waived
Passport Req..
14-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
4-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
20-Aug-2015!! Thanks God!
sisternaima said:
I also have an agency for my Express entry. Kaso lang mababa ang score ko kasi wala pang job offer. :(
I really do hope I will get the trv. Mushkila if not hehe. They gave me only until Feb 2017 to complete the SEC.
[/quote
Maybe you can ask for an extension? Mushkila nga kung Hindi pumayag. I don't know the process of express entry since I applied before that. May timeline ba sila for processing?

sisternaima

Star Member
May 12, 2016
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi again hermione, Im not sure kung pwede ang extension. I haven't asked.
There's no timeline in Express entry. Once you have done your WES and passed all the required docs, you'll be entered in the pool.
They give ITA's to anyone who have the highest visa scores 2-3 rounds every month. Recently, those who have 450 and above are getting the invitation.

mc_geh

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MArch 2010
Doc's Request.
27-3-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Med's Request
2-09-2010
Med's Done....
15-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
visa validity: 15-10-2011
LANDED..........
in God's time....soon
sisternaima said:
I also have an agency for my Express entry. Kaso lang mababa ang score ko kasi wala pang job offer. :(
I really do hope I will get the trv. Mushkila if not hehe. They gave me only until Feb 2017 to complete the SEC.
aren you given 2 years or just a year to complete the SEC? Thanks

Jul 18, 2016
sisternaima said:
Hi Kellezpot. No need to have an existing PR application prior to processing NNAS.
Although I have also applied for an Express Entry so I'm processing both papers at the same time.
But you see, if I undergo SEC and they would require me to study and attend some Nursing units,
that would add some points to my Express entry score (I hope).
And also based on my WES result, my 4 years BSN is only equal to 3 years bachelors in Canada.
hi..pwede po malaman saang school ka? thank you po

Poisonivy

Jul 27, 2016
Hello newbie here! I have 6yrs exp in Phils and 4 yrs here in Middle East as a Staff Nurse. Gusto ko sanang magrty sa Canada. San ba madaling province ma nominate? Mahihirapan ba ko kung Express Entry? If Express Entry yung application may mga provinces na ba magbibigay ng ITA. Please help naman po. Medyo confuse ako, sayang kase kung mag under consultancy pa ko. Should I start process NNAS? Saka anu po ba yung SEC? Thank you in advance.

Garland

Aug 19, 2016
Inspiring talga yong story mo:)....I've just came across this and your story lead me to create my account here hahahha...well medyo matagal n di ba so most probably malapit ka na or narating mo na tyak yong inaasam mo,and i'm really curious to know what happen in the end,but with your perseverance and fighting spirit,aja-Aja Lang at alam ko Kaya mo with God's help.i am a landed immigrant in Canada and my family is in Burnaby,and like you I'm an RN in the Philippines the only difference is I've work overseas as an RN for 14 years already and my assessment is on going with the NNAS,praying that everything will be ok...Sana din matupad ko yong Dream ko to work there though I'm telling my self,my dream to be with my family is here already so any work for me is ok as long as we are together but an added bonus if I can use my profession as well..and I'm praying hard with this.
Hope to here from you soon....tc and God bless!

Reactions: Ems1025

Bagaholic

Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2011
Nomination.....
19-10-2012
AOR Received.
26-06-2013
IELTS Request
03-01-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
03-08-2013
Hi

I was wondering if meron po ba na hindi na dumaan sa NNAS at nag aaral nalang para maging RN?

wuxia1803

Dec 21, 2016
nkaka inspired nmn po ang story nyo like me madami din aqng plan pero d q alam pano ko ba ito sisimulan, sabi nila bata pa pero sayang ang time nkakaluha po ang story nyo and yet nag papatunay lang n habang may buhay may pag asa bsta wag susuko sa pangangarap at abutin kung anong gusto marating

Allad

May 12, 2013
Hi,
I am a Nurse back home in the Philippines, my last hospital experience was 2010.I took IELTS and Celban but I did not make it.It is frustrating because I failed many times.And now, after 7 years I wanted to take either Celban or IELTS again.Say, I pass either one of these Language Prof.requirements and have been assessed by CRNBC (College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia), do you think they will let me take the whole nursing program course again because I have been inactive in Nursing for a while?Anyone who has the same situation?Message me, please.Thanks