+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
Thanks Rocky, haha yeah you were right. I applied on June 8th 2015 and yesterday was June 8 2016. Exactly 1 year.

ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
Wow..Really Feel Happy to know about that you get PPR on exactly 364 days,23hours ,59mins and 59 secs.. 8) 8)

Congrats PMC89..

I am june 22nd applicant still waiting for PPR..
Hope to get PPR email soon by next 1-2 weeks.. ::) ::)

My exact timeline as folllows

App received.............................June 22.2015
AOR ....................................... Aug 28,2015
Reminder email.........................Jan 27, 2016
Medical Request.........................April 29,2016
Medical Done... ........................May 9,2016
Medical Status updated on ECAS...May 24,2016
PPR request---waiting....Probably 1-2 weeks :eek: :eek:

Cheers :p :p

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
shincanada said:
You know what?
The secretary at my doctor's office even refused to tell me their email adress.
I had to take my medical test three hours away because i am in rural area.
What they told me today was they already have sent it to CIC so i need to contact
with CIC not doctor's office and they are not allowed to let me know their email adress
Or give any other proof that I already have taken medical exam.
They are not cooperative at all.
Hi, I just got one email from my doctor, CIC notice the problem now, I believe they will solve it soon!
See following the email my doctor sent it to me!

mmigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada has recognized the issue regarding the Sydney office and has sent an official email clarifying the situation to them. No further action is required on your part. This has occurred to multiple clients yesterday.

PMC89

Apr 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 8 2015 (Received - June 10 2015)
Doc's Request.
January 27 2016
Nomination.....
May 5 2015
AOR Received.
August 21 2015
Med's Request
March 4 2016
Med's Done....
February 8 2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
June 8 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2016
LANDED..........
Inland - June 21 2016 (Officialy PR)
That was so nicely explained, I did my upfront not knowing all these complications. My Dr. told me when my MR comes to let him know the IME created by CIC to so that he can link my Medical results there. However he never had to do it and CIC didn't send me a formal MR anymore. They found the IME created by the DR. and linked it to my application. I personally think shincanada's Doctor should definitely send the results second time, it's his job.

harirajmohan said:
I dont think they email them. They have access to CIC's medical system (portal/site) in which they create new IME (when you do upfront) and upload/tag the results to this IME - these new IMEs are going to a pool wherein waiting to get associated to an application. The issue in doing upfront is known to all and thats the slight risk which you should have been aware of. The only trade off is time. It takes few weeks to get this new IME associated to your application (CIC medical team possibly checks the pool periodically to associate them if some IMEs are lying without any application number reference). Thats the reason why cic doesnt encourage to do upfront and tells not to send to cic in the reminder email (upfront medical - you should have done before sending the application).
if you are using the IME given by cic then the results are viewed immediately by cic because this IME is already associated to your application by cic.

So you cant blame anyone else.

Also the doctor's office is telling the truth. You should have asked the doctor's office before doing the upfront if they would send the result second time (but to the new IME you would received when cic sends ). So some doctors are aware of this issue hence they do agree to send and some doctors dont know about it.

So ask your doctor to send the result to new IME (try negotiating to pay some money if they dont agree) and see if it works.

If the doctor doesnt send the existing result to cic's IME then:
Solution1: pay and do another time medical in which doctor will send the result to the IME you received from cic.
solution2: wait for few weeks in which upfront medical IME will be associated to your profile eventually (without waiting you can send the proof of medical receipt/copy given by doctor to cic visa cse today to speed up). In the worst case if cic doesnt receive after few weeks then cic will send another reminder and this time they will ask you to send the proof via cse in which you can send the proof via cse. sorry its a long route but to save money, you need to this way (for upfront).

