+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pulmonary Tuberculosis(Active/Inactive)-History,Sputum Tests,6 mos medication...

chie15

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rcbelen2004 said:
Hi pat1181,

Got PPR just today! Sputum Smear and Culture of my wife both negative, repeat x-ray was cleared last August 18, 2014. Hope you receive your PPR very soon!
Hey! good for you!! Congrats...hope we all follow as well...

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Hi,
Thanks God my husband sputum is negative and his lungs has mark but the doctor said nothing was changed and so he is now clear with his X-ray. they will submit the final result within 14 days. I pray that the embassy will no longer ask for more. Another thing is my 6 yr old daughter was referred to a registered psychologist to evaluate her and to her pedia and also asked for school records. Hoping everything will be okay soon. anyone knows of a licensed psychologist in manila? thanks

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellann said:
Hi,
Thanks God my husband sputum is negative and his lungs has mark but the doctor said nothing was changed and so he is now clear with his X-ray. they will submit the final result within 14 days. I pray that the embassy will no longer ask for more. Another thing is my 6 yr old daughter was referred to a registered psychologist to evaluate her and to her pedia and also asked for school records. Hoping everything will be okay soon. anyone knows of a licensed psychologist in manila? thanks
Hi Ellann,

Now it's make me wonder why they have different ways of giving clearance. My husband has almost same results with ur husband. Negative sputum, and mark is unchanged from previous study. He went to IOM right? Did your husband show them previous X-rays? I was informed by my MP in our area to tell my husband to push them to get a second opinion since he's not comfortable with the result that was given to him.

The embassy replied to my email and asked me to send a regular mail directly to CPC Vegreville. I don't know if I don't know if I should still fight for it but after reading your post, makes me wanna question them again.

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
ellann said:
Hi,
Hi ellann
Why they ask psychologist test for your daughter ? Have you mention anything in the CIC form about your daughter ?

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
pat1181 said:
Hi Ellann,

Now it's make me wonder why they have different ways of giving clearance. My husband has almost same results with ur husband. Negative sputum, and mark is unchanged from previous study. He went to IOM right? Did your husband show them previous X-rays? I was informed by my MP in our area to tell my husband to push them to get a second opinion since he's not comfortable with the result that was given to him.

The embassy replied to my email and asked me to send a regular mail directly to CPC Vegreville. I don't know if I don't know if I should still fight for it but after reading your post, makes me wanna question them again.

He is not at IOM, St Lukes po kami The doctor said that he might get it hung bata pa sya but nothing has change so clear na nila

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
NewPlan2014 said:
Hi ellann
Why they ask psychologist test for your daughter ? Have you mention anything in the CIC form about your daughter ?
No because when she had the Pysical exam the doctor asked her some questions but my daughter sometimes my sumpongna ayaw sumagot so they might concluded na something wrong with her, but she is okay un lang medyo ing readiness nya sa study di pa ganun at 4yrs old sya nagsalita so delayed sya pero she is okay naman. super dal dal namn hung nakasalita. kya cguro ask sya to have an assessment ng dev podia at psychologist.

pat1181

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ellann said:
He is not at IOM, St Lukes po kami The doctor said that he might get it hung bata pa sya but nothing has change so clear na nila
Yeah I remember u told me that you went to St. lukes :) ....Now that's interesting to know that they process sputum n X-rays differently.

NewPlan2014

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th September 2015 at CIO
AOR Received.
18th February 2015
Med's Request
10th March 2015
Med's Done....
17th March 2015
ellann said:
No because when she had the Pysical exam the doctor asked her some questions but my daughter sometimes my sumpongna ayaw sumagot so they might concluded na something wrong with her, but she is okay un lang medyo ing readiness nya sa study di pa ganun at 4yrs old sya nagsalita so delayed sya pero she is okay naman. super dal dal namn hung nakasalita. kya cguro ask sya to have an assessment ng dev podia at psychologist.
Thanks for reply . I did not understand your full writing as you write in other language than English
If explain it English it would be great for me to understand

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
NewPlan2014 said:
Thanks for reply . I did not understand your full writing as you write in other language than English
If explain it English it would be great for me to understand
we were asked to see a developmental pedia and psychologist to do the intellectual functioning or IQ test of my daughter.

rafa28

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
27-07-2014
Med's Request
27-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
Feb.5 , 2016
Passport Req..
March 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH.. APRIL 7, 2016
-..wat po contact # ng iom? i've done my sputum test Last aug 11-13..

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 24, 2014 (date of approved SINP)
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014, Sept. 23, 2014, Jan 26, 2015 ECAS Shows medical recd.; Sept. 10, CIC request Med. re-assessment, Sept. 18, done with med. re-assessment, but then again my eldest need to undergo sputum, repeat x-ray and med. clearance to pulmo on Dec. 18. Finally, medical was submitted to CIC last December 23, 2015.
Interview........
No more interview :) RPRF req. and paid - Feb. 6, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
Already landed... Inland applicant
rafa28 said:
-..wat po contact # ng iom? i've done my sputum test Last aug 11-13..
Hi! The results will takes 8 to 9 weeks. Here's the IOM cp# 09175934688.

God bless us all.

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
July 9, 2014, Sept. 23, 2014, Jan 26, 2015 ECAS Shows medical recd.; Sept. 10, CIC request Med. re-assessment, Sept. 18, done with med. re-assessment, but then again my eldest need to undergo sputum, repeat x-ray and med. clearance to pulmo on Dec. 18. Finally, medical was submitted to CIC last December 23, 2015.
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........

paguio

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
May 1, 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan. 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
In God's grace...
LANDED..........
Hi!

We were already done with our medical, and my husband asked me to send our passport to him in Saskatchewan Canada, so that it's already there once requested. I am quite undecided whether to have it mailed, is there any possibilities that we will still be needing our passport.

Thanks. :)

ellann

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
paguio said:
Hi!

We were already done with our medical, and my husband asked me to send our passport to him in Saskatchewan Canada, so that it's already there once requested. I am quite undecided whether to have it mailed, is there any possibilities that we will still be needing our passport.

Thanks. :)
you mean the visa will be stamped in saskatchewan?i know that all stamping of dependents' visa will be in which country the dependents are residing.