+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

NikhilSh

Jul 31, 2011
Hi there,

I am on my Post-Grad work permit, living and working in PEI as an Integration Engineer (Software) for last 6 months; Its a Full-time, permanent position. Prior to that I have 8 months of Web Programmer experience from working in Nova Scotia, where I finished my bachelors degree.

I have yet to create my Express Entry profile as I have my Language test this month. Is the PEI express entry still open, and is it a faster process by expressing an interest to them and grab the extra 600 points? What would be the chances for someone with my profile to get an ITA from PEI? Are they still accepting EOIs ?
Or is it a better to stick with federal Express entry/ CEC?

Thanks!

Ca143

Mar 25, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have submitted EOI on 24th Feb 2017 and My NOC is 0213. But I didn't hear anything as of now. What does it mean ? I checked the sheet posted by Munjal. It shows that with NOC0213 applicants usually get the PEI ITA in 4 or 14 days. It's already been 4 weeks.

Please advise on it

Ca143

Mar 25, 2017
zahedali said:
I got this reply from PEI EE today

"Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest.

At this time we are not interested in your expression of interest. We will keep your information on file for 12 months and within anytime in that 12 months there is a labour shortage in your field of work you could be contacted.

Regards,

Express Entry."

Please let me know your thoughts...

Regards,
Zak

When you file the PEI EOI ? What was your NOC ?

Sam2U

Jan 19, 2017
Islanders said:
Hello..just found this group. I am PEI Nominee and now PR in process.

Anyone needs more info or question regarding PEI PNP may ask here

Cheers!
Hi Buddy,

I hope, now you would have got your PR. Please could you share the list of information we need to submit after getting the ITA from CIC for PEI PNP.

Cheers

Sam2U

Jan 19, 2017
NikhilSh said:
Hi there,

I am on my Post-Grad work permit, living and working in PEI as an Integration Engineer (Software) for last 6 months; Its a Full-time, permanent position. Prior to that I have 8 months of Web Programmer experience from working in Nova Scotia, where I finished my bachelors degree.

I have yet to create my Express Entry profile as I have my Language test this month. Is the PEI express entry still open, and is it a faster process by expressing an interest to them and grab the extra 600 points? What would be the chances for someone with my profile to get an ITA from PEI? Are they still accepting EOIs ?
Or is it a better to stick with federal Express entry/ CEC?

Thanks!
Hi Nikhilsh,

Please could you help me to find a job there. I have applied for NOC 2171. Now I have received ITA in the last draw from CIC. It would be good if I have a job and then land to the new place.

Cheers

NikhilSh

Jul 31, 2011
Sam2U said:
Hi Nikhilsh,

Please could you help me to find a job there. I have applied for NOC 2171. Now I have received ITA in the last draw from CIC. It would be good if I have a job and then land to the new place.

Cheers
Hi,

You can PM me your skillset and I can give you a direction where and what companies to look at.

Cheers

NikhilSh

Jul 31, 2011
Hey there, I need some guidance. I sent an EOI last week and today got a reply from them, saying I need to submit a formal application because I am currently employed full-time in PEI. I work as an Integration Engineer, my profile on EE meets the requirements for CEC only! MY CRS is 440. I have been working in PEI for only 6 months, before that I was working in Nova Scotia for 8 months. I am on a PGWP, but I did my bachelors in Nova Scotia. I am new to the whole EE game, and would like to know if anyone knows why they are asking me to submit an application. It also says in the end of the email that the Canadian Work Experience must be obtained in PEI to be eligible for PEI Experience Class. Does it mean a full 1 year experience in PEI?

Thanks for any help!

PS: I saw a post on here, saying that PEI only needs 4 months experience in PEI on a PGWP, a new rule from February?