Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
I am applying for student visa from Karachi Pakistan. Can i know the procedure to get my PCC. What documents are required and where should I go. In hoe many days will i get my PCC and is it appropriate for a student to go and get it themselves or would they create problems
you need to contact your nearest police station or police station in the area where your permanent address is linked to . go to the office of asp rather police station they will provide you quickly

Harlan

Nov 28, 2018
Hi. I lived in Pakistan since 18 years of age. However, i moved to KSA in June 2016 and came back in June 2019. As per the CIC guidelines it states that I do not need to provide the PCC for time spent in KSA if I am not the current resident. I do not hold the current residence status in KSA. Can anyone please help me with the following questions?

1. Do I need to exclude days spent in KSA (from June 2016 till June 2019) from my Pakistan PCC?
2. If i exclude it as above, then the three years spent in KSA will not be covered under any PCC. Will that be an issue? (Considering that PCC from KSA is not required as per CIC mentioned guidelines and the days are excluded from Pakistan PCC)
3. Do I need to specifically mention the short visits i made to Pakistan during my time spent in KSA?

Thank you

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello,

I am a current residence of karachi, pakistan. but live in KSA with my husband on a visit visa.
I am travelling to pakistan to get my PCC, should my PCC be to date since i turned 18?
will it be a problem if i travel back to KSA and receive my PCC few days before my travel date?