Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
So
GU1 = Final Decision
GU2 = New Update in GCKey that the card is delivered

Correct?
Also trying to understand GU1 and GU2.
As I don't have access to GCKey (I applied through a representative), any other way to infer GU1 and GU2 from the PR portal?
Like for example GU1 being the photo approval or so, GU2 the card has been printed?

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
Hello Everyone!

I got my ECOPR on 18th Jan. Yes exactly 3 months ago. But there is no update of the PR card yet.
I have raised requests and there is no update other than, IRCC is working to get your PR card at the earliest.

What do I do to expediate my PR card processing.

sam1007

Mar 18, 2024
Hello Everyone!

I got my ECOPR on 18th Jan. Yes exactly 3 months ago. But there is no update of the PR card yet.
I have raised requests and there is no update other than, IRCC is working to get your PR card at the earliest.

What do I do to expediate my PR card processing.
Try to contact your local MP

sapnaj

Dec 20, 2023
Just application number. Some of them requires a consent form to inquiry on behalf of you.
Thanks for sharing. I will write to them.

I was on call with IRCC today, they said there was a comment on the file last month and they cant add anything more now.

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Can they refuse the photo after approval as final decision?
If you mean after CoPR, then yes. They rejected the photo for a lot of people, they have to resubmit some other photo, and that's it. But it takes a long time.

lemonwater2l

Star Member
Jan 25, 2024
Category........
CEC
Hello folks, how do we notice IRCC sent PR card? ECopr Apr 17th, so far they only approved my address in PR portal not PR card picture yet. Once they approve the picture, it means they send it..? I have a representative so no control other than PR portal

Reactions: SamDam

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hello folks, how do we notice IRCC sent PR card? ECopr Apr 17th, so far they only approved my address in PR portal not PR card picture yet. Once they approve the picture, it means they send it..? I have a representative so no control other than PR portal
The same here. I also put my friend’s mailing address

Reactions: lemonwater2l

yangje1230

Feb 8, 2024
If you can check your GC key account for any updates with your PR "Card" application, the second ghost update will show the date they mail your PR card since they don't send any notification about your PR card.
BTW congratulations on your Ecopr !! finally you got it yessss !!!

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
If you can check your GC key account for any updates with your PR "Card" application, the second ghost update will show the date they mail your PR card since they don't send any notification about your PR card.
BTW congratulations on your Ecopr !! finally you got it yessss !!!
Thanks for the hint. I get to know how to link my PR card application to my GC account (for others, if you don't have GC account, I recommend you create one), it's so easy and just few steps>

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

Note: In GC portal, PR Card application is different from PR (Express Entry) application. The PR Card application is automatically submitted (at least in my case) after I got my eCOPR, in the same day.

I don't have access to the PR application (since it was submitted through a representative), but now I have access to the PR Card application through the GC portal. That said, now I have access to both GC and PR portal for my PR card application.

Last edited: