+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Photo Resubmission 2022 Timeline

Navkaur_89

Star Member
Feb 13, 2023
Yea i did! Obviously you should wait for the official letter. I have called them n no of times if i can resubmit the pictures without the letter they instructed me not to. So yes I did wait for the letter!
They wont tell you on phone if they are rejected or not as per my case.

ZaFa

Nov 20, 2019
Hey,

I was approved for PR last year in July, I uploaded my picture on the portal and it was rejected. So first week of August 2022 I uploaded another picture onto the portal and its still in review.

How can I follow up about this? I have called and raised a query as well as seining webform but no luck.

Thank you

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey,

I was approved for PR last year in July, I uploaded my picture on the portal and it was rejected. So first week of August 2022 I uploaded another picture onto the portal and its still in review.

How can I follow up about this? I have called and raised a query as well as seining webform but no luck.

Thank you
1. Link pr card using steps here - https://askkubeir.com/pr-card-application/ OR
2. Call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them. The real deal is - don't wait to hear out the refugee messages .Once you get hold of an agent, ask for your PR card application number ( it starts with letter "R"). You can go to step 1 and link your card application

ZaFa

Nov 20, 2019
Hey,

I have already linked the application to my cic account and it only says submitted '15th July 2022' on that account. It also says ecorp expired in feb this year.

im so confused about what is going on

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey,

I have already linked the application to my cic account and it only says submitted '15th July 2022' on that account. It also says ecorp expired in feb this year.

im so confused about what is going on
Calling IRCC is the only option then

ZaFa

Nov 20, 2019
Calling IRCC is the only option then
I just got off the phone with them and they are saying you raised a query in Jan 2023 you just have to wait.

She couldn't even confirm if the picture was approved or anything. Honestly its ridiculous the way the system is.

SGS.G

Jan 11, 2023
Hello,
In my PR portal , there is a correspondence letter which says nothing but , the date I submitted the application.
Can anyone confirm what is this ?

Zubair881

Nov 18, 2022
I was asked to resubmit my photo as well. Any suggestions where in Toronto would be a good place to take a pr card photo? Thanks.

Hani1122

Apr 6, 2023
Any idea which month pr cards are they processing rn?
Landed in canada in december I saw an updated profile status on gckey 3 days ago but no actual update. Its been more than 2 months they asked to resubmit my pr card photos!!

Hani1122

Apr 6, 2023
Landed in canada in december I saw an updated profile status on gckey 3 days ago but no actual update. Its been more than 2 months they asked to resubmit my pr card photos!!

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
When did you resubmit the photos?

Hani1122

Apr 6, 2023
for me the resubmission was 8th Feb, saw a ghost update on 29th March followed by a mail next day (mentioned that there is a change in status), nothing after that.. the status online still shows submitted.
Same thing happened with me
I hope this ghost update means anything
I even called them 2 weeks ago and they were processing applications who submitted pictures in January

legaltrr

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Same thing happened with me
I hope this ghost update means anything
I even called them 2 weeks ago and they were processing applications who submitted pictures in January
did you get an email also? What i have read is ghost update means, someone has started processing your application or looked into your application.