+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Timeline - 2024

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
If you can check your GC key account for any updates with your PR "Card" application, the second ghost update will show the date they mail your PR card since they don't send any notification about your PR card.
BTW congratulations on your Ecopr !! finally you got it yessss !!!
Thanks a lotttt!!!! Yeyy

Reactions: yangje1230

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Thanks for the hint. I get to know how to link my PR card application to my GC account (for others, if you don't have GC account, I recommend you create one), it's so easy and just few steps>

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Note: In GC portal, PR Card application is different from PR (Express Entry) application. The PR Card application is automatically submitted (at least in my case) after I got my eCOPR, in the same day.

I don't have access to the PR application (since it was submitted through a representative), but now I have access to the PR Card application through the GC portal. That said, now I have access to both GC and PR portal for my PR card application.
Ohh thanks for sharing. I will try!! Thank you.

Reactions: SamDam

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Thanks for the hint. I get to know how to link my PR card application to my GC account (for others, if you don't have GC account, I recommend you create one), it's so easy and just few steps>

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Note: In GC portal, PR Card application is different from PR (Express Entry) application. The PR Card application is automatically submitted (at least in my case) after I got my eCOPR, in the same day.

I don't have access to the PR application (since it was submitted through a representative), but now I have access to the PR Card application through the GC portal. That said, now I have access to both GC and PR portal for my PR card application.
Oh.. I just tried this, but it says my representative has an access so I need to cancel them by sending a formal form.
Below is the message appeared.

My representative also linked their Gc key to my PR card application.. lol.

Based on the information you entered, we found: 1 application

We see that you have a representative tied to this application. Your representative has access to your application.

If you no longer want to use a representative and access the application yourself, you can cancel your representative by filling out the Use of a representative form [IMM5476] (PDF, 647.96 kb) and choose "cancelling the appointment of a representative."

After completing the form, you can upload it here:

Reactions: SamDam

anonymouslycute

Aug 1, 2023
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2023
Med's Done....
14 Feb 2024
Hi everyone! My photo is still not approved. Can anyone tell me the average time for photo approval and what my status means? Also anyone gotten a PR Card delivered recently:

My timeline is below:

FSW - Inland (Healthcare Stream)
ITA: October 26, 2023
AOR: December 14, 2023
Pre Arrival Letter: April 11, 2024
P1: April 12, 2024
P2: April 17, 2024
eCOPR: April 18th, 2024
Address Approved on PR Portal: April 18th, 2024
Awaiting PR Card

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hi everyone! My photo is still not approved. Can anyone tell me the average time for photo approval and what my status means? Also anyone gotten a PR Card delivered recently...
As per the official website, it's around 50 days (for most complete applications). But I've seen some guys getting it in around 10 days and others more than 100 days.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
-------------
Permanent Resident cards
New PR card
48 days
Last update: April 16, 2024
-------------