NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Kind of similar questions, let me know if you get answer
I got one for the latest address that says there is nothing criminal against me to date. And to be on the safe side, I took one from the permanent address also. Dont know if i should upload the one from permanent address. I think in any case wants a PCC from the country without necessarily taking it for each and every address. Thats my opinion about this problem.

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
I got one for the latest address that says there is nothing criminal against me to date. And to be on the safe side, I took one from the permanent address also. Dont know if i should upload the one from permanent address. I think in any case wants a PCC from the country without necessarily taking it for each and every address. Thats my opinion about this problem.
Is your latest address mentioned in your personal history of addresses in last 10 years

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Is your latest address mentioned in your personal history of addresses in last 10 years
Yes it is mentioned in both my personal history and my NIC, although I shifted on this address only four months ago.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
According to people I Know, PCC in Pakistan is valid for 180 days that is 6 months not 3 months. You have to tell them purpose for which you need it, and for immigration they will give you 6 months PCC.

Validity Issue - Once your application has passed Completion Test a lock-in-date is identified. So your PCC will not make an issue if it expires after Lock-in-Date.

City - You only need Police Certificate from the city of current residence and it will be sufficient.
Dear BillHyatt:

I got my PCC for my present address. However, as my PCC has a line that says "Further investigation maybe done from the permanent address". Now my permanent address is another district where I have my ancestral home but never lived there since 18. However i got one PCC from there too, but now confused whether I should upload both the PCCs or only for the present address. I am afraid adding PCC from permanent address might cause me a problem as I have not mentioned it in my address history but is mentioned in my PCC of current city. Please advise. Thank you.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Dear BillHyatt:

I got my PCC for my present address. However, as my PCC has a line that says "Further investigation maybe done from the permanent address". Now my permanent address is another district where I have my ancestral home but never lived there since 18. However i got one PCC from there too, but now confused whether I should upload both the PCCs or only for the present address. I am afraid adding PCC from permanent address might cause me a problem as I have not mentioned it in my address history but is mentioned in my PCC of current city. Please advise. Thank you.
It is better to include both as it is mentioned in your PCC that further investigation maybe done. However, you can add your address during address history if it's after you turned 18 or else you can explain this in Letter of Explanation.

I hope this will help

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
It is better to include both as it is mentioned in your PCC that further investigation maybe done. However, you can add your address during address history if it's after you turned 18 or else you can explain this in Letter of Explanation.

I hope this will help
Thanks a lot. This was very helpful of you. I'll attach both the PCCs and explain in the Loe.

notusman

May 26, 2017
Hi,

I live in Dubai and I have received an ITA. I am still searching for answer to my question which is quite unique.

My spouse has lived in Karachi for 2 years 2004-2006 after turning 18.

We got married in 2015. Now on her CNIC my hometown Kohat address is mentioned as Present and Permanent address.

I asked Karachi Police to give me a PCC for her however they said only Kohat can issue it since that is mentioned on her CNIC as Present and Permanent Address.

I have got a PCC from Kohat.

Will it be enough?

By the way in her Personal History Karachi is not mentioned as it dates back to 10 years.

Usman

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I live in Dubai and I have received an ITA. I am still searching for answer to my question which is quite unique.

We got married in 2015. Now on her CNIC my hometown Kohat address is mentioned as Present and Permanent address.

I asked Karachi Police to give me a PCC for her however they said only Kohat can issue it since that is mentioned on her CNIC as Present and Permanent Address.

Will it be enough?

By the way in her Personal History Karachi is not mentioned as it dates back to 10 years.

Usman
If the PCC covers all the years since 18 years of age, then it should be fine. In Pakistan, it is hard to get a PCC from any other city except the one whose address is on the CNIC card.

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Hi,

Will it be enough?

Usman
Hi @notusman have you submitted your application with the one Pcc from Pakistan or get the pcc from all the cities ?

gotocanda123

May 13, 2017
Little Confused: Help required

I have received my ITA couple of weeks back and I am preparing my documents to submit. The only thing that is troubling me is the police clearance certificate.

I, belong from Peshawar (City A)-Pakistan however at age 18 I moved to Islamabad (City B) - Pakistan. I stayed over there till 2012 and then I moved to K.S.A.

There are following questions on which I would be requiring my seniors advice:

1. How many PCC I have to produce in total
2. How many cities PCC I have to produce including Pakistan and KSA
3. What should be the format of PCC for example I was going through some blogs and few bloggers were claiming that one has to write the stay period (month/year to month/year) which gave me a clue that I have to mention that from age 18 to 2012 I was staying in Islamabad. (IF) that's the case which address I need to mention on PCC since my stay in Islamabad was majorly in hostels and as paying guest.
4. Do I have to produce PCC only after age 18 or I have to produce PCC from my home town as well claiming that since my birth till 18 I am clean (not-convicted)

Regards,
Hi @Umair Maqsood I am also in the same boat can you please tell have you submitted the one PCC or have got the PCC from all the cities ?

Acid

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Hi @Umair Maqsood I am also in the same boat can you please tell have you submitted the one PCC or have got the PCC from all the cities ?
At least I can tell you that I got PCC from all cities I lived in Pakistan. Another acquaintance whom I know from an FB group has got his PR got from six different districts of Pakistan.

danishriz

Aug 13, 2017
Hi I am facing a similar situation because my wife has lived in Karachi and Lahore. Is there anyone on this group who gas given multiple PCCs and then his application got approved without any problem??

Sara9

Jan 1, 2020
I am applying for student visa from Karachi Pakistan. Can i know the procedure to get my PCC. What documents are required and where should I go. In hoe many days will i get my PCC and is it appropriate for a student to go and get it themselves or would they create problems