Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
Dear friends I need your advice on this.

I got this letter from NDVO

Dear xxxx xxxx
This is refers to your application for admission to Canada.
In order for us to continue the processing your application, we require the followings:
 Complete or provide proof of completion of the immigration medical examination yourself and spouse/ common –law partner. This must be received at this office by 03/30/2012.
 Pay the right of Permanent Residence fee yourself and spouse/ common-law partner. This must be received at this office by: 03/30/2012
 Complete Marriage Questionaire for yourself. This must be received a t this office by 03/30/2012.
 Marriage photos for your self. Provide photo of weeding reception, ceremony and casual photos. This must be received at this office by: 03/30/2012.
 From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate for you self and spouse. From India, UK, Philippines this much be received at this office by 03/30/2012.
 INDIAN MAILING ADDRESS. We do not mail passport outside INDIA/ NEPAL/ BHUTAN.
Cananda high commission.
NEW DELHI

Medical Completed: 19th March 2012.
Other documents sent: 21st March 2012.
Medical Received by CIC: 29th March 2012.
DD ENCASHED: LAST WEEK ( NO DATE )

DO I NEED TO SEND PASSPORT OR DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR THEIR REQUEST ???

SOME OF MY FRIENDS SAY THAT I NEED TO SEND PASSPORT AS THEY GENERALLY REQUEST PASSPORT WITH LANDING FEES BUT AS YOU CAN SEE THE LETTER, THERE IS NO PASSPORT REQUEST.

I AM SO SCARED AND WORRIED WHETHER I SHOULD SEND PASSPORT WITH COVER LETTER NOT OR WAIT FOR THEIR REQUEST??????

I DECIDED TO TAKE ADVICE FROM ALL OF YOU BEFORE I TAKE ANY DECISION.

I HOPE YOU GUIDE ME.

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Dear Pratik,
Wait for the request, we can sent PP without request as it may create wrong impression,
U can do one thing, wait for at least 3 weeks from the line addition medical results received in ECAS.
Then sent a CSE or mail to them.

best of luck for the future.

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I posted this last week, hope it will help...
I did my interview in Abu Dhabi, The letter they send was only for me and asked me to bring all the document, My wife just tagged along. When we reached there the VO asked if my wife was there and could she join.. and appologised that this was not included in the letter,The interview was a breeze. following tips for interview though
1. Know your educational certificates forward and backward, including subjects and marks
2.Have justifications ready for all the educational decisions in your life and how they have lead to where you are now and how they will help you going forward.
3. Know the places you have studied down to address of street level.
4. Know your job discription current and all else by heart.
5. Have a good and logical plan about what will you do once you land in canada , like study and know about any certification required for your job role and tell them you are working.
6. Dont and dont make any contraversial statement about your country of residence , citizenship against any race , religion or nationality.
7. Have all the document handy and clearly market
8. Bank statement

and then keep a smile on face and try to strike up conversation with VO about things in your persoanl life , tell him how you got married or, how you met your wife or what your child does which you love.....

Belive me they will write down every thing you say on your file, i found out when i got my capis note after the interview, everything i said was in there....spooky but true,

And dont be afraid to ask questions, remeber canada also equally needs you to fill its skills and pupulation gap..... so this is equal partnership...

Cheers

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
If an interview is postponed then after how many days usually new interview is scheduled ?

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it will depend if this was postoned by you or by CHC, Interview are on three months schedule calender,
ss1886 said:
If an interview is postponed then after how many days usually new interview is scheduled ?

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
abhihappy said:
it will depend if this was postoned by you or by CHC, Interview are on three months schedule calender,
What is three months schedule calender ??

abhihappy

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ss1886 said:
What is three months schedule calender ??
As per waht was told to me by my interviewer CHC has three months interview calender, so today they will book interviews for 90th day from today. this get plus and minus some days depending schedule but 90 days is maintainned

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
abhihappy said:
As per waht was told to me by my interviewer CHC has three months interview calender, so today they will book interviews for 90th day from today. this get plus and minus some days depending schedule but 90 days is maintainned

That's bad

swimchic

Apr 20, 2012
abhihappy said:
I did my interview in Abu Dhabi, The letter they send was only for me and asked me to bring all the document, My wife just tagged along. When we reached there the VO asked if my wife was there and could she join.. and appologised that this was not included in the letter,The interview was a breeze. following tips for interview though
1. Know your educational certificates forward and backward, including subjects and marks
2.Have justifications ready for all the educational decisions in your life and how they have lead to where you are now and how they will help you going forward.
5. Have a good and logical plan about what will you do once you land in canada , like study and know about any certification required for your job role and tell them you are working.
6. Dont and dont make any contraversial statement about your country of residence , citizenship against any race , religion or nationality.
8. Bank statement

and then keep a smile on face and try to strike up conversation with VO about things in your persoanl life , tell him how you got married or, how you met your wife or what your child does which you love.....

Belive me they will write down every thing you say on your file, i found out when i got my capis note after the interview, everything i said was in there....spooky but true,

And dont be afraid to ask questions, remeber canada also equally needs you to fill its skills and pupulation gap..... so this is equal partnership...

Cheers

abhihappy, hello! i will be interviewed on may 1 2012 here in abu dhabi. i'm a bit nervous but i am preparing. i couldn't yet send a personal message, if you read this, i dont kow how but can i have your phone number? thanks

hiparam14

Star Member
Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
25 Mar 11
IELTS Request
Sent to CIC.
File Transfer...
12 april 11
Passport Req..
28 April 12
VISA ISSUED...
04 July 12
LANDED..........
21 Sept 12
Dear All,

Thanks for starting this thread.

I have applied undr 3131 category in Feb 2011, and now on 19th March 2012. I have recieved a Interview call from New delhi office on 19th April 2012. I am getting tensed about what the question can be raised to me . And is this normal that they call from in person interview.

request seniors to please help me with my query.

Best regards,

Param.

Dear All,

Yesterday was my interview day at NDVO. I was at the High commission at 9 as my Interview was scheduled at 9 30 am. I was called in booth number 4 at 10 AM. Me and my wife went in and she asked both of us to take seats. i was having file in my hands, so she asked to give my entire file to her. then, She started talking to my wife in english and she told my wife that Prinicipal Applicant has given IELTS exam and his english seems to be good, are you comfortable with English. As my wife is a Dentist so she is having a good command on English and my wife replied ya she is comfortable with english.

Vo to wife: What are your qulaification?
W: I have done BDS and also Masters in Hospital Operations management.

VO: Are you currently working?
W: I was working with Hospital as a manager and as I have given birth to my Child in Feb i have quitted my job.
(We were blessed with babay boy on 29th Feb and we have sent Fees, application forms, birth certificates for my kid before my interview date).

VO to me: Have you submitted all the documents of your child to us?
Me: yes i have sent all the documents of my kid to VO that includes updated forms and fees and also notarized copies of his passports.

Vo to my wife: since, your husband is the primary applicant i need to speak to him, i request you to wait outside and i will call you if required.

VO to me: Ok , we will start with your personal details. (She was having all the forms and documents that i have submitted to them on her desk and she started with my name and my education, when did i complete my schooling and after schooling whati did and all?)
i gave her all the required answers. she was typing what al i was saying in her PC. then she asked me about my Job resposnbilites and all. how many brother sisters do i have and all? AND while SHE WAS GOING THROUGH MY FILE SHE TOOK PCC of me and my wife and kept it with them. PCC Were just 15 days old. Our conversation lasted for about 45 mins and she browsed through each page of my application and also the supporting documents.

My interview took about 45 mins and at the end she told that Is there anything that i need to tell her before she conclude the interview. I said no there aint any information . then she told me is there any question that i need to ask. so i asked her should i consider "Positive outcome of the interview". so , shje said that i need to go back and look at your application and make a conclusion and we will communicate through the same mode through which we were contacting you. (I have applied through consultant so i recieve my letters through them). Then she asked me to sign in my form at the self declaration space infront of her. and then she also signed the form in the space provided. While taking the forms back from me she told me that "your next could be MEdicals of you, your wife and your son".

I am getting tensed coz when I asked her she said that She need to go back to my application and assess it and then while taking the signed forms from me she said that you next steps could be MEDicals for you, your wife and your Kid.

