+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

physiotherapy

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have a question for one of my friend. She is a physiotherapist with more than 3 years of experience in USA. Is that under the current NOC? I am kinda lost of the rules/policies here. Can somone please let me know whether she can apply as FSW or other route. She also has H1b and has master's degree.

Thanks in advance

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please let me know? Will PNP be better with the H1b ? Or does it qualify for FSW? Thanking you.

dodan said:
Hi I have a question for one of my friend. She is a physiotherapist with more than 3 years of experience in USA. Is that under the current NOC? I am kinda lost of the rules/policies here. Can somone please let me know whether she can apply as FSW or other route. She also has H1b and has master's degree.

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For FSW, your friend needs to spend time reading up on the new Express Entry program that is launching in January 2015. There are a number of changes to the rules. At this point it is too late to apply under the 2014 rules if she hasn't even started putting her application together yet (i.e. hasn't taken IELTS, doesn't have her ECA). There is an Express Entry section of this forum specifically dedicated to discussing the new rules.

For PNP, there is a section of this forum specifically dedicated to PNP - however she will also need to do her own research by reading through the various provincial program requirements.

If she does not want to do this research herself, she should hire an immigration lawyer or consultant to assist her.

Having an H1b doesn't really give her a benefit.