+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Postings for people who starts sending application from September 2009

squirrel

Jun 3, 2009
VANCOUVER
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

I am applying inland from Vancouver. Application sent September 29th and now long months of waiting ahead.

Cheers,

Maria

tysgran

Sep 19, 2009
Can I join this forum? My application for my husband went to the Mississauga Processing Centre today! I know it is not September but I have had it ready all week waiting for a translation - so it was almost September!

I am Canadian, my husband is Cuban - I sent the app via UPS and they guaranteed me that it would be there before 10:30 am Monday morning!

Friends of ours - had their app processed in exactly 4 months almost to the day. They got married after we did and submitted the application in May and he arrived her September 8th.

I am going to Cuba in the first week of November and hope to have some news as to my eligiblitily as a sponsor.

Good luck to all - keep us posted as to progress!

cloudycanada

Oct 2, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Taipei (Spousal)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2009
Doc's Request.
08-01-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
07-04-2010
Mailed application to Mississauga CIC on Sep 23 XpressPost regional ($10)
Received by CIC (says Canada Post) on Sep 24

Hopefully in a month I'll know
This is Outland application

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tysgran said:
Can I join this forum? My application for my husband went to the Mississauga Processing Centre today! I know it is not September but I have had it ready all week waiting for a translation - so it was almost September!

I am Canadian, my husband is Cuban - I sent the app via UPS and they guaranteed me that it would be there before 10:30 am Monday morning!

Friends of ours - had their app processed in exactly 4 months almost to the day. They got married after we did and submitted the application in May and he arrived her September 8th.

I am going to Cuba in the first week of November and hope to have some news as to my eligiblitily as a sponsor.

Good luck to all - keep us posted as to progress!
everybody is welcome here!!! so just keep posting whether your application wasn't send this september. Just give us an update whatever update you got!!!

Well, im still waiting for my 1st approval. I hope it will come this 2nd week of october!!!
Goodluck to all!!!

whoppi

Aug 7, 2009
Just another quick update....
My husband (American) received his AOR on Friday and was able to log into the ecas website today and it said that his PR application is "In Process". Feeling pretty optimistic right now!! I realize that it may still take a while, but nonetheless, it's nice to know that things are progessing!!

Good Luck to all :D

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whoppi said:
Just another quick update....
My husband (American) received his AOR on Friday and was able to log into the ecas website today and it said that his PR application is "In Process". Feeling pretty optimistic right now!! I realize that it may still take a while, but nonetheless, it's nice to know that things are progessing!!

Good Luck to all :D
congratulation whoppi!! goodluck for the 2nd stage!!!

Twix

Star Member
Mar 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We have finally received my husband's option c printout, and we are currently tweaking and organizing our application.
With regards to the question, "was there a honeymoon?" we said 'no' since we are planning to have a bigger religious celebration next year, and we're both planning to have a honeymoon thereafter. Is this a red flag???

tysgran

Sep 19, 2009
Application sent via UPS October 2
Received at CPC-M October 5 10:08 am

now will be waiting for a case identification number and letter regarding approval of sponsorship

We are all waiting together - but it really is great to see others post of their progress!

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all just to let you all know

Recieved application Sept 17
Decision Made Oct 7

they have sent us a letter does not say on website what the decision is im hoping its good news we wish you all the best of luck ours was an outland application

whoppi

Aug 7, 2009
Cusin said:
Hi all just to let you all know

Recieved application Sept 17
Decision Made Oct 7

they have sent us a letter does not say on website what the decision is im hoping its good news we wish you all the best of luck ours was an outland application

The waiting is the worst part.....keeping my fingers crossed for you that it's good news!! Take care

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just quick update, im was able to log on to ecas.

Application to sponsor received by CPC-M = September 11
CPC-M start processing the applications = October 6

Im pretty nervous what happens next. Waiting what will be there decision for the our application.
I hope its a good news for me and for us very soon!!!

diddagirl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mailed my application to Mississauga on Oct st- received on Oct 5th. Ahhh, the waiting is gonna kill me!

Cusin

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes i know just hang in there and wish you the best of luck the mail man is going to be my best friend until i get the letter lololo

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
After sending application on sep 17/09, it was received on sep 18/09, and start processing in oct 09/09. approximately how long does it take for me to receive the approval letter i mean for the decision to be made and also in my application the option C is missing will that be a problem??????
PPM please i want your opinion on that
thanks in advance

jomar13

Star Member
Aug 16, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knaeem said:
Hello everyone,
After sending application on sep 17/09, it was received on sep 18/09, and start processing in oct 09/09. approximately how long does it take for me to receive the approval letter i mean for the decision to be made and also in my application the option C is missing will that be a problem??????
PPM please i want your opinion on that
thanks in advance
option c print-out is important because cpc-m will determine your income ability on how you will help your sponsored person to establish in their country until he/she gets here in Canada. We know that, there is no income requirements to sponsor a spouse but option c print-out(notice of assessment) is one the important requirements though but cpc-m might give it back your application to you. You can call cpc-m by letting them know you missed that stuff so then maybe the agent will inform you, that you can send your option c via-mail or by fax.