung IOM a week b4 oct 16 at cnabi po niLang my test resuLt aLready submitted and no need to go back at IOM..cnbi dn po niLang w8 4 further instruction from the embassy..ask ko Lng po f aLa kayang prob.sa pagbaLik ko dun at ibibigay Lng kaya niLa ung resuLt po.?.
sputum culture result is out on the 8th week..if IOM did not contacted you during the waiting period, the result is negative and they should require you for a repeat xray. Xray is repeated 3 months after your first..if nothing has changed, you will be cleared. You will receive an email from the embassy and you will need to bring that to IOM...

rafa28

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
27-07-2014
Med's Request
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
Feb.5 , 2016
Passport Req..
March 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH.. APRIL 7, 2016
chie15 said:
sputum culture result is out on the 8th week..if IOM did not contacted you during the waiting period, the result is negative and they should require you for a repeat xray. Xray is repeated 3 months after your first..if nothing has changed, you will be cleared. You will receive an email from the embassy and you will need to bring that to IOM...
naguguLuhan po kc ako kc Last month they said that no need to go back at IOM and they aLready submitted the result. They're not ask me to repeat my xray. Then yesterday IOM txted me and said that I scheduled on nov.10 for the releasing of my sputum test..I hope na ok na po ungnresuLt at pinababaLik Lng ako to get the resuLt..sana Lng po..tnx 4 the repLy po..

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafa28 said:
naguguLuhan po kc ako kc Last month they said that no need to go back at IOM and they aLready submitted the result. They're not ask me to repeat my xray. Then yesterday IOM txted me and said that I scheduled on nov.10 for the releasing of my sputum test..I hope na ok na po ungnresuLt at pinababaLik Lng ako to get the resuLt..sana Lng po..tnx 4 the repLy po..
Results will not be released to you, but will be forwarded directly to the Visa Office handling your application. When was your last Xray with them? Did you submit any old xray film?

rafa28

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
27-07-2014
Med's Request
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
Feb.5 , 2016
Passport Req..
March 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH.. APRIL 7, 2016
chie15 said:
Results will not be released to you, but will be forwarded directly to the Visa Office handling your application. When was your last Xray with them? Did you submit any old xray film?
Aug 5 po Last xray ko nung nagpamedical lng po kmi at ala na po akong sinubmit na ibang xray ko po..baLe once lng po ako nagxray..and then sabi po sa txt ng iom na nov.10 po schedule ko 4 the releasing of my sputum test po..