+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
I have submitted my express entry profile, I want to apply for the PNP in different provinces. I've submitted the EOI on SINP portal.

How many of the other provinces required EOI separately on their portal like SINP? Or they will send nomination via express entry profile?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I have submitted my express entry profile, I want to apply for the PNP in different provinces. I've submitted the EOI on SINP portal.

How many of the other provinces required EOI separately on their portal like SINP? Or they will send nomination via express entry profile?
Post in Provincial Nominee forum

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
Post under PNP but research what programs you are eligible for as some you need job offer and depends on NOC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/provincial-nominees/express-entry/eligibility.html
I have selected all the provinces while making express entry profile, now i have submitted sinp as well.
Are there other provinces who want candidates to apply through their websites? Or they will contact from express entry?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have selected all the provinces while making express entry profile, now i have submitted sinp as well.
Are there other provinces who want candidates to apply through their websites? Or they will contact from express entry?
Again all are different. You need to research each province as some are based on job offer, NOC and submitting EOI.

mhtayyab

Sep 8, 2023
Again all are different. You need to research each province as some are based on job offer, NOC and submitting EOI.
I researched a lot but found SINP only. Can you please provide the list of provinces where I can submit EOI?
It would be appreciated thanks.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I researched a lot but found SINP only. Can you please provide the list of provinces where I can submit EOI?
It would be appreciated thanks.
Sorry, I am not going to do the research for you. It depends on your NOC too. I think Alberta (focus on family, job offer, IT, working/studying in province) and Ontario (NOC in healthcare, IT, trades). Most other provinces require a job offer.