+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postings for people who starts sending application from September 2009

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when we called CIC agent to update our mailing address they informed us our application had been approved and sent to visa office Pakistan. But there was still showing "in process" in eCAS. It was updated later. In some cases it still shows "in process" in eCAS even after receiving the approval letter. So dont worry you will receive letter soon.. And try to call CIC agent in order to check your application process..

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ei guys, finally the ecas showed decision made on our application but is it possible that our application may disapprove? still worry about it!!!

AlCan

Jul 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We received your application to sponsor *******on September 23, 2009.

We started processing your application on October 14, 2009.

We sent you a letter on October 14, 2009 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. :)

bongd

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

My husband sent our application from Canada (I'm in Australia) in mid-September. Today I checked the status of our application online and for the first time I managed to log in! That alone made me feel so excited. And then I saw that under the 'sponsorship application' field it said 'DECISION MADE'. OMG we were so excited! It said these beautiful, beautiful words:

'We received your application to sponsor *** on September 24, 2009.
We started processing your application on October 15, 2009.
We sent you a letter on October 15, 2009 about the decision on your application.'

But then he started worrying about why it took them just one day, whether there was something wrong, etc etc. And that's how I found this forum! From reading around, I found that it's usually a good sign if they mail it out immediately. :) Thank GOD for this forum, without that piece of info, both of us would be tearing our hair out and not concentrating on anything for DAYS until he gets the letter from CIC.

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just an update guys.

i got my decision made letter, that I am eligible to sponsor so I am APPROVE and then cpc-m forward the permanent residence application of my wife to Manila Office!!! Im so glad!!!! We're hoping that our application will process fast and smooth and i hope all of us will be successful.

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badhet said:
hi,

have just mailed our application today... hope to have a faster processing here in MANILA...

goodluck to all...GOD BLESS!

badhet
I think the manila, Philippines office process fast now because of what happened in our country about the typhoon disaster. And if you know Helaina, one of the forumers here, was granted her visa already. If im not mistaken, it was took 2 months in a bit the processed of her application. Thats was pretty fast! I hope our application will be like that!!!

Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm also applying outland via Manila. I fervently hope that it would be as fast as Heleina!

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Twix said:
I'm also applying outland via Manila. I fervently hope that it would be as fast as Heleina!
maybe it will be faster now. i guest because of the special priority. may it does for everyone sponsoring outland in Manila, Philippines.

squirrel

Jun 3, 2009
VANCOUVER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

Just a quick question: did anybody who applied inland in September, received anything back from CIC?

Thanks

maria

whoppi

Aug 7, 2009
Quick Update...my husband received an email today today from CIC (Buffalo) stating that our file has been transferred to NYC to expedite the processing of our application. Not sure if this means anything, but I'm feeling optimistic that at least things are moving along!! Not sure what happens next but I'll keep posting. :D. Does anybody know if the file being sent to NYC from Buffalo is a good or bad thing?? Thanks

cloudycanada

Oct 2, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Taipei (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
Doc's Request.
08-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
07-04-2010
WOO HOO

I am approved as sponsor today (mail dated Oct 15 2009 though)

Now the waiting game begins

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrat cloudycanada wish you all the best and i know what you mean about waiting its killing me lolol

vnsk80

Oct 24, 2009
Hello All,

My application was received at CPC-M on 30th September (as per canada post). I haven't heard anything so far and can't even get not my ecas using the fee receipt number. If anyone here had their application received around 30th sept, please share your status.
Thanks!

bongd

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vnsk80, I wouldn't worry since it usually takes one month for them to process the sponsorship anyway. Once they start, you can expect to receive news of the decision very soon. Should be any time now :)