+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Prepare an interview

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a newbie and don't know about interview stuff..

Will they take an interview for MPNP general stream ?

Can you please tell me this ? for MPNP general stream, how much time they take after the temporary file number and submission of required documents ? is the next step an interview call to the sponsors and my LOA ?
Kindly let me know approx duration like 1 year or 1.5 year is remaining ?

What questions will they ask from my sponsor ?

When will I get an interview call ?

Will they take interview for the applicant and spouse only or their children too ?

rigmarole

May 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
Manitoba123 said:
I am a newbie and don't know about interview stuff..

Will they take an interview for MPNP general stream ?

Can you please tell me this ? for MPNP general stream, how much time they take after the temporary file number and submission of required documents ? is the next step an interview call to the sponsors and my LOA ?
Kindly let me know approx duration like 1 year or 1.5 year is remaining ?

What questions will they ask from my sponsor ?

When will I get an interview call ?

Will they take interview for the applicant and spouse only or their children too ?
Hi anybody got interview call after PA as I got PA in Jan 2010 and now all of sudden got Interview call from CHC Isb instead of CHC London as my case is dealt by CHC London. Any comments please.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rigmarole said:
Hi anybody got interview call after PA as I got PA in Jan 2010 and now all of sudden got Interview call from CHC Isb instead of CHC London as my case is dealt by CHC London. Any comments please.

What does PA mean ?

rigmarole

May 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mrach 2009
Doc's Request.
April 2009
AOR Received.
April 2009
IELTS Request
Nov 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
17th Aug 12
Med's Done....
26th Aug 12
Interview........
10-06- 2012
Passport Req..
13th Sep 12
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports with Visa on 7th Oct 12
LANDED..........
25th October 12
Manitoba123 said:
What does PA mean ?
PA mean provisional acceptance. After PA you get medical in normal circumstances.

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
rigmarole said:
PA mean provisional acceptance. After PA you get medical in normal circumstances.
PA mean In CHC Lang Principal applicant or primary applicant

smileyface

May 1, 2012
osts: 403
Ratings: +11
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 7204
App. Filed.......: 07/28/2011
Doc's Request.: 07/28/2011
AOR Received.: 08/20/2012
File Transfer...:
Med's Request: waiting
Interview........: done on 26 April 2012
LANDED..........: I had my interview in the new Delhi office on April 26 in room number 11. The VO said that he wanted to clear two doubts the first was about the work and second was about our marriage. He first asked my husband set of questions and then me .. he inquired from us about our account on different social networking websites... and then in the end he said that there are more steps to our application and he could not give us any judgement right now..

I am confused .. has it been approved or now and till when will we get to know the status :( :eek: ???

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
smileyface said:
File Transfer...:
LANDED..........: I had my interview in the new Delhi office on April 26 in room number 11. The VO said that he wanted to clear two doubts the first was about the work and second was about our marriage. He first asked my husband set of questions and then me .. he inquired from us about our account on different social networking websites... and then in the end he said that there are more steps to our application and he could not give us any judgement right now..

I am confused .. has it been approved or now and till when will we get to know the status :( :eek: ???
Just wait and hope for the best.. ;)

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
smileyface said:
File Transfer...:

Hi smiley face,

Be tension free, i believe u will get ur medicals in next 15 days.

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smileyface said:
File Transfer...:

Did they really asked you about Social networking account details???? did he asked for user name password or did he asked to check your account..... this is first time i am hearing about this??? please could you clarify for the benifit for all the members

smileyface

May 1, 2012
they did not ask me to login however they had my accounts open on different networking sites and were cross checking about the details from those sites..they asked about my friends..about my husbands friends and everything else that the VO could gather from that site

D

drTom

My file status as reported by my lawyer is in Prelim investigation. Can some one please tell me what does that stands for.
and how long will it take to get CSQ interview call.

thanks to all.

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
smileyface said:
File Transfer...:

Dear Smiley face, please tell us about the questions they have asked you and your husband all that you can remember. As i think my situation is same and i might be asked same questions.

Regards

Amir

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
drTom said:
My file status as reported by my lawyer is in Prelim investigation. Can some one please tell me what does that stands for.
and how long will it take to get CSQ interview call.

thanks to all.
It means that your file is in prelimnary investigation ( means investigations that are performed at the start of case ) interview call is the last stage of investigation. before that your will be having documents check, background check and police clerance check.