+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Renewal

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi

Today called CIC for Movement Certificate, they are insisting for that and if we can't get it they are requesting for communication with particular department/person in writing

ANYBODY CAN PLEASE ADVISE...

Thanks

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi

Today called once again CIC for Movement Certificate, they are insisting for that and if we can't get it they are requesting for communication with particular department/person in writing

Thanks

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
AJK_9 said:
Hi Eileenf

Thanks, visited India n USA, tried to get but not succeeding, do you have any idea, pl advise

Here is few other opinions,

We can provide by own first part of this clause

X Personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have travelled

They have requested either Personal immigration entry/exit record OR Movement certificate

So we have to describe In and Out Stamp in the passport by countries visited, do you think we can do that ?

Once again thanks
Have you tried I-94 records (direct accessible online) / FOIA - for access to your entry/exit records from USA? You can take a print of these records and attach to your application.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html;jsessionid=LJTGVRXWgqW3NpqbLQ8kgPljFsvnB4SZp2LLJMHvskv21z1QgLRp!1358670245

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Boltz

Thanks a lot for your response

We came here in July 2012 by road and staying here since that date so how we can prove that we came on the same date because it's not showing July 25, 2012 as exit date from US and Entry to Canada

Do you thing that I-94 travel history will be considered as a Movement Certificate

Once again thanks a lot

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
AJK_9 said:
Hi

Today called once again CIC for Movement Certificate, they are insisting for that and if we can't get it they are requesting for communication with particular department/person in writing

Thanks

I too received same email for exit/entry or movement certificate.....could you advice me how to proceed, it looks you have also received same how did you deal with that.
Thanks in advance

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
AJK_9 said:
Hi Boltz

Thanks a lot for your response

We came here in July 2012 by road and staying here since that date so how we can prove that we came on the same date because it's not showing July 25, 2012 as exit date from US and Entry to Canada

Do you thing that I-94 travel history will be considered as a Movement Certificate

Once again thanks a lot
If you know the date you travelled, you should include it in appln, irrespective if its there in i94 or not. If you ate looking for confirmation for your self, and not seeing in i94 , you may apply for CBSA records, which might take some time to receive ( not instant as i94)

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Good Morning Boltz

Thanks, PR renewal form has check box that authorizes CIC to get Entry/Exit Report on our behalf, do you think still we have to get it from CBSA and sent it to them

Regards

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Kovil

If you visited India than ask for Police Clearance Certificate and tell them to mention dates you visited while for USA visit Boltz given me this information, pl follow that

Have you tried I-94 records (direct accessible online) / FOIA - for access to your entry/exit records from USA? You can take a print of these records and attach to your application.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html;jsessionid=LJTGVRXWgqW3NpqbLQ8kgPljFsvnB4SZp2LLJMHvskv21z1QgLRp!1358670245

For Kuwait don't have much info, hope it will serve the purpose

All the best

Kovil

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
AJK_9 said:
Hi Kovil

If you visited India than ask for Police Clearance Certificate and tell them to mention dates you visited while for USA visit Boltz given me this information, pl follow that

For Kuwait don't have much info, hope it will serve the purpose

All the best
Thank you very much.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Friends

Can you please advise

We have also given PR card for renewal and it's for Secondary Review, can we visit USA with expired PR card and enter Canada with Landing Papers ?

Thanks

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi All

Please advise

PR card given for renewal and it's for Secondary Review, can we visit USA with expired PR card and enter Canada with Landing Documents ?

Thanks

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
Yes, if you have visa exempt passport. Or travel by private car. By air they may ask for PR card.

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Re: PR Card Renewal - Secondary Review Response

Hi

Re : PR Card Renewal - Secondary Review Response

We have received Entry/Exit record from Home country and from USA(FOIA online) but few entries are missing for USA/Canada traveling, anybody can advise what we can do for that...confused only for this issue....

We are here since 2012 and completed 2.5 years, sending Color Copies of passport and Entry/Exit records, in addition also sending following documents for last 3 years

1 - Tax
2 - Bank Stat
3 - Credit Card Stat
4 - Lease / Mortgage Documents
5 - Job letter / University Letter for son / Wife not working
6 - Home / Car Insurance

Thanks a lot