+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline - 2024

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
Hello,

anybody here who received their ECOPR in Jan 2024 from VO Calgary and has received their PR card?
I have called IRCC, raised web forms, reached out to MP but have no received any response. The only update on my last call with them was there is a note on my case, that was almost a moth ago. But nothing after.

Can any body please suggest what more can I do to follow up?

Reactions: lemonwater2l

justcyanide

Dec 13, 2023
I'm starting to get a bit worried about my card :confused:

My application is still stuck on:
Final decision - April 9, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

While my husband got his card on April 16.

Could it be that they are going to reject my picture? We took them at the same place, but maybe something about the lighting or cropping of mine is wrong. Idk.

I also got ecopr on April 5th.
VO Montreal

For my card:
- GU1: Apr 9th.
- GU2: Not yet.

However, my dependant already got his card on April 16th. I didn't realize I could link his application separately so didn't see his GUs, just found the card in the mailbox.

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hi,
We got the eCoPR on the 5th of April from Montreal.
Without any GU we got the cards on the 11th of April!
They were super fast!
Fingers crossed to everyone who is still waiting!
Wow, congratulations !! That was really fast.
Did your photo got accepted on the PR portal prior to this?

Reactions: Mandarin0212

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hello,

anybody here who received their ECOPR in Jan 2024 from VO Calgary and has received their PR card?
I have called IRCC, raised web forms, reached out to MP but have no received any response. The only update on my last call with them was there is a note on my case, that was almost a moth ago. But nothing after.

Can any body please suggest what more can I do to follow up?
What people do in such a case is to connect with their local MP (when things are getting really weird and calls aren't working)!

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
I'm starting to get a bit worried about my card :confused:

My application is still stuck on:
Final decision - April 9, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

While my husband got his card on April 16.

Could it be that they are going to reject my picture? We took them at the same place, but maybe something about the lighting or cropping of mine is wrong. Idk.
I came across a lot of similar cases, I think that's normal (your photo isn't necessarily problematic).

Reactions: justcyanide

Jagprsin

Jan 29, 2024
eCoPR: 29th February.

Still waiting for the PR Card. No update at all from IRCC. Became PR at Etobicoke.

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
eCoPR: 29th February.

Still waiting for the PR Card. No update at all from IRCC. Became PR at Etobicoke.
From what I can tell, Etobicoke are taking long time to produce PR cards.

This guy (link attached) got his PR card a couple of days ago (April 23, 2024), his eCOPR was on January 16, 2024, VO: Etobicoke. That said around 100 days. And I encountered a lot of people like him. While I also noticed that several persons in Montreal VO are getting it in like 10-20 days.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/pr-card-timeline-2023.788597/post-10813764

Last edited: