+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
No,I send one application for both in Nov 19/2023
for your dad did you put any email addresses? Sometimes they might send it to different email. anyway you can call or email them. Also did you submit all ur documents? Police reports or a letter of explanation? Also the applicant did ur mom digitally signed at the end of the application or printed and signed by hand?

Khernandez

Dec 1, 2023
for your dad did you put any email addresses? Sometimes they might send it to different email. anyway you can call or email them. Also did you submit all ur documents? Police reports or a letter of explanation? Also the applicant did ur mom digitally signed at the end of the application or printed and signed by hand?
We send the same information for both my mon is the principal applicant and she signed digitally,police reports and everything we send.The AOR said the family members listed below but this space is in blank.Just the name of my mom appears.We send also the marriage certificate in English with official’s translation

Khernandez

Dec 1, 2023
We send the same information for both my mon is the principal applicant and she signed digitally,police reports and everything we send.The AOR said the family members listed below but this space is in blank.Just the name of my mom appears.We send also the marriage certificate in English with official’s translation
Do you know where can I asked about my father?

rdmm123

Dec 1, 2023
Hi! Does anyone know if the quota has been filled? Is it too late to apply by monday?
Also any translation services recommended?

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Hi! Does anyone know if the quota has been filled? Is it too late to apply by monday?
No idea. Common sense would say the quota was filled days (weeks?) ago, maybe on the first few days.

But, as we say in Colombia "the worst errand is the one that is not done" ("la peor diligencia es la que no se hace"). If you have the time, do it, other than the translations it should only take a day at most.

Reactions: rdmm123

yayita

Nov 13, 2013

You got nothing to lose maybe few $$ in translations and notary. I'd recommend get in queue just in case.

karenes29

Dec 30, 2016
Here I am just guessing but since your parents are married, if your mom gets a PR, she can come and later sponsor him? So maybe only she will get the PR through this program? And maybe your father’s spot is given to another ? This is all speculation… your dad might get it later through this program… we applied for two siblings the same day, only once received a returned application, nothing on the other one yet…

Reactions: Khernandez