+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

voncho18

Nov 21, 2023
Hi, I’m trying to apply for the new permanent resident pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan program created some days ago, I'n filling the aplication in the Permanent residence application plataform but at the end it says you have to provide a proof of payment. I tried to look through all the options but it is not listed and none comes close to this program.

All I’m seeing are the regular grant of permanent resident which you have to pay 570CAD and I can’t send it unless I pay.

What should I put? Is there another option?

voncho18

Nov 21, 2023
Hello Bellaluna, I don't understand what you are trying to say, that my first step on this platform... Anyway it would be great if you or anyone else could help me clarifying this question, I am trying to apply from Colombia. And that is the only point missing from My Application.

Last edited:

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
whatever. Or maybe you and several people are using Google Translate-ese for all I know.

Instead of uploading a receipt of fees, you will need to upload a letter of explanation that no payment is needed because all fees are waived for this program.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello Bellaluna, I don't understand what you are trying to say, that my first step on this platform... Anyway it would be great if you or anyone else could help me clarifying this question, I am trying to apply from Colombia. And that is the only point missing from My Application.
The section where it asks you to pay the fees was removed today! Go ahead and submit your app if it’s ready.

natbastidas

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, I’m trying to apply for the new permanent resident pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan program created some days ago, I'n filling the aplication in the Permanent residence application plataform but at the end it says you have to provide a proof of payment. I tried to look through all the options but it is not listed and none comes close to this program.

All I’m seeing are the regular grant of permanent resident which you have to pay 570CAD and I can’t send it unless I pay.

What should I put? Is there another option?
Hello did you have success submitting the application? I wonder if the 11000 spots were filled already. When you enter the PR portal application, did you have the option on the drop down menu to select the name of this program? Or what option you chose?

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hello did you have success submitting the application? I wonder if the 11000 spots were filled already. When you enter the PR portal application, did you have the option on the drop down menu to select the name of this program? Or what option you chose?
Hi Nat, don’t think they reached the goal yet. You should be able to find the program under the option other in the drop down menu.

Reactions: natbastidas

luisab1993

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
Hi! I’m applying too but police certificates (Colombia and USA) will take like 5 days or more. Do you think it’s a good idea if we upload an LOE regarding these? Thanks you!!!!

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Hi! I’m applying too but police certificates (Colombia and USA) will take like 5 days or more. Do you think it’s a good idea if we upload an LOE regarding these? Thanks you!!!!
Please double check the website I am almost sure it said you need to send proof you requested them , not the result of it itself.

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
You can upload an LOE instead, that is what a lot of people did for the TR PR pathway. I think you need to be quick as the spots are limited and might fill up any time now.

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
You can upload an LOE instead, that is what a lot of people did for the TR PR pathway. I think you need to be quick as the spots are limited and might fill up any time now.
What's an LOE?

This says that we must submit the confirmation email, so I'm waiting to get it. I've called twice and they say they are flooded with these requests and trying to respond as fast as possible. I hope they respond to mine soon.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
What's an LOE?

This says that we must submit the confirmation email, so I'm waiting to get it. I've called twice and they say they are flooded with these requests and trying to respond as fast as possible. I hope they respond to mine soon.
What company did you use? and when did you apply. Aren't they supposed to send that confirmation email the next workng day?

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
What company did you use? and when did you apply. Aren't they supposed to send that confirmation email the next workng day?
G4S in Colombia.

Yes, I think it's supposed to be the next working day (says on their instructions email and they confirmed when we called) but they are completely flooded.