+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Status

A_Waris

Oct 24, 2023
Hi, applied for PGWP in November last year. Called the agent today about PGWP and she mentioned, criminality is passed and sent a message to processing office. What does that mean?
It's more than 30 days over the normal processing times. Is it normal?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, applied for PGWP in November last year. Called the agent today about PGWP and she mentioned, criminality is passed and sent a message to processing office. What does that mean?
So you are waiting for an approved PGWP? Processing times are estimates. Criminality has passed and agent has sent your message to processing office. Not much you can do but wait.

A_Waris

Oct 24, 2023
So you are waiting for an approved PGWP? Processing times are estimates. Criminality has passed and agent has sent your message to processing office. Not much you can do but wait.
WAIT,, that's what I have been doing and praying :)

A_Waris

Oct 24, 2023
I read past posts and misunderstood. Thought you had a PGWP and were removing conditions.
You read right,, i did have PGWP and re-applied to waive off conditions. I applied on paper, asper CIC because waiving conditions can be applied via paper. All of a sudden, processing times changed from 17 days to 122 days and then 98 days, and so on. Anyway, just waiting and praying

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You read right,, i did have PGWP and re-applied to waive off conditions. I applied on paper, asper CIC because waiving conditions can be applied via paper. All of a sudden, processing times changed from 17 days to 122 days and then 98 days, and so on. Anyway, just waiting and praying
So you are amending document, not applying for a new one. Processing times are different. So not sure what times you are looking at.

A_Waris

Oct 24, 2023
So you are amending document, not applying for a new one. Processing times are different. So not sure what times you are looking at.
yes, a kind of. But i still had to go through the same process. When I called CIC they said it will be counted under same processing times, (WP Extension, inside Canada)

A_Waris

Oct 24, 2023
Even if you look at amending documents, it should have been done within 7 weeks, or that's what CIC website shows. It's been 14 weeks now, almost

Akhan12

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Hi Waris

Can you share the number you spoke with the agent on? My nephew is waiting for Acknowledgement letter for over 70 days now. He tried calling on IRCC number he found on google but it doesn't even connect to any agent and gets disconnected after a while

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Waris

Can you share the number you spoke with the agent on? My nephew is waiting for Acknowledgement letter for over 70 days now. He tried calling on IRCC number he found on google but it doesn't even connect to any agent and gets disconnected after a while
That's the right number. He has to keep calling.

A_Waris

Oct 24, 2023
Hi Waris

it's +18882422100
That's what I have been calling at.