+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Philippine nurses: Pinoy RN License Canada

Queen cee

Feb 12, 2018
Philippines
@nellyver
Hi, I was browsing and came across your post. I was wondering if you became successful in moving in Canada since you made this post since 2012. Pwede po pa help? Intiresado po kc akong mag work sa canada kaso d q po alam kung anong aaplyan kung visa. Natatakot po kc aq bka hindi ko kaya yung gastusin. Thank you po sa pagsagot

jopullan

Jan 31, 2018
hello guys nursing graduate poako and my wife is processing my sponsorship.... advised po ba na mag nursing experience muna ako dito sa pilipinas bago ako pumunta dyan? at importante po ba ang hospital na aking pag aaplyan? medyo nalilito po ako.... salamat po sa mag rereply

Rachelzap

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
10-01-2019
File Transfer...
28-01-2019
Med's Request
10-01-2019
Med's Done....
14-01-2019
Hi everyone, i an RN in Philippines, no experience, I’m a PR in Canada. Gustu ko sanang humingi ng tulong po any tips po sa kakastart po? Hindi ko po kasi alam saan magsta-start at san pupunta una. Thanks in advance.

Diana22

Mar 10, 2019
Hi everyone, i an RN in Philippines, no experience, I’m a PR in Canada. Gustu ko sanang humingi ng tulong po any tips po sa kakastart po? Hindi ko po kasi alam saan magsta-start at san pupunta una. Thanks in advance.
Hi! Any news from you?

May 16, 2019
Hi karrielove2004. I read your post. Its long story but its really inspiring. Thank you so much for sharing. 2012 pa to and I really hope na settled ka na by this time and nagbunga na din yung sacrifices mo. Im a registered Nurse in the Philippines too and currently working in a Government Hospital in the Middle East as an Admin staff. I want to pursue Canada but my experience is not matching with my Degree. So Im thinking the only possible way is to study there. I still dont know what to do but I know one day, Ill be in Canada. So help me God.

Saosao

May 2, 2021
Hi,
I am a canadian RN currently in SE asia working with many filipino nurses who are as knowledgeable as they are great workers.
I was trying to convince a coworker to go to Canada but I had no idea about all of these stories. I am so sorry that we keep on pushing you guys' dreams further and further. karrielove2004, you are a warrior and you are so inspiring. I wish with all my heart that you were able to achieve your goals. The nursing profession definitely needs people like you. You make me realize that I really took for granted the education I received and I wish I could do something to help you. But its been 9 years now, I'm curious to know what happened to you?
Either ways, wherever you are and how it ended for you, any workplace would be lucky to have you and your passionate and determined personality. I just hope you're happy ❤

Last edited: