+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

frange

May 25, 2018
Some people are saying the applications are being returned because of not including their proof of civil status. But it wasn’t a requirement in the first place if they were not applying to for spouse / net partner :(. Was it a requirement?
If you declare yourself as married, you must provide evidence as such.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
If you declare yourself as married, you must provide evidence as such.
I am declaring myself as legally separated because I am still married, not divorced yet. We don’t live together anymore and the application itself asks when the relationship ended and so on. But I do not have any document to proof that. My birth certificate has the married note at the end. Now I am worried they return it :(

• Sad
Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

frange

May 25, 2018
I am declaring myself as legally separated because I am still married, not divorced yet. We don’t live together anymore and the application itself asks when the relationship ended and so on. But I do not have any document to proof that. My birth certificate has the married note at the end. Now I am worried they return it :(
You take the opposite side of the information.
There is no intermediate status between married and divorced.
Either you are married but separated OR divorced.

If the applicant declare himself married, he has to provide the proof of his matrimonial status.
So, he can sponsor his spouse eventually.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
You take the opposite side of the information.
There is no intermediate status between married and divorced.
Either you are married but separated OR divorced.

If the applicant declare himself married, he has to provide the proof of his matrimonial status.
So, he can sponsor his spouse eventually.
Yes, there is. I’m quoting the instruction guide info on this: “You are legally separated if you are still legally married but no longer living with your spouse.”

Reactions: frange

frange

May 25, 2018
This is how we did it with my parents, my mother as an applicant presented her marriage certificate and even so in the AOR they did not include my father
This can be a mistake made by the officer OR it could be an internal process for the program actually.
The best thing to do is contacting IRCC to clarify this situation; and eventually send a new application for your dad since the portal is still open.
Why don't you send an application for your Dad since it is free. If everything is OK for your MOM application including your dad as dependent; you just cancel your NEW dad application.

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
This can be a mistake made by the officer OR it could be an internal process for the program actually.
The best thing to do is contacting IRCC to clarify this situation; and eventually send a new application for your dad since the portal is still open.
Why don't you send an application for your Dad since it is free. If everything is OK for your MOM application including your dad as dependent; you just cancel your NEW dad application.
How can we cancel an application after has already been submitted and they are not taking webform into consideration?

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
How can we cancel an application after has already been submitted and they are not taking webform into consideration?
You can not cancel after submitting. You can load a new one. Not sure f that will be a good thing to do since you have another open still.

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-21 3:52 AM (UTC)
Date AOR received: 2023-12-02
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response:
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:
AOR on a Saturday?

Ana47

Nov 27, 2023
Application (submission) date: 2023-11-21 3:52 AM (UTC)
Date AOR received: 2023-12-02
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response:
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:
Hello,
That's great! congratulations and thank you for sharing your info. Are you from Colombia? if so did you send the police report from the one you get online or from the companies (G4s/Omnitempus)?

Ros2

Dec 4, 2023
¿Cuántas personas aquí ya han recibido el AOR? ¿O su solicitud ha sido devuelta y por qué?

jfsosa

Nov 28, 2023
Hi, I submitted police records from Argentina and Venezuela.
Hello,
That's great! congratulations and thank you for sharing your info. Are you from Colombia? if so did you send the police report from the one you get online or from the companies (G4s/Omnitempus)?

Reactions: Ana47