+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

vnexpress

Jul 2, 2015
Anyone had PG application approved by visa offices but sent passport to CPC-Ottawa for visa stamping? Can you share your experience with Ottawa? How long was the wait? Thanks

prishah

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

I am new in this forum, I want to apply PR file for my parents. I am recently become a PR and would like sponsor my parents on Permanent basis.

QUESTION : I m planning to submit Parents PR file in this 2017 year when quota getting start to open. So my question is as follow:
How much income require to sponsor for two people? is this income ($38,272 - 2 people) correct based on Federal chart on CIC website? Please let me know, my salary is 44000/ Year

2 persons $38,272
3 persons $47,051

Thanks,
Prishah

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
prishah said:
Hello Guys,

I am new in this forum, I want to apply PR file for my parents. I am recently become a PR and would like sponsor my parents on Permanent basis.

QUESTION : I m planning to submit Parents PR file in this 2017 year when quota getting start to open. So my question is as follow:
How much income require to sponsor for two people? is this income ($38,272 - 2 people) correct based on Federal chart on CIC website? Please let me know, my salary is 44000/ Year

2 persons $38,272
3 persons $47,051

Thanks,
Prishah
Your figures are correct but if you are single and planning to sponsor your parents you need to meet the income requirement for 3 persons which for 2014 is $47051 as mentioned in your post.

You need to include yourself and any members of your immediate family. So if you got married and then had one child your family income would need to be for 5 people.

Masontoo

Sep 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

Please advise, in parent sponsorship case, we missed to check our email id, where we have received communication regarding medical and police certificate. I received email for medical and PCC on 9th June 2016, however i have noticed the same today on 12th sept 2016. What could be the possible consequences? its mentioned that if applicant doesn’t undergo medical examination within 30 days of letter, they can refuse the application. I have informed them about situation via email, before doing so I called customer service and they had suggested me to do so. Please advise, as we have waited for this for five long years. Kindly help, if this has happened with some one. Thanks in advance..

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Don't know much, But there was Toronto Start news

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/10/21/missing_mail_leaves_syrian_family_in_immigration_limbo.html

CIC do that to many people,

But i think you should be fine.

cool ammy

Mar 9, 2016
Another-Immigrant said:
Don't know much, But there was Toronto Start news

https://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/10/21/missing_mail_leaves_syrian_family_in_immigration_limbo.html

CIC do that to many people,

But i think you should be fine.
They Play with The lives Of people .....

MP_YVR

Sep 26, 2016
Hi, I applied for my parents sponsorship in 2014. Three weeks ago the status changed to decision made and now it says a letter was sent . I had provided email address and so far I had received the file number in email. Does it mean that they are sending rejection letter? I am freaking out....I called them and the officer provided no details on the letter and said that I have wait 6 weeks....Any body else had this issue? please share your experience....waiting 6 weeks is not that easy...

Sponsorship Application Status
We received your application to sponsor on January 3, 2014.
We started processing your application on February 16, 2016.
We sent you a letter on September 20, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status
We received the application for permanent residence on January 3, 2014.

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
MP_YVR said:
Hi, I applied for my parents sponsorship in 2014. Three weeks ago the status changed to decision made and now it says a letter was sent . I had provided email address and so far I had received the file number in email. Does it mean that they are sending rejection letter? I am freaking out....I called them and the officer provided no details on the letter and said that I have wait 6 weeks....Any body else had this issue? please share your experience....waiting 6 weeks is not that easy...

Sponsorship Application Status
We received your application to sponsor on January 3, 2014.
We started processing your application on February 16, 2016.
We sent you a letter on September 20, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Permanent Residence Application Status
We received the application for permanent residence on January 3, 2014.
If it says for Sponsorship application, "decision made" and for permanent residence "in process",,,,, thats quite normal and it means, your application has been approved for sponsorship and is on the second stage of processing now.

MP_YVR

Sep 26, 2016
drunkhead said:
If it says for Sponsorship application, "decision made" and for permanent residence "in process",,,,, thats quite normal and it means, your application has been approved for sponsorship and is on the second stage of processing now.
Thanks for your positive thought:). But the permanent residence section only says "received"

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi Experts,

I would like to ask one question regarding parents sponsorship applied in June 2010. Processing started in November 2015. 1st Doc request March 2016, Additional document request received in April 2016. Medical done and received by CIC on 20th August 2016. E-CAS status is medical recieved and application is in progress as of today. Please let me know that how much time they will take for passport request or decision made.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Niloy001

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
June 3, 2016
File Transfer...
July 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nov 1, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 14, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 10, 2017
Hello all,

I have question for all you experts here and hope to get some help please.
I was wondering about sponsoring my mom only. I am wondering about income requirement. My situation is I got married this year and my spousal sponsorship application in process.
Question#1. While one sponsorship in process, can I apply for another sponsorship? (Parental/Mother)
Question#2. If yes, do I have to met 3 people income? If 3 person income required, I won't be qualified. All previous years I was only person and was wondering one persons income would be ok.

I am confused and thought I will ask here as I see many helpful information here from all of you.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Masontoo said:
Hi everyone,

Please advise, in parent sponsