+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prince Edward Island PNP

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2017 quota, perhaps, reached already? Some might not have been part of this forum, though would have received a nomination.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I got this reply from PEI EE today

"Good afternoon,

Thank you for your interest.

At this time we are not interested in your expression of interest. We will keep your information on file for 12 months and within anytime in that 12 months there is a labour shortage in your field of work you could be contacted.

Regards,

Express Entry."

Please let me know your thoughts...

Regards,
Zak

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
zahedali said:

"Good afternoon,

At this time we are not interested in your expression of interest. We will keep your information on file for 12 months and within anytime in that 12 months there is a labour shortage in your field of work you could be contacted.

Regards,

Express Entry."

Regards,
Zak
When did you apply and are you currently in PEI?

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
I applied on January, it's a expression of interest.
All we need to do is fill the form and send to them via email.,after this if PEI interested they would send you instructions to move forward.

Regards,
Zak

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jayanthism said:
when the quota reached any idea
I was just guessing. Since the EE stream is going crazy with their lowest benchmark scores ever, chances are slim for people to get invited under PNP streams, due to a fair share of applicants getting ITA through EE.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
zahedali said:
I applied on January, it's a expression of interest.
All we need to do is fill the form and send to them via email.,after this if PEI interested they would send you instructions to move forward.

Regards,
Zak
I am aware of this, but are you currently working in PEI? They recently changed their rules for EE applicants.

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
zahedali said:

"Good afternoon,

Regards,

Express Entry."

Regards,
Zak
I sent the EOI and got a generic email stating that they've received my application and it is in their data base. However, I deleted and created another EE profile, hoping to get OINP's nomination. I doubt PEI is sending Provincial nomination at the moment.

Good luck!

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Came to know that PEI is not interested in IT sector since they don't have demand for the same, so all the EOI made and their EE falls under IT NOC are most sent response like the one I got .

Regards,
Zak

tugba

Mar 14, 2017
robinsonjoel said:
I sent the EOI and got a generic email stating that they've received my application and it is in their data base. However, I deleted and created another EE profile, hoping to get OINP's nomination. I doubt PEI is sending Provincial nomination at the moment.

Good luck!
Don't you need a job offer for OINP?

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahedali said:
Came to know that PEI is not interested in IT sector since they don't have demand for the same, so all the EOI made and their EE falls under IT NOC are most sent response like the one I got .

Regards,
Zak
So in which fields they are interested then? Any idea?

ETRO

Jul 25, 2016
I strongly suggest everyone who interesting in PEI PNP: just land to PEI 1st, find some jobs, work for 1 or 2 month than send EOI. MAKE PEI BELIEVE YOU WILL MOVE TO PEI!!!

jayanthism

Mar 6, 2017
ETRO said:
I strongly suggest everyone who interesting in PEI PNP: just land to PEI 1st, find some jobs, work for 1 or 2 month than send EOI. MAKE PEI BELIEVE YOU WILL MOVE TO PEI!!!
How to land to pei ? We need a visa right how can we apply work permit there? ??

snickers_21

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
ETRO said:
how about those outside Canada? Your statement is for those people who are in Canada already