Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Karlzw said:
Actually I already live in Montreal. I was not asked to submit a job offer, fingerprints or whatnot. I graduated from a university here in Quebec so that may have made things a little faster. It took exactly 4 months and 2 days.
We are all very, very happy for you... congratulations! Hopefully we'll be in your shoes soon :)
Was your CSQ in priority processing/did it have "code 130" on it?
Does the passport request letter also state that you can go to the visa office to have your PR visa stamped? Where exactly is the visa office?
Congrats again!

Bahia

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept.23,2014
Nomination.....
Sponsorship approval in end of nov. 2014
AOR Received.
Sept 23,2014
File Transfer...
To NDVO end of nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Before applying, got request for re-medical again on aug20-25, 2015
Interview........
in process last week of July, 2015
Karlzw said:
I just got the email.................I got my PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna get my passport stamped on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers

congrats...!!!! its gud news for everyone...!!!!!

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Karlzw said:
I just got the email.................I got my PR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna get my passport stamped on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Great Going Karl Congratulations!! 8) Very Fast Indeed. Happy for ya! :)

Mayonnaise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Karlzw said:
Thanks to everybody!!!!

I think I will go down there myself and get done with it otherwise I have to wait for about three weeks to get my passport back. I'm not in a hurry or anything its just illegal to send my passport by mail no matter how safe. I already had a problem with a Canadian embassy once and I dont wanna risk having the same problem again.
Congratulations! :)

what do you mean by "illegal" to send the passport via mail? how did they ask for your passport then ?

Id like to have my passport stamped personally too but my visa office is in Manila and Im already here in Alberta, Canada.

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Karlzw said:
Actually I already live in Montreal. I was not asked to submit a job offer, fingerprints or whatnot. I graduated from a university here in Quebec so that may have made things a little faster. It took exactly 4 months and 2 days.

since you are the first to get PPR, you need to resume the right to answer the questions we have:

1) what the E CAS status? medical receive on certain date? your address change?your file transferred to local VO?, need to PRRF? status in process?... so on so forth.
2). you got PPR via email?
3) your case sends signal to all of us with buffalo VO: WE ARE ON THE TRACK, AND WE WILL GET IT IN 2 MONTHS AFTER MEDICAL DONE, BECAUSE OF ALMIGHTY GOD POWER!! ALL CREDITS GO TO OUR GOD!!!!

Karlzw

Jan 17, 2012
Mayonnaise said:
Congratulations! :)

what do you mean by "illegal" to send the passport via mail? how did they ask for your passport then ?

Id like to have my passport stamped personally too but my visa office is in Manila and Im already here in Alberta, Canada.
For some countries it is illegal to send the passport by mail but people usually do it regardless.

Karlzw

Jan 17, 2012
bkd1969 said:
since you are the first to get PPR, you need to resume the right to answer the questions we have:

1) what the E CAS status? medical receive on certain date? your address change?your file transferred to local VO?, need to PRRF? status in process?... so on so forth.
2). you got PPR via email?
3) your case sends signal to all of us with buffalo VO: WE ARE ON THE TRACK, AND WE WILL GET IT IN 2 MONTHS AFTER MEDICAL DONE, BECAUSE OF ALMIGHTY GOD POWER!! ALL CREDITS GO TO OUR GOD!!!!
1) ecas unchanged, medical received with no date, nothing about a transfer whatsoever, PRRF paid in the beginning, status still in progress. you can find the rest on the spreadsheet
2) yes
3) what is the question?

prasamp

Jan 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Apr-2013 (In Process from 15th Oct 2013)
Doc's Request.
CSQ - 9th October 2013
Nomination.....
15th May 2013 (Sponsor Approval)
AOR Received.
03-May-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15-May-2013
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 2013
Passport Req..
13-June-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congrats Karlzw.... Better go to cic buffalo and get it done in person. Dn wait for 4 weeks :) sending ur passport.. Hope we qc nominees follow you soon :)

Cheers
Prasamp

romeosaab

Star Member
Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-20-2012
Nomination.....
Feb-10-2012
AOR Received.
April-25-2012
Med's Request
April-25-2012
Med's Done....
April-30-2012
Passport Req..
April-29-2013
VISA ISSUED...
May13,013
LANDED..........
Already in canada...
Karlzw said:
Cheers
many many congratulations buddy!!!

hope we all get the same pretty soon :)

arise

Star Member
Feb 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC, Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2011
Doc's Request.
15-12-2011
Nomination.....
02-02-2012
AOR Received.
13-04-2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
26-06-2013
Med's Done....
26-07-2013, Received on 15-08-2013, in process 30/10/2013
Passport Req..
(new born medical + RPRF + Passport request) all received on 5-11-2013, Decision made on 25/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
04/12/2013
LANDED..........
14/1/2014
Karlzw said:
Cheers
Congrats buddy.. Good for you. Very happy to hear that

Cheers,

Arise

Edmontonbound

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 10, 2012
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2011
AOR Received.
May 23, 2012
Med's Request
May 23 2012
Med's Done....
May 29, 2012 In Process.......:May 31, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 04, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 03, 2013 PP Received w/ visa Oct 04, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 18, 2013
Wow....buddy....superb....a big Congratulation to you....all the best....

Karlzw said:
Cheers

koolkarmaguy

Star Member
Jan 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/08/2010
Nomination.....
12/29/2011
AOR Received.
June 27 2012
Med's Request
June 4 2012
Med's Done....
June 29 2012
Interview........
none. In-process on May 23, 2013.
Passport Req..
September 17 2013
Question..
My AINP nomination expires on june 26 th 2012. But CIO, NS encashed payment on 10 may 2012. My question is.. since my nomination may expire when Buffalo actually starts processing my application. Will I get rejected? Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated. I noticed that some people have experienced rejections before the new centrail intake application process for provincial nominees was started.

Thanks,

KoolkarmaGuy

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Karlzw said:
1) ecas unchanged, medical received with no date, nothing about a transfer whatsoever, PRRF paid in the beginning, status still in progress. you can find the rest on the spreadsheet
2) yes
3) what is the question?
Which office sent you PPR, Ottawa or Buffalo?

If, and most likely, it is Ottawa, that will be a dramatic change in the procedure because normally, in the old way, Ottawa will forward your file to Buffalo and only Buffalo has the right to issue PPR and Visa stamp. Now, it looks like Ottawa can do the same as Buffalo. It is not clear if they will do the same for the applicants in the U.S. If so, it will speed up the process and every body knows Buffalo will take long long time to complete the process and also forward to local VO in the U.S. to initiate PPR. Will see what is going to happen.

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
koolkarmaguy said:
Question..
My AINP nomination expires on june 26 th 2012. But CIO, NS encashed payment on 10 may 2012. My question is.. since my nomination may expire when Buffalo actually starts processing my application. Will I get rejected? Any thoughts on this will be greatly appreciated. I noticed that some people have experienced rejections before the new centrail intake application process for provincial nominees was started.

Thanks,

KoolkarmaGuy
No worries as soon as they encashed it. You have entered the door and they will continue processing it.