+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Police Clearance Certificate - Pakistan

rukh1980

Jan 23, 2017
Hi,

Finally we got ITA for Canada EE. We need to submit PCC from countries we have lived in last 10 years for over 6 months.
I am currently living in Saudi Arabia. In last 10 years I have only visited Karachi 6 times. In all six time I have lived maximum 3 months for one time and rest for 5 to 20 days only. So do I still need PCC from Pakistan?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
rukh1980 said:
Hi,

Finally we got ITA for Canada EE. We need to submit PCC from countries we have lived in last 10 years for over 6 months.
I am currently living in Saudi Arabia. In last 10 years I have only visited Karachi 6 times. In all six time I have lived maximum 3 months for one time and rest for 5 to 20 days only. So do I still need PCC from Pakistan?
if your cumulative stay is beyond 180 days from the date you turned 18 then you have to get the PCC from Pakistan. Even if it is above 150 days, I would suggest you to go for the PCC as some applicants have received rejections based on that. Don't know how CIC counts the days.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
rukh1980 said:
Hi,

Have you made pcc for KSA if yes please share the procedure

rukh1980

Jan 23, 2017
I will apply for PCC KSA. Procedure is simple. I went to police station yesterday for information.
First you have to get letter from your own Embassy from Welfare section, just tell them for PCC.
Once you get letter from Embassy take it to authorised Police Station like in Dammam is near ladies market.
Once you get your fingerprints done they will give you paper for collection after 5 to 7 days then you take it to Foreign affairs for stamping.
There is one confusion about foreign affair attestation either letter needs to be get stamped or PCC.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
dear all!

i have to apply for PR application after invitation within 90 days. my questions is that usually from Pakistan, PCC is given with a validity period of 3 months. And, its given usually after weeks of delay. So, if i acquire it as my first task on list, for example on the 10th day after invitation, when i submit my application for example on 85th day after invitation, then only after 15 days, my PCC validity will expire.

My question is that whether it will disturb Migration officer, or in this case, when i submitted my application, it was still in validity period, so the migration officer will have no concern afterwards with its expiry.

i hope that i have been able to communicate correctly my concern..........

Moreover, i am living in Islamabad for last 4 years, and previous to that i lived for 12 years in other city, so i should have PCC for both cities, or PCC from one city will suffice.

i will be really thankful for kind help and info in this regard.

best regards

luckyx27

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Well as far as cities are concerned, you just need to get one PCC for one country. And wait for some senior to answer your other question.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
rukh1980 said:
Hi,

Better safe than sorry. Get a PCC from Pakistan as well.

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Hi,

Any one can guide on the procedure of PCC from Karachi, Pakistan. How it will work?

I'm currently based in Riyadh and i'm Pakistani national.

I'm expecting invitation in next round, so preparing the necessary documents.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
cool_eagle said:
dear all!

i have to apply for PR application after invitation within 90 days. my questions is that usually from Pakistan, PCC is given with a validity period of 3 months. And, its given usually after weeks of delay. So, if i acquire it as my first task on list, for example on the 10th day after invitation, when i submit my application for example on 85th day after invitation, then only after 15 days, my PCC validity will expire.

My question is that whether it will disturb Migration officer, or in this case, when i submitted my application, it was still in validity period, so the migration officer will have no concern afterwards with its expiry.

i hope that i have been able to communicate correctly my concern..........

Moreover, i am living in Islamabad for last 4 years, and previous to that i lived for 12 years in other city, so i should have PCC for both cities, or PCC from one city will suffice.

i will be really thankful for kind help and info in this regard.

best regards
According to people I Know, PCC in Pakistan is valid for 180 days that is 6 months not 3 months. You have to tell them purpose for which you need it, and for immigration they will give you 6 months PCC.

Validity Issue - Once your application has passed Completion Test a lock-in-date is identified. So your PCC will not make an issue if it expires after Lock-in-Date.

City - You only need Police Certificate from the city of current residence and it will be sufficient.

rukh1980

Jan 23, 2017
KUKREJA: I did mine last weekend very simple. If you are in Riyadh go to Pakistani Embassy and get affidavit for your any blood relation in Pakistan Or simply visit policecharactercertificatepakistan.com and call given number or send request to them. He is lawyer and will do everything for you, just little expensive.

Umair Maqsood

Apr 16, 2017
Little Confused: Help required

I have received my ITA couple of weeks back and I am preparing my documents to submit. The only thing that is troubling me is the police clearance certificate.

I, belong from Peshawar (City A)-Pakistan however at age 18 I moved to Islamabad (City B) - Pakistan. I stayed over there till 2012 and then I moved to K.S.A.

