File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I’m being looking for a lot of information on internet and early childhood educators are needed in Canada I would like to apply for PNP but I don’t know what province
Do you have at least a year of continuous paid work experience as an ECE?

Cbeltran01

Sep 15, 2023
I have two years of experience as teacher assistant in a day care for early childhood and I am currently studying because I want to get my degree I have my transcript for the classes that I already have

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I know I’ll need I license here in USA I have already one valid for 5 years. I want to apply PNP but I don’t know which province is the best for me or the one I have more opportunities
Having a license in the US doesn’t matter. You need to research PNP programs, Express Entry and licensing for each province. Have a demand job doesn’t mean nomination.

You need ECA for education, IELTs, work experience and need to be eligible for Express Entry. Do you have a degree? Have you take IELTS?

Cbeltran01

Sep 15, 2023
I’ll pay to have the ECA and IELTS work experience two years and at the end of next year I’ll have my degree

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I’ll pay to have the ECA and IELTS work experience two years and at the end of next year I’ll have my degree
So you will have a 3 year degree (not college diploma)? You need to do research Express Entry, PNP programs and ECE licensing for the province you want to live in.

Cbeltran01

Sep 15, 2023
So you will have a 3 year degree (not college diploma)? You need to do research Express Entry, PNP programs and ECE licensing for the province you want to live in.
Yes I’ll have my AA degree. And I’ll look which province is the best for me

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes I’ll have my AA degree. And I’ll look which province is the best for me
Canada really doesn’t have AA degrees. Aren’t AA 2 year degrees? Is that a minimum of a 3 year degree? Once you research Express Entry and PNP, you will read instructions for IELTS.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know I’ll need I license here in USA I have already one valid for 5 years. I want to apply PNP but I don’t know which province is the best for me or the one I have more opportunities
ECE are also needed in the US. There are a shortage of workers all over North America because ECEs tend not to be paid very well even though their jobs are very important and very hard to do. Do you have family support in the US and do you live in a lower cost area of the US? On only an ECE’s salary it will be tough to live in the majority of Canadian cities although certainly harder if not impossible to live in some of the most expensive cities. Do you know people in Canada? Are you prepared to live with multiple roommates? How much savings do you have? Finding affordable housing is extremely difficult and competitive at the moment.

Cbeltran01

Sep 15, 2023
ECE are also needed in the US. There are a shortage of workers all over North America because ECEs tend not to be paid very well even though their jobs are very important and very hard to do. Do you have family support in the US and do you live in a lower cost area of the US? On only an ECE’s salary it will be tough to live in the majority of Canadian cities although certainly harder if not impossible to live in some of the most expensive cities. Do you know people in Canada? Are you prepared to live with multiple roommates? How much savings do you have? Finding affordable housing is extremely difficult and competitive at the moment.
I don’t have family here. Just my husband and two kids. I know here in USA have a shortage but my pending case is taking long time and if they denied my case I want to have another option. I live in a lower cost area in California. I don’t have nobody in Canada and I been living 7 years with roommates so that’s not a problem. I have $30000 USA dollars. And would be great to have something secure a path to PR for all my family. I still studying in order to get my degree

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I don’t have family here. Just my husband and two kids. I know here in USA have a shortage but my pending case is taking long time and if they denied my case I want to have another option. I live in a lower cost area in California. I don’t have nobody in Canada and I been living 7 years with roommates so that’s not a problem. I have $30000 USA dollars. And would be great to have something secure a path to PR for all my family. I still studying in order to get my degree
How old are your children and what does your spouse do for work? How old are you and your husband? Have you looked to see if your current Do any of them have any medical problems? Not sure if being a teaching assistant at the daycare will be enough experience which seems to have happened before you got the degree. Would depend on what the job description entailed and what education was needed. May also depend on the express entry program. You will have to do more research and as, for clarification if necessary. Didn’t realize you had a family. Most will not allow/want families to rent together like singles or adults. The big issue is without a rental history you may need to offer quite a bit of rent in advance to secure housing even if you have one job offer because the wage is relatively low. Renting a 2 bedroom basic apartment can easily cost $2500/month these days in many cities can be much higher. Luckily your savings is in USD but your husband earning an income and how much he can earn will be the difference on whether you can survive in Canada these days.

Nov 6, 2023
Cameroon
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am in cameroon. It's possible for me to get job in canada I have 19years old. My question is it possible to get job in canada

Cbeltran01

Sep 15, 2023
How old are your children and what does your spouse do for work? How old are you and your husband? Have you looked to see if your current Do any of them have any medical problems? Not sure if being a teaching assistant at the daycare will be enough experience which seems to have happened before you got the degree. Would depend on what the job description entailed and what education was needed. May also depend on the express entry program. You will have to do more research and as, for clarification if necessary. Didn’t realize you had a family. Most will not allow/want families to rent together like singles or adults. The big issue is without a rental history you may need to offer quite a bit of rent in advance to secure housing even if you have one job offer because the wage is relatively low. Renting a 2 bedroom basic apartment can easily cost $2500/month these days in many cities can be much higher. Luckily your savings is in USD but your husband earning an income and how much he can earn will be the difference on whether you can survive in Canada these days.
My children are 4 and 9 I am 31 and my husband is 34 he works in construction and remodeling bathrooms. No medical problems. And I’m working while I’m studying too. And I think everywhere is expensive to rent and no want families and they ask for a lot to rent.