Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Im a pre feb 08 applicant and it seem im no where closer to Canada. i noticed a few persons from that period receiving medicals, im not so so fortunate. The only thing im holding on to is the fact that i have not gotten a rejection letter. :( :(

allisback

Sep 2, 2012
Please let us know what was the exact reason of your rejection. Until specified how could some one advise you on the same.

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
if you had read my post properly it clearly says i didnt receive a rejection letter. I havent heard from the VO in months. and everytime i make an enquiry i get no response.

allisback

Sep 2, 2012
Dear,

Be optimistic. It is not necessary rejection may be coming through. It is quite possible you may get landing papers instead. Have you checked status with CIC, what is being displayed. There is nothing to loose heart.

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Thanks for the kind words im keeping hopeful my status on CIC website remains the same in process with the date

allisback said:
Dear,

Be optimistic. It is not necessary rejection may be coming through. It is quite possible you may get landing papers instead. Have you checked status with CIC, what is being displayed. There is nothing to loose heart.

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should know where you stand by now. has decision been made on your file? if not then after the 90 days given to cic, you will surely get your refund. if you dont want that you can join the class action

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
The last caip report i received was in march of this year and a selection decision wasnt made at that time not sure if it has changed by now. I dont have the money required to join the lawsuit. I will wait and see the result of the court hearring next week, then order caips.

canadaforsure said:
you should know where you stand by now. has decision been made on your file? if not then after the 90 days given to cic, you will surely get your refund. if you dont want that you can join the class action

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jo_1501 said:
The last caip report i received was in march of this year and a selection decision wasnt made at that time not sure if it has changed by now. I dont have the money required to join the lawsuit. I will wait and see the result of the court hearring next week, then order caips.
Hey there, the last caips you received was in march, but it doent mean they were printed in March, they could have been printed in Feb,
the best bet to order your caips one more time, you should be able to see a clearer picture of your case,
I am 2007 applicant, I received my Meds last month, now waiting for PPR

I would advise you to order caipsnotes bro, also try sending them a case specific inquiry

and, do not worry, Inshallah our cases will be finalized this year, I have a couple of more friends from our timeline waiting MRs

keep the hopes high, Inshallah we will make it through

All the best

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Congrats your almost there, did you submit your meds yet

:)

Maniraha

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2006
Doc's Request.
feb 2010
IELTS Request
feb 2010
File Transfer...
april 2010
Med's Request
13 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 march 2013
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Hey there, the last caips you received was in march, but it doent mean they were printed in March, they could have been printed in Feb,
the best bet to order your caips one more time, you should be able to see a clearer picture of your case,
I am 2007 applicant, I received my Meds last month, now waiting for PPR

I would advise you to order caipsnotes bro, also try sending them a case specific inquiry

and, do not worry, Inshallah our cases will be finalized this year, I have a couple of more friends from our timeline waiting MRs

keep the hopes high, Inshallah we will make it through

All the best

Dear Friend

can you update us what they write in ur caips note
when was ur last bfd?
it will more apreciated if u write ur time line

regards

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
Hi itsbeenlongnow,

Glad to see your case moving .Hope you ll soon receive your PPR.I couldnt stop myself from posting in this thread as I was also a Pre Feb 2008 applicant of LVO but with the grace of Almighty I received my visa last July.I would like to share my timeline with you specifically as we have more or less similar timelines.

I applied in July 2007 ,got docs. update request in July 2009 ,meds request in Sept 2010 and PPR in July 2011.I was surprised to see that you also got doc. update in Aug. 2009 but LVO took atleast 3 years to send you MR.Shocking .............and surprising on part of LVO .....so much difference in processing times for applicants having more or less similar application times........... but better late than never ..............wish you a speedy PPR and a smooth settlement in Canada!

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newcomer said:
Hi itsbeenlongnow,

Glad to see your case moving .Hope you ll soon receive your PPR.I couldnt stop myself from posting in this thread as I was also a Pre Feb 2008 applicant of LVO but with the grace of Almighty I received my visa last July.I would like to share my timeline with you specifically as we have more or less similar timelines.

I applied in July 2007 ,got docs. update request in July 2009 ,meds request in Sept 2010 and PPR in July 2011.I was surprised to see that you also got doc. update in Aug. 2009 but LVO took atleast 3 years to send you MR.Shocking .............and surprising on part of LVO .....so much difference in processing times for applicants having more or less similar application times........... but better late than never ..............wish you a speedy PPR and a smooth settlement in Canada!
Thanks NewCommer,
One question, how long you think it will take from MR to PPR stage?
along with MRs they requested me for updated PCCs, my concern is
will they again go for background checks and take long time
or this time they will be quick?

thanks

Ario

Nov 12, 2010
@ jo_1501

Learn from the saying : No news is good news .Now is not the time to stress yourself and You shouldn't lose hope .If you haven't got the rejection letter that means they are working on the case and they will come back to you in due course. I am also a pre feb 2008 ,1st applied in December 2005. I recently ordered CAIPS Notes ,they show that CIC london is still working on the case ,Selection decision passed,Interview waived etc... So keep your spirits high.

newcomer

Dec 3, 2007
Middle East
ItsBeenLongNow said:
Thanks NewCommer,
One question, how long you think it will take from MR to PPR stage?
along with MRs they requested me for updated PCCs, my concern is
will they again go for background checks and take long time
or this time they will be quick?

thanks
Well in my view, the time between MR & PPR is very unpredictable .It can be anywhere between 1-11+ months BUT for most of the cases of our timelines received it sometimes after 4-6 months,however I think now trend has been changed for LVO .One of my friend who applied just last year got his PPR just after one month of submitting his MR .

Regarding your PCC, are you in KSA ? as usually for KSA applicants they request PCC for KSA with MR whereas for other gulf countries they ask it with updated docs. but in both scenarios the chances of asking a PCC again are very very less .

Wish you all the best!

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
Thanks appreciate it a lot hopefully 2012 will end on good note with me geting MR

Ario said:
@ jo_1501

Learn from the saying : No news is good news .Now is not the time to stress yourself and You shouldn't lose hope .If you haven't got the rejection letter that means they are working on the case and they will come back to you in due course. I am also a pre feb 2008 ,1st applied in December 2005. I recently ordered CAIPS Notes ,they show that CIC london is still working on the case ,Selection decision passed,Interview waived etc... So keep your spirits high.