There are following questions on which I would be requiring my seniors advice:

1. How many PCC I have to produce in total
2. How many cities PCC I have to produce including Pakistan and KSA
3. What should be the format of PCC for example I was going through some blogs and few bloggers were claiming that one has to write the stay period (month/year to month/year) which gave me a clue that I have to mention that from age 18 to 2012 I was staying in Islamabad. (IF) that's the case which address I need to mention on PCC since my stay in Islamabad was majorly in hostels and as paying guest.
4. Do I have to produce PCC only after age 18 or I have to produce PCC from my home town as well claiming that since my birth till 18 I am clean (not-convicted)

Regards,

W.Naeem

May 18, 2017
Hi,
I
Little Confused: Help required

I have received my ITA couple of weeks back and I am preparing my documents to submit. The only thing that is troubling me is the police clearance certificate.

I, belong from Peshawar (City A)-Pakistan however at age 18 I moved to Islamabad (City B) - Pakistan. I stayed over there till 2012 and then I moved to K.S.A.

There are following questions on which I would be requiring my seniors advice:

1. How many PCC I have to produce in total
2. How many cities PCC I have to produce including Pakistan and KSA
3. What should be the format of PCC for example I was going through some blogs and few bloggers were claiming that one has to write the stay period (month/year to month/year) which gave me a clue that I have to mention that from age 18 to 2012 I was staying in Islamabad. (IF) that's the case which address I need to mention on PCC since my stay in Islamabad was majorly in hostels and as paying guest.
4. Do I have to produce PCC only after age 18 or I have to produce PCC from my home town as well claiming that since my birth till 18 I am clean (not-convicted)

Regards,
ve

Hi,
I've similar problem with staying in hostel. Did you find any solution ?

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Hi

I will appreciate if anyone could guide in the following

1) Is police certificate required for the last 10 years only or since the age of 18?

2) I have lived in Lahore on a temporary basis for 6 years in th hostel while studying (2000- 2004 & 2006 - 2008), however post 2008 I am based in Karachi. Will I be required to get Police certificates from both cities? My permanent address is in Karachi.

Regards

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear members:

I just received my PCC for the city I live in since 18 years in Pakistan. I have three matters of concern:

1) My PCC states that "there is nothing adverse/criminal against him on the local police station (name of the police station of my locality) to Date" They havent mentioned any initial date. On my inquiry, they said as I have lived in this city since 18 and still live, therefore writing "to date" is more appropriate as it covers the entire period by default. Is that alright if there is no "From" date?

2) Within the same city I have changed addresses multiple times, but never left the city itself. Whereas my PCC mentions my most recent address and the police station only, although the PCC itself is released to me by the capital superintendent of police as per CIC requirements. They said, as per their format, they issue certificate on the most recent address only. Can this cause my PCC to be rejected, as i have mentioned multiple addresses in the history?

3) Lastly, my PCC also mentions my ancestral address as per my identity card, and that is an address of a different city. The PCC ends with the line "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address". Should I then get one PCC from that other city also, even though I have never lived there except for short visits once or twice a year.?

The police department was kind enough and told me that they can accomodate all my reservations on the certificate, but then it wont look legal at all, as their format is available to al the embassies and if mine is different than how their regular format is, they might reject my PCC.

Please give me your expert feedback if I am good to go? Thanks, and sorry for such a long post.

ijaz_ch84

Star Member
Apr 25, 2016
Dear members:

I just received my PCC for the city I live in since 18 years in Pakistan. I have three matters of concern:

1) My PCC states that "there is nothing adverse/criminal against him on the local police station (name of the police station of my locality) to Date" They havent mentioned any initial date. On my inquiry, they said as I have lived in this city since 18 and still live, therefore writing "to date" is more appropriate as it covers the entire period by default. Is that alright if there is no "From" date?

2) Within the same city I have changed addresses multiple times, but never left the city itself. Whereas my PCC mentions my most recent address and the police station only, although the PCC itself is released to me by the capital superintendent of police as per CIC requirements. They said, as per their format, they issue certificate on the most recent address only. Can this cause my PCC to be rejected, as i have mentioned multiple addresses in the history?

3) Lastly, my PCC also mentions my ancestral address as per my identity card, and that is an address of a different city. The PCC ends with the line "Further investigations maybe done from the permanent address". Should I then get one PCC from that other city also, even though I have never lived there except for short visits once or twice a year.?

The police department was kind enough and told me that they can accomodate all my reservations on the certificate, but then it wont look legal at all, as their format is available to al the embassies and if mine is different than how their regular format is, they might reject my PCC.

Please give me your expert feedback if I am good to go? Thanks, and sorry for such a long post.
Kind of similar questions, let me know if you get answer