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Looks like lot of trackers activated yesterday from 27th till 31st received date, mine too.
My passport was received on June 01. mycic has changed to approved and closed yesterday,June08.
Hoping to get tracker activated by Monday or Tuesday. :)

Adii11586

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Regina, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 27, 2016
Nomination.....
May 26, 2015
AOR Received.
August 17, 2015
Med's Request
March 4, 2016
Med's Done....
CIC Received (March 18, 2016)
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
May 31, 2016 but PP received on June 10, 2016
LANDED..........
June 11, 2016
ndhindsa said:
My passport was received on June 01. mycic has changed to approved and closed yesterday,June08.
My return tracker activated yesterday at 6pm but MYCIC account still Open (might be because my dependent is in Pakistan and she haven't received her passport back).

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Hello everyone,
For people who have received passport request, how much time does CIC give you to submit your passport? I'm planning to go on vacation but try to avoid the time that CIC ask for my passport.

Thanks

yaanlpc

Mar 24, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015 (cic)
Doc's Request.
14-02-2016
Nomination.....
05-05-2015
AOR Received.
05-Aug-2015
IELTS Request
25-05-2015
Med's Request
23-12-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2016, xPresspost activated 16th.
LANDED..........
24-09-2016
Nh Nguyen said:
Hello everyone,
For people who have received passport request, how much time does CIC give you to submit your passport? I'm planning to go on vacation but try to avoid the time that CIC ask for my passport.

Thanks
I was told 30 days. pretty short!

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
harirajmohan said:
I dont think they email them. They have access to CIC's medical system (portal/site) in which they create new IME (when you do upfront) and upload/tag the results to this IME - these new IMEs are going to a pool wherein waiting to get associated to an application. The issue in doing upfront is known to all and thats the slight risk which you should have been aware of. The only trade off is time. It takes few weeks to get this new IME associated to your application (CIC medical team possibly checks the pool periodically to associate them if some IMEs are lying without any application number reference). Thats the reason why cic doesnt encourage to do upfront and tells not to send to cic in the reminder email (upfront medical - you should have done before sending the application).
if you are using the IME given by cic then the results are viewed immediately by cic because this IME is already associated to your application by cic.

So you cant blame anyone else.

Also the doctor's office is telling the truth. You should have asked the doctor's office before doing the upfront if they would send the result second time (but to the new IME you would received when cic sends ). So some doctors are aware of this issue hence they do agree to send and some doctors dont know about it.

So ask your doctor to send the result to new IME (try negotiating to pay some money if they dont agree) and see if it works.

If the doctor doesnt send the existing result to cic's IME then:
Solution1: pay and do another time medical in which doctor will send the result to the IME you received from cic.
solution2: wait for few weeks in which upfront medical IME will be associated to your profile eventually (without waiting you can send the proof of medical receipt/copy given by doctor to cic visa cse today to speed up). In the worst case if cic doesnt receive after few weeks then cic will send another reminder and this time they will ask you to send the proof via cse in which you can send the proof via cse. sorry its a long route but to save money, you need to this way (for upfront).
UMI number is created right after you register at doctors office. You should receive a paper called e-medical Information Sheet which shows all your information and tests you have to perform. There is a bar code with your UMI. If you received that paper just send it thrugh Case specific and they will be able to add the medical to you file. I did my upfront in May, after 3 days I confirm at the doctor office that the results were posted to CIC, so I attached my copy of Information Sheet to Case Specific. After 2 weeks my Ecas was updated to "medical has been received" nad my MyCIC shows Medical passed.

Nh Nguyen

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar - 8 - 2016
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
Oct - 27 -2016
Med's Done....
Nov - 4 - 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Feb - 6 -2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar- 8- 2017
LANDED..........
inland
yaanlpc said:
Do you know how long after passport request, we can receive our passport back? and if there is any other step for immigration?

Thank you for your helps.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Adii11586 said:
My return tracker activated yesterday at 6pm but MYCIC account still Open (might be because my dependent is in Pakistan and she haven't received her passport back).
Yes, possibly thats the case.
But we dont need to worry what they do with the online status after ppr - depending on work load they might possibly update it later.

Nh Nguyen said:
Do you know how long after passport request, we can receive our passport back? and if there is any other step for immigration?

Thank you for your helps.
No immigration steps - No more verification.
It takes 10-15 days.

