+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PNP - PR - April-May-June 2015 Applicants!

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
shincanada said:
I have been kept thinking last few months there should be something in early September.
I feel so lost...

Even though it reaches to 15months, what they say is simply 'to wait.'
Hope all what I expect is wrong and something really really happens.
there should be something we can do, somewhere we can complain. We are paying over $1000 per applicant (not to mention the cost of medicals, criminal records, translations....etc...). we are paying for a service.....It's not OK to tell people to wait until they reach processing time limit, and then say again to wait. We should join all together and complain.

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
87arq said:
there should be something we can do, somewhere we can complain. We are paying over $1000 per applicant (not to mention the cost of medicals, criminal records, translations....etc...). we are paying for a service.....It's not OK to tell people to wait until they reach processing time limit, and then say again to wait. We should join all together and complain.
I understand that we are all frustrated but i would like to remind us all that immigration to Canada is only a privilege and not a right. Let's all continue to be patient and they will definitely get to our turn.

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
diamondxxx said:
I understand that we are all frustrated but i would like to remind us all that immigration to Canada is only a privilege and not a right. Let's all continue to be patient and they will definitely get to our turn.
For a refugee is a privilege. For us I dont say is a right, but when you charge over $1000, you are expected to provide some quality of service. Basically the ones we are already in Canada we pay taxes for good goverment service.

I could understand if at least they were more clear and open about their timing. Why cannot they just tell everybody, or publish in their website that processing times are going to increase due to ....whatever reason? It's not that difficult.

MM3

Oct 7, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,
Im August 12 applicant. Its my 13 months today. No documents have been requested. Just the medical last May 9. Technically the processing time is the way IRCC can be exempted from any complain but beyond 15 months thats the time we can complain and hammer them to facilitate our application. IrCc agent can't even open your file if its not beyond the processing time. It is so disappointing that they have lots of things they requiring us to do and we just complied with everything and yet we can't see any light at the end of the tunnel when we are expecting it.
Pray for everyone up to ur hearts content because if you prayed for someone it is more powerful.
So fron today onwards I am praying that whatever we are waiting for will come soonest the lesser we expect it and nobody can stop that. IN JESUS Name our savior . Amen!

morena34

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
87arq said:
For a refugee is a privilege. For us I dont say is a right, but when you charge over $1000, you are expected to provide some quality of service. Basically the ones we are already in Canada we pay taxes for good goverment service.

I could understand if at least they were more clear and open about their timing. Why cannot they just tell everybody, or publish in their website that processing times are going to increase due to ....whatever reason? It's not that difficult.

Totally agree! Its ridiculous that I've been living in Canada for 7 years, and still nothing. And all because of constant stupid changes in immigration rules, super slow process, and unfair procedures. One day i would love to broadcast my immigration story! so much unnecessary money and time are gone! And I'm the person who is definition of F* permanent resident in this country! and for the records, PNP category is such a rip off ($1500+$550+$499). Beyond frustrating.

RAJE

Star Member
Mar 12, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO-sydney
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2016
Nomination.....
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
23 sept 2016
LANDED..........
22-10-2016
87arq said:

I totally agree with you. It's not privilege for us. We have worked hard to survive here. We have paid 3x tuition fees compare to citizens here+ paid all study permit, work permit, work permit extensions, CIC fees+ paid for medicals, PNC etc. + pay taxes + contributed to their economy+ not to forget doing a job which we don't like or staying in an isolated city just to get immigration....... And when they give less preference to our files compare to REFUGEES then definitely it is UNFAIR...

Anybody has any idea how and where we can file complaint against CIC? Harirajmohan or any senior in this group members please advice. It is high time that we take actions than just wait....

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
Mrs. PR said:
Application received by CIO May 22 2015
File # received July 17 2015
Med Req & RPRF request July 24 2015
Med Done Aug 5 2015
DM on Ecas Aug 31 2015
PPR Sept 18 2015
PP sent Sept 23 2015

I am PNP AB nominated :) Goodluck all on your application
Almost it took 16 months for getting the ppr
It is mean that the CIC agent told me 17 months to getting ppr

87arq

Sep 13, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-09-2015
Med's Request
29-04-2016
Med's Done....
29-04-2016
Passport Req..
20-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2016
LANDED..........
01-11-2016
RAJE said:
I totally agree with you. It's not privilege for us. We have worked hard to survive here. We have paid 3x tuition fees compare to citizens here+ paid all study permit, work permit, work permit extensions, CIC fees+ paid for medicals, PNC etc. + pay taxes + contributed to their economy+ not to forget doing a job which we don't like or staying in an isolated city just to get immigration....... And when they give less preference to our files compare to REFUGEES then definitely it is UNFAIR...

