11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
LuckyGirl88 said:
Have you been in Canada? did you land already or still waiting? if you are still waiting to land. then you know very less about the rules and situations.
Says the one who's abusing the system by claiming a false refugee claim.
Inlived in Canada for 10 years btw.

jeo_politic

Oct 9, 2016
This is an obvious abuse of the legal system. Refugees have (well-founded) fear to go back to their home country. If they returned back, what does this mean to you? They do not fear going back! How do qualify yourself to be a refugee then? This is the equivalent of doing :p in front of the officer in the hearing room.

LuckyGirl88

Oct 21, 2016
Taxed said:
Says the one who's abusing the system by claiming a false refugee claim.
Inlived in Canada for 10 years btw.
Who are you to judge that I am abusing the system. and I a made a false refugee claim. I never wanted to come back. But I had no other option. If I had I would never ever come back. you never know the person's situation and can't comment on that. Don't hurt people feelings behind a computer screen. bye.

LuckyGirl88

Oct 21, 2016
jeo_politic said:
This is an obvious abuse of the legal system. Refugees have (well-founded) fear to go back to their home country. If they returned back, what does this mean to you? They do not fear going back! How do qualify yourself to be a refugee then? This is the equivalent of doing :p in front of the officer in the hearing room.
I didn't return back for always to be in my home country dear. I return back to meet my parents and for marriage. If my parents would have came to Canada, I would never ever go to my home country.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
LuckyGirl88 said:
Who are you to judge that I am abusing the system. and I a made a false refugee claim. I never wanted to come back. But I had no other option. If I had I would never ever come back. you never know the person's situation and can't comment on that. Don't hurt people feelings behind a computer screen. bye.
The fact that you are able to return to your country shows that you do not need the protection of Canada. You don't have to get married there; you are choosing to do so.

Reactions: sanem91

Taxed

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-2015
Doc's Request.
11-2015
AOR Received.
04-2015
Med's Request
11-2015
Med's Done....
11-2015
Interview........
9-2016 ARC Approved.: 9-2016 CSQ Issued.....: 2-2017 Re-Med's Request...: 4-2017 Re-Med's Done : 4-2017
Passport Req..
04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-2017
LANDED..........
05-2017
LuckyGirl88 said:
I'm judging according to the rules and nothing else, whatever your reasons are, it's still not justified of why you traveled back.
If you are indeed in fear of persecution, you would have never went back there, and for a marriage? Give me a break please.
This is called abusing the system and i'm not trying to hurt your feelings, I'm just stating the facts.
Good luck when you return back.

jeo_politic

Oct 9, 2016
LuckyGirl88 said:
I didn't return back for always to be in my home country dear. I return back to meet my parents and for marriage. If my parents would have came to Canada, I would never ever go to my home country.
You lack the legal understanding of the definition of the so-called (refugee). The law doesn't recognize you as a refugee if you return back to your home country anymore, this is the law not what I think or believe. I'm not here to judge, and I suppose you're a legit refugee, then why would you return to your home country if you call yourself a refugee? This way you don't meet the legal definition of being a refugee and even if you actually face or even faced persecution in your home country. Don't explain this to me, go back to your lawyer or legal adviser and talk about that there.

LuckyGirl88

Oct 21, 2016
jeo_politic said:
You lack the legal understanding of the definition of the so-called (refugee). The law doesn't recognize you as a refugee if you return back to your home country anymore, this is the law not what I think or believe. I'm not here to judge, and I suppose you're a legit refugee, then why would you return to your home country if you call yourself a refugee? This way you don't meet the legal definition of being a refugee and even if you actually face or even faced persecution in your home country. Don't explain this to me, go back to your lawyer or legal adviser and talk about that there.
this forum is total waste of time! you people act us some high profile lawyers, in fact most of them are not even close to being a lawyer. bye. I am signing out.

jeo_politic

Oct 9, 2016
I'm not a lawyer. I myself look to claim asylum somewhere around the world because I face persecution in my country. But once I file for asylum and get approved, I'll not go back to my original country under all circumstances unless there's a major change that will allow me to live safely there, unlikely but (if) something like that happens. Why wouldn't I return? I'll face persecution like I faced before and I may even not be able to go back to Canada in this case and again I'll be stuck just exactly like now. Being angry won't change your legal status! At least you have to be thankful that Canada offered you protection, being in Canada isn't a right, it's a privilege. When you spoil everything, you can't blame other people, because (you) spoiled everything.

LuckyGirl88

Oct 21, 2016
jeo_politic said:
I'm not a lawyer. I myself look to claim asylum somewhere around the world because I face persecution in my country. But once I file for asylum and get approved, I'll not go back to my original country under all circumstances unless there's a major change that will allow me to live safely there, unlikely but (if) something like that happens. Why wouldn't I return? I'll face persecution like I faced before and I may even not be able to go back to Canada in this case and again I'll be stuck just exactly like now. Being angry won't change your legal status! At least you have to be thankful that Canada offered you protection, being in Canada isn't a right, it's a privilege. When you spoil everything, you can't blame other people, because (you) spoiled everything.
Good Luck Then ! I am a taxpayer in Canada. I pay my taxes and I get benefits from them. I am putting my best effort to thank them for what Canada did for me.

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
LuckyGirl88 said:
Good Luck Then ! I am a taxpayer in Canada. I pay my taxes and I get benefits from them. I am putting my best effort to thank them for what Canada did for me.
I'm not sure what you are arguing for, or why you brought up the fact that you pay taxes. The rules are pretty straightforward and you seem to be willingly ignoring them. A simple Google search will bring up scores of articles and sites that clearly state (as this one does: http://yourlegalrights.on.ca/common-question/how-can-refugee-lose-their-status-canada) that you can not return to your country of citizenship once you have claimed refuge in Canada. Paying taxes doesn't allow you to operate outside of the laws of Canada.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
jeo_politic said:
Hear! Hear! ;D

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
It's a shame putting so much effort in going through the process of Refugee Claim, telling your part of the stories to IRB and wasting their time to save your life because you told them you're in danger in your home country and seeking REFUGE in Canada.

Now it's all going to waste just because you choose to go back to your country even though the LAW is very clear to say you cannot go back home FOR ANY REASON AT ALL. Just because you cannot wait for a couple of years until you get your citizenship.

Say bye-bye to your refugee status and PR (don't even think of citizenship).

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
I have read all this topic and I feel SO BAD when I see how many "fake" refugee in Canada.

It's unbelievable bad to see ! I knew the people who really did fight for they life to stay in Canada and try to get refugee status because in home country REALLY dangerous for them and after years got deported back to death because couldn't prove to CIC cause they are home country in "safe list".

so touches my heart when I read "I got refugee status , need to go to my home country and get marriage where is my passport , what problem?" and at the same time I do remember people who just cry away before CBSA took them for deportation.

I am sorry for off-top!

DHudson.