Request seniors to guide me what could be the outcome of my interview.

sksec103

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Ahmedabad,Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26-8-2011
Med's Request
15-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-11-2011
Interview........
16-02-2011
Passport Req..
15-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 21st June_2012
LANDED..........
soon
Hi hiparam,
U are through for visa, dont worry now.
u will get medical means u have cleared ur interview, within 4 days u will get ur MR as per last few NDVO experiences.

Onr mor thing is that NDVO is frequently giving interviews for the cases who has new baby born and submitted related to that.

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Hi guys,

I successfully completed my interview last month (March 22) in NDVO. The visa officer told me that I am approving your application after interview. After one wek time i got e-mail from VO asking me to send Schedule 1 form for issueing medical and i did send it very next day by e-mail itself. It has been almost 25 days from but medical has not been arrived yet. What could be the reason behind this delay? or is it normal practice? please share your experinces...........

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hiparam14 said:
Dear All,

I have applied undr 3131 category in Feb 2011, and now on 19th March 2012. I have recieved a Interview call from New delhi office on 19th April 2012. I am getting tensed about what the question can be raised to me . And is this normal that they call from in person interview.

Best regards,

Param.

Dear All,

Yesterday was my interview day at NDVO. I was at the High commission at 9 as my Interview was scheduled at 9 30 am. I was called in booth number 4 at 10 AM. Me and my wife went in and she asked both of us to take seats. i was having file in my hands, so she asked to give my entire file to her. then, She started talking to my wife in english and she told my wife that Prinicipal Applicant has given IELTS exam and his english seems to be good, are you comfortable with English. As my wife is a Dentist so she is having a good command on English and my wife replied ya she is comfortable with english.

W: I was working with Hospital as a manager and as I have given birth to my Child in Feb i have quitted my job.
(We were blessed with babay boy on 29th Feb and we have sent Fees, application forms, birth certificates for my kid before my interview date).

Me: yes i have sent all the documents of my kid to VO that includes updated forms and fees and also notarized copies of his passports.

Vo to my wife: since, your husband is the primary applicant i need to speak to him, i request you to wait outside and i will call you if required.

VO to me: Ok , we will start with your personal details. (She was having all the forms and documents that i have submitted to them on her desk and she started with my name and my education, when did i complete my schooling and after schooling whati did and all?)
i gave her all the required answers. she was typing what al i was saying in her PC. then she asked me about my Job resposnbilites and all. how many brother sisters do i have and all? AND while SHE WAS GOING THROUGH MY FILE SHE TOOK PCC of me and my wife and kept it with them. PCC Were just 15 days old. Our conversation lasted for about 45 mins and she browsed through each page of my application and also the supporting documents.

My interview took about 45 mins and at the end she told that Is there anything that i need to tell her before she conclude the interview. I said no there aint any information . then she told me is there any question that i need to ask. so i asked her should i consider "Positive outcome of the interview". so , shje said that i need to go back and look at your application and make a conclusion and we will communicate through the same mode through which we were contacting you. (I have applied through consultant so i recieve my letters through them). Then she asked me to sign in my form at the self declaration space infront of her. and then she also signed the form in the space provided. While taking the forms back from me she told me that "your next could be MEdicals of you, your wife and your son".

I am getting tensed coz when I asked her she said that She need to go back to my application and assess it and then while taking the signed forms from me she said that you next steps could be MEDicals for you, your wife and your Kid.

guys enjoy because its seem positive reply

mmiq

Oct 29, 2010
DUBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
0111 F/Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/12
LANDED..........
FEB,2013
hiparam14 said:
Dear All,

Best regards,

Param.

Dear All,

guys enjoy because its seem
Sharp2000 said:
Hi guys,

I successfully completed my interview last month (March 22) in NDVO. The visa officer told me that I am approving your application after interview. After one wek time i got e-mail from VO asking me to send Schedule 1 form for issueing medical and i did send it very next day by e-mail itself. It has been almost 25 days from but medical has not been arrived yet. What could be the reason behind this delay? or is it normal practice? please share your experinces...........
positive reply congratulation dear .

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
abhihappy said:
8. Bank statement

Cheers
Thanks for this useful information .. +1 to u