MONKUCHA said:
UMI number is created right after you register at doctors office. You should receive a paper called e-medical Information Sheet which shows all your information and tests you have to perform. There is a bar code with your UMI. If you received that paper just send it thrugh Case specific and they will be able to add the medical to you file. I did my upfront in May, after 3 days I confirm at the doctor office that the results were posted to CIC, so I attached my copy of Information Sheet to Case Specific. After 2 weeks my Ecas was updated to "medical has been received" nad my MyCIC shows Medical passed.
Yes some did send it to vo (even though the reminder email clearly says that we should not send), yes medical got updated but not everyone's meds got updated soon - mainly few of the upfront ones.

yaanlpc said:
We complain about delay in processing hence we should expect/cooperate with this 30 days, which is decent timeline (80-90% of applicants could send the passports in 30 days - so this means this 30 days is correct). Also they do give option if you cant send it, they will extend the time - dont worry if you cant send it in 30 days but you need to provide reason with proof to get extension.
Many guys submit after 30days (whoever has dependents outside the vo zone country or if someone has baby recently or if someones passport in in renewal stage).

ndhindsa said:
Its possible for today/tomorrow as they already touched the applications of 31st. So there might be a surprise this week.

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
harirajmohan said:
Yes some did send it to vo (even though the reminder email clearly says that we should not send), yes medical got updated but not everyone's meds got updated soon - mainly few of the upfront ones.
I haven't received any remainder emails or mr request and after I did my upfront I was advice to send my form to CIC so it take less time to mach my medical with my file. I was told that by a doctor and also when calling CIC help. I did the same as my all friends did before and we all had results uploaded within 2 weeks. I don't say that is always a case but it is a way.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
MONKUCHA said:
I haven't received any remainder emails or mr request and after I did my upfront I was advice to send my form to CIC so it take less time to mach my medical with my file. I was told that by a doctor and also when calling CIC help. I did the same as my all friends did before and we all had results uploaded within 2 weeks. I don't say that is always a case but it is a way.
Yes i agree. we have seen many send it to vo and meds got linked.

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
harirajmohan said:
Its possible for today/tomorrow as they already touched the applications of 31st. So there might be a surprise this week.
I really hope so..eagerly waiting as i want to go for landing coming wednesday or thursday.

shincanada

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2015
Med's Request
End of April 2015
Passport Req..
Sep 28 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 11 2016
LANDED..........
Oct 18 2016
ap123 said:
Hi, I just got one email from my doctor, CIC notice the problem now, I believe they will solve it soon!
See following the email my doctor sent it to me!

mmigration Refugee and Citizenship Canada has recognized the issue regarding the Sydney office and has sent an official email clarifying the situation to them. No further action is required on your part. This has occurred to multiple clients yesterday.
PMC89 said:
That was so nicely explained, I did my upfront not knowing all these complications. My Dr. told me when my MR comes to let him know the IME created by CIC to so that he can link my Medical results there. However he never had to do it and CIC didn't send me a formal MR anymore. They found the IME created by the DR. and linked it to my application. I personally think shincanada's Doctor should definitely send the results second time, it's his job.
I don't know what is going on.
This morning I called CIC one more time, and the agent told me that she can see my medical result delivered on May 13th 2016.
She also said to write a IRCC web form and gave me electronic file number to add.
I asked what that paper is for, the reason why I got second reminder email yesterday, the reason why the agent from yesterday couldn't access to my medical result,
and if officers at Nova Scotia can access my medical result like her.
And she only answered that she can access with my result and she is going to email and link my result to Nova Scotia Office so that I don't have to even write a form.
I don't understand why the officer from yesterday could't access it and today the agent can.

I think that CIC might find system error and fix it like ap123 doctor said.
What I am going to do still is to call CIC officer one more time, if another agent still can access it and send the receipt through case inquiry.

And I was really touched so many friends were concerning about my problem and gave me a looooooooooooooooooooooong answer using their precious time.
Thank you all, specially harirajmohan, PMC88 MONKUCHA and ap123.
You guys are awesome.