Anybody has any idea how and where we can file complaint against CIC? Harirajmohan or any senior in this group members please advice. It is high time that we take actions than just wait....
I am planning to write email and hand written letter and send it to Minister of Immigration.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/minister/mccallum.asp

Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Mandate Letter

Represents the riding of Markham–Thornhill

Contact information

Minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honourable John McCallum, P.C., M.P.
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Telephone: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533

Jackson seo

Jun 20, 2016
ap123 said:
Almost it took 16 months for getting the ppr
It is mean that the CIC agent told me 17 months to getting ppr
I think we need at least 17month to get PPR nowadays
It depends on officer. I talked agent and told me no one gets ppr yet in june applicants. (Their customers) approximetely 20ppl
Need calm down and wait for ppr whenever it comes

zx86496790

May 6, 2016
87arq said:
I am planning to write email and hand written letter and send it to Minister of Immigration.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/minister/mccallum.asp

Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship

Mandate Letter

Represents the riding of Markham–Thornhill

Contact information

Minister@cic.gc.ca
The Honourable John McCallum, P.C., M.P.
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Telephone: 613-954-1064
Fax: 613-952-5533
how long do you think you will receive reply(not auto-respond) :)

diamondxxx

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August-27-2015
Nomination.....
August-13-2015
AOR Received.
November-20-2015
Med's Request
June-1-2016
Med's Done....
June-27-2016
Passport Req..
Dec-8-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec-13-2016
LANDED..........
Dec-17-2016
RAJE said:

Just getting angry doesn't make our story any better. I have been in Canada for the six years now and i have also been through the international student crap up till this point and i know for sure that our cries won't even move them a bit. I like (and not forcing anyone to do the same) to believe that immigration is not a right but a mere privilege, if they (CIC) decide to put a stop to economic migration, we will all get our monies back and be asked to go back to our various countries, for this reason, we all need to calm down and let them do their thing and i know for sure that no matter how long they take, they will still come out with a decision. I don't know if you guys think about the number of inquiries they get on PR applications on a daily basis either from MPs, agents or individual, all this could factor into some sort of delay as they take the time to reply each inquirer. We all need the PPR emails and we will definitely get them :) ;) Cheers!!

JimmyMcgill

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-04-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2016
LANDED..........
5-12-2016
ROCKY_JUNIOR said:
He is 100% right on the above said information.
They are not releasing any FEderal file until all refugee's quota filled first and the other vital factor until OINP launch its new date for to apply PNP back in Ontario for 2017 year...as they closed after taking any application from may 9th..... So both factors includes a ridiculous waiting time of atleast 2-3 months from now on[which will be close by Dec17-23/2016].....that's feeling so weird my friends....I hope so it will finished much before that timeline....
It looks I am extremely lucky in this case for my application gets approved exactly on time ...
If they close date is Dec , 2016, that´s mean it's when they start to work on our files, then We reach 2107 and it will be more than 17 months....

cloudy827

Jun 2, 2016
Call iRCC call centre. Lady said she can not do anything till processing time reach out 15 months. I heard one of my friend got PR within 6 months through EE, but he never work in Canada , the reason he applied is because his US visa is expired. Its so unfair for us . I have been worked for 2 years. 30% of my income went to tax and CPP. But my PR takes longer than syrian refugees and these people take advantage of EE. Really Angry~~~~

ap123

Star Member
Mar 1, 2016
cloudy827 said:
Call iRCC call centre. Lady said she can not do anything till processing time reach out 15 months. I heard one of my friend got PR within 6 months through EE, but he never work in Canada , the reason he applied is because his US visa is expired. Its so unfair for us . I have been worked for 2 years. 30% of my income went to tax and CPP. But my PR takes longer than syrian refugees and these people take advantage of EE. Really Angry~~~~
Yes, it is very unfair, but we cannot do anything, one way for us is waiting.
I am angry too.

Gvince

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sidney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2015
Doc's Request.
20-03-2016
Med's Done....
March 4
Passport Req..
Waiting
pnp paper based applicant, not seeing ppr soon. is it okay if i apply extension of work permit through mycic ?