Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Hello Scylla
the IRCC Approved my respond on the PFL!as i told you before then ,
on 01/07/2021 I got my medical examination
14/07 got an update on web portal that the medical results have been received
what is the next step ?

thank you
Congrats. How long did IRCC take to respond after your response to PFL?

Reactions: Saif_alaqbi

Saif_alaqbi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Congrats. How long did IRCC take to respond after your response to PFL?
Thank you so much ,

I sent the PFL replay to the Embassy 02/12/2019 , after 40 days i got nothing, then i sent an e-mail asking about it they answered
Is my application on the background check and didn't mentioned that's we were refused or accepted ?

I was waiting for the whole 2020 year, the IRCC didn't answered me or the sponsors too I think because of COVID - 19

The time came where the sponsors they was willing to withdraw from the application becuase they belived i was refused later days,
The IRCC answered that't we were accepted from 01/2020

I hope what i write make sense to you

neelvakil

Dec 12, 2020
Hi all,

I have received PFL for my father’s application in Parents and Grandparents sponsorship 2021. He has Chronic Kidney Disease stage 4 issue and IRCC has mentioned that he won’t be receiving the PR based on his current medical situation since he would be needing dialysis soon and the costs in Canada is higher for the same. They have given time till Aug 29th 2023 for me to reply. I have enquired with immigrant lawyers and the fees is 5000-6000 approx. I am not willing to spend so much for lawyers when they don’t even any guarantee for the case.
Can anyone suggest if what can I reply to the IRCC to avoid any refusals? Also, if anyone suggest if I have any hope in this situation.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi all,

I have received PFL for my father’s application in Parents and Grandparents sponsorship 2021. He has Chronic Kidney Disease stage 4 issue and IRCC has mentioned that he won’t be receiving the PR based on his current medical situation since he would be needing dialysis soon and the costs in Canada is higher for the same. They have given time till Aug 29th 2023 for me to reply. I have enquired with immigrant lawyers and the fees is 5000-6000 approx. I am not willing to spend so much for lawyers when they don’t even any guarantee for the case.
Can anyone suggest if what can I reply to the IRCC to avoid any refusals? Also, if anyone suggest if I have any hope in this situation.
You've posted to the wrong section of the forum. You should be posting to the Family Sponsorship section of the forum.

There is no way to avoid any refusals. The chances are quite high your father's application is going to be refused for medical reasons.

To try to avoid being refused, you will need to try to prove that his medical situation is stable enough that he will not require dialysis within the next 5 years. This will be difficult to do since IRCC has already asssessed his condition and because he is already in Chronic Kidney Disease stage 4. You will want to submit evidence from doctors to prove his health conditions can be managed without dialysis.

Your father's case is very challenging with a very high chance of refusal. I would recommend you pay for the assistance of an immigration lawyer to help you respond to the letter.

Reactions: Buletruck