Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03/09/2018
Passport Req..
04-10-2019
LANDED..........
28-12-2019
None announced at this time. Which country are you looking for?
There’s a program currently for Sudan, portal will open next month.

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-24
Application returned: 2023-12-11 (missing document)
Date of resubmission: 2023-12-11
Date AOR received: 2024-01-16
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

Reactions: faithey

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Once you have received Aor, is there any way to go to any ircc webpage to see the progress of your application?
It doesn’t seem there’s a way to check. I’ve been researching and not able to find a way. Even where we submitted the application the status has not changed from submitted after getting the AOR

Baeforeal

Jan 22, 2024
Hello, I applied for my sister. 2 days ago, We received a letter for her husband to go do his biometric. She hasn't received any letter for herself. They didn't send her an AOR letter either. She submitted her application end of November. Her husband has a kid from his previous relationship, while the kid will not be coming, however we weren't able to submit the kid's photo and birth certificate due to constraints for which a letter and a webform were submitted. Does anyone have any idea why an AOR was not sent?

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hello, I applied for my sister. 2 days ago, We received a letter for her husband to go do his biometric. She hasn't received any letter for herself. They didn't send her an AOR letter either. She submitted her application end of November. Her husband has a kid from his previous relationship, while the kid will not be coming, however we weren't able to submit the kid's photo and birth certificate due to constraints for which a letter and a webform were submitted. Does anyone have any idea why an AOR was not sent?
Have you checked your spam folder? If yes I suggests contacting them via web form about it.

Kay JG

Dec 11, 2023
My timeline

2023-11-20 6:40 PM (UTC): Application (submission) date
2023-12-30: Date AOR received
2023-12-05: Request of Biometrics and Medical Exams
2023-12-06: IMM5801E received: -You now qualified to receive pre-arrival services at no costs
2023-12-07: Date of biometrics and medical exams taken
2023-12-19: Background Certificate Request. "Before I have attached an email as a proof that we requested it to g4s"
2023-12-21: I have attached g4s' confirmation of payment receipt and their response confirming that the certificate is in progress. This email has been translated and sent via email provided by IRCC.

Application response: Still waiting

Anyone on the same situation?

Reactions: Laplaguita

Baeforeal

Jan 22, 2024
Have you checked your spam folder? If yes I suggests contacting them via web form about it.
Yes, we've checked everywhere. I'm just afraid of contacting them for them to realize that it was sent in error and return the application. As you know, we can no longer submit application now with them having received enough applications.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would wait a few days. Individuals are processed separately. If you have obtained the child’s documents you should send them in now that he has AOR.

daviddock

Star Member
Jul 23, 2012
Category........
My timeline

2023-12-06: IMM5801E received: -You now qualified to receive pre-arrival services at no costs
2023-12-19: Background Certificate Request. "Before I have attached an email as a proof that we requested it to g4s"
2023-12-21: I have attached g4s' confirmation of payment receipt and their response confirming that the certificate is in progress. This email has been translated and sent via email provided by IRCC.

My brother did pay the gs4 certificate. We sent a couple of mails with payment confirmation, however we never received any more emails from IRCC, any updates from Gs4? They said it can take up to 7 weeks to get the results.

Kay JG

Dec 11, 2023
My brother did pay the gs4 certificate. We sent a couple of mails with payment confirmation, however we never received any more emails from IRCC, any updates from Gs4? They said it can take up to 7 weeks to get the results.
I believe the reason why they have asked for additional information is because we did not sent the payment confirmation on the first place. We just sent a copy of the email when we requested the certificate to gs4. Thankfully that way we got the AOR very fast. But now, the application is delayed. It's been a month since I submitted the new information, but I have not hear anything about it.

Catarome

Jan 24, 2024
My timeline

So your request for Biometrics and Medical Exam was before you received your AOR? That is very odd