+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cancellation

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
I just received a message from IRCC stating my PR application was incomplete so it was cancelled. They stated we didn’t add a non-accompanying child in our application. The child in question is my stepson, meaning my husband’s child. We mentioned him has non- accompany, I don’t know why IRCC said he should have being included in our main application. I don’t have a clue what to do next. What do you think I should do next. I need help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I just received a message from IRCC stating my PR application was incomplete so it was cancelled. They stated we didn’t add a non-accompanying child in our application. The child in question is my stepson, meaning my husband’s child. We mentioned him has non- accompany, I don’t know why IRCC said he should have being included in our main application. I don’t have a clue what to do next. What do you think I should do next. I need help.
Did you step son have the medical? Any children must be included in the main application even if non-accompanying.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Did you step son have the medical? Any children must be included in the main application even if non-accompanying.
No medical. I didn’t include him in my main application. I only mentioned I have a step son and he is not accompanying. Do I need to include his information since I mentioned he is not accompany?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No medical. I didn’t include him in my main application. I only mentioned I have a step son and he is not accompanying. Do I need to include his information since I mentioned he is not accompany?
He still needed to be included in your main application and complete a medical, even if non-accompanying.

Reactions: YVR123

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
He still needed to be included in your main application and complete a medical, even if non-accompanying.
W My husband does not have a relationship with the mother and there is no chance she will release her child for medicals. Even if I resubmit I can’t get the child’s medicals. What do you suggest I do? This is extremely painful. Can I write a letter to explain my side of the story to the officer?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
W My husband does not have a relationship with the mother and there is no chance she will release her child for medicals. Even if I resubmit I can’t get the child’s medicals. What do you suggest I do? This is extremely painful. Can I write a letter to explain my side of the story to the officer?
You will need to show documentation that your husband made attempts to contact the mother and ask for medicals. He needs to prove that he has tried everything - emails, letters, having a lawyer contacting mother. A letter from you will not suffice as you are not the biological parent. Once this absolute proof is established then the child is not included in the application and can never be sponsored. Your application cannot move forward until then.

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
You will need to show documentation that your husband made attempts to contact the mother and ask for medicals. He needs to prove that he has tried everything - emails, letters, having a lawyer contacting mother. A letter from you will not suffice as you are not the biological parent. Once this absolute proof is established then the child is not included in the application and can never be sponsored. Your application cannot move forward until then.
Thanks for replying. Wow, will this affect my future application as well.