n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hi Smileyface, Can you please share your interview experience on this thread for others reference.

Did you ask IO regarding result of interview?

regards
Ritu

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
smileyface,

Which Visa Office, NOC, when did you first apply?
Didnt you ask the outcome of the interview after it was concluded? everyone should ask the officer about it soon after it ends. in a lot of cases interviewer ( the person who conducts the interview- it always makes me confused , interviewer/interviewee) lol) tells the applicant that the interview is positive/negative and he/she approves/disapproves the interview.

it could take as much as 2-3 months for any change in Ecas. however, have you been given the MR after the interview? and asked to pay the RPRF?

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Hello abhihappy,

I read that you submitted you application sometime in 2007. Which NOC did you apply? I am a Registered Nurse and I am on the process of waiting the filing date for FSW. I appreciate your response. Thank you.

abhihappy said:
I posted this last week, hope it will help...
I did my interview in Abu Dhabi, The letter they send was only for me and asked me to bring all the document, My wife just tagged along. When we reached there the VO asked if my wife was there and could she join.. and appologised that this was not included in the letter,The interview was a breeze. following tips for interview though
1. Know your educational certificates forward and backward, including subjects and marks
2.Have justifications ready for all the educational decisions in your life and how they have lead to where you are now and how they will help you going forward.
3. Know the places you have studied down to address of street level.
4. Know your job discription current and all else by heart.
5. Have a good and logical plan about what will you do once you land in canada , like study and know about any certification required for your job role and tell them you are working.
6. Dont and dont make any contraversial statement about your country of residence , citizenship against any race , religion or nationality.
7. Have all the document handy and clearly market
8. Bank statement

and then keep a smile on face and try to strike up conversation with VO about things in your persoanl life , tell him how you got married or, how you met your wife or what your child does which you love.....

Belive me they will write down every thing you say on your file, i found out when i got my capis note after the interview, everything i said was in there....spooky but true,

And dont be afraid to ask questions, remeber canada also equally needs you to fill its skills and pupulation gap..... so this is equal partnership...

Cheers

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jinny.rn said:
Hello abhihappy,

I read that you submitted you application sometime in 2007. Which NOC did you apply? I am a Registered Nurse and I am on the process of waiting the filing date for FSW. I appreciate your response. Thank you.
Well in 2007 there was no criterion of NOC codes, all occupation could apply, i am a Facilities Manager by the way, do not know what the NOC code for this is though...

jinny.rn

Nov 5, 2011
Thank you for the response. Good luck in Canada.

abhihappy said:
Well in 2007 there was no criterion of NOC codes, all occupation could apply, i am a Facilities Manager by the way, do not know what the NOC code for this is though...

D

drTom

Hi Guys,

Thanks for replying back to my previous query.
I applied for Quebec and appeared for TCFQ.
is IELTS also a mandatory requirement for quebec immigration. Can some one please suggest?

thanks
manish

Harsh Kavishwar

Star Member
Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-11
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with app
File Transfer...
Dnt' know
Med's Request
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Interview........
24-05-12
Passport Req..
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
VISA ISSUED...
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
LANDED..........
ONLY WITH GOD'S GRACE
Hi All,

I would like to share my not so good experience for the recent interview my wife had on 24th May @ NDVO.

My wife is the primary applicant in this case and she has applied under NOC 6242 Cook.

The interview lasted for approximately one and half hour. The longest among that days interviews.

Now the worst part........

My wife was asked each and every question regarding personal details, work experience, job duties and etc. to which she answered very well all the queries and I was feeling that she would come out smiling telling me that they would be sending the medicals in a few days.

But, the outcome was totally different.

My wife was on a dependent Visa in UK from 2005 to 2007 accompanying me as I was on a student visa. She did not work anywhere in UK.

Before 2005 she worked at a Restaurant and after coming back she rejoined the same Restaurant. She has completed her Masters in Commerce but proffered to work as a cook as she is passionate about cooking.

We also showed the full experience for her as a cook which was for 9 years with all the paperwork necessary.

THE VISA OFFICER TOLD THAT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A FINANCE COMPANY IN UK FOR THE SAME PERIOD YOU WERE IN UK. MY WIFE WAS REALLY SHOCKED AS THE VO TOLD THAT YOU HAVE MISREPRESENTED ON YOUR FILE AND NOW YOU WILL GET A A40 WHICH IS A BAN FOR APPLYING TO CANADA VISA FOR TWO YEARS. SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

MY WIFE TOLD THAT CAN YOU SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE REGARDING THIS CLAIM AND SHE HANDED OVER A PIECE OF PRINTED PAPER FROM A WEBSITE "192.com". WHICH ONLY SHOW THE ELECTORAL ROLL ADDRESS INFORMATION AND NOT THE PLACES YOU HAVE WORKED. MY WIFE TOLD THAT THIS INFORMATION IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PIECE OF INFORMATION TO HAND ME A A40 AND TOLD HER TO CHECK THE NATIONAL INSURANCE DATABASE TO CHECK THE INFORMATION.

SHE TOLD MY WIFE THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO REFER THE FILE TO HER SUPERIOR FOR THIS ISSUE AND WILL GET BACK TO US IN 10 TO 15 DAYS.

I AM REALLY SURPRISED BY THIS OUTCOME AND DO NOT HAVE WORDS TO EXPLAIN THIS OR GET INFORMATION ON.

ANYBODY CAN SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCE ON THIS, I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL.

smileyface

May 1, 2012
Hi All,

I asked the outcome of the interview and the officer said that there are 2-3 more steps more and we would get to know the results later.

n1234p

Star Member
May 19, 2012
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
IP 3-Feb-2012, Received MR on 8th Nov-2012
Med's Done....
3rd Dec -2012, Original passport and other doc. received by VO on 8 dec. 2012.
Passport Req..
8th Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 28th May-2013, Visa issued on 22nd May, Received at 5th Sep. 2013
smileyface said:
Hi All,

I asked the outcome of the interview and the officer said that there are 2-3 more steps more and we would get to know the results later.

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smileyface said:
Hi All,

Best of Luck !

raj11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
raj11 said:
Dear Qorax and Other forum members,

Please clear some of the doubts that I have regarding my GCMS notes which I received it today. The following was mentioned in the Notes section at the last pages of the GCMS notes as it contains total of 38 pages. I will paste the notes and it is given below

PA-PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING document immediately: -Australian PCC for spouse PENDING: - REVIEW of Spouse's Australian PCC –PPTs(old&new) * 3 –MEDS * 3 –RPRF * 2 ____________ PA has PROVISIONALLY obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada, on the condition of NO NEW ADVERSE INFORMATION. File pending verification for A.40, and/or possible interview or negative substituted evaluation.

1). What is meant by File pending verification for A.40?

2). What is meant by negative substituted evaluation?

Please clarify these questions for me and it is a kind request to all forum members that give your suggestions and ideas about my GCMS report.

When I filled the form for work experience I mentioned my client companies and I didn't mention my Parent Company. When I sent the full documents to NewDelhi I sent the experience letter given by my Parent Company. So is that a issue that they have doubt regarding my documents about work experience. Please clarify the doubts that I have.

Regards,
Raj.

naveedpk00

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent along with appln
File Transfer...
13-09-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Allah na karay
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Dear All,
After a long silence, finally I saw a new line-02 added on 01-Jun-2012 in my ECAS:-

Line01: We received your application for permanent residence on March XX, 2010.

Line02: We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May XX, 2012 to XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

Can anyone suggest me What kind of letter I am expecting??

Best Regards,

Naveedpk00

mariabonita

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2012
Doc's Request.
send with the application
Nomination.....
PER 09-08-2012
IELTS Request
send with the application- 8.0 band
Med's Request
March 14, 2013
Med's Done....
March 27, 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Jan 23, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 10, 2014
LANDED..........
May 3 , 2014
Is it only the principal applicant who is called for interview? or the spouse included?...

Thanks

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariabonita said:
Is it only the principal applicant who is called for interview? or the spouse included?...

Thanks
It would ideally be mentioned in your interview letter, You are supposed to follow the interview request letter details. When i got my interview letter it just said that i have to be present with set of documents. AS I had already got my CAPIS so i was knew what will be the focus of Interview and was thus fully prepared. when i went for interview , my wife tagged along , as it was a long drive to Abu dhabi. But Before the interview started, the IO said that by mistake they have not included my wife's name in interview letter and if she is available then he would want to speak to her as well. Since my Wife was there i called her in. But she did not have documents with her and the IO was OK with that. So , to summerise , it is better that all applicants go, you never know what they may ask there.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
abhihappy said:
It would ideally be mentioned in your interview letter, You are supposed to follow the interview request letter details. When i got my interview letter it just said that i have to be present with set of documents. AS I had already got my CAPIS so i was knew what will be the focus of Interview and was thus fully prepared. when i went for interview , my wife tagged along , as it was a long drive to Abu dhabi. But Before the interview started, the IO said that by mistake they have not included my wife's name in interview letter and if she is available then he would want to speak to her as well. Since my Wife was there i called her in. But she did not have documents with her and the IO was OK with that. So , to summerise , it is better that all applicants go, you never know what they may ask there.
Hi Abhi, Can you please share your interview experience with us...if you already done somewhere else please tell me the thread....

Thanks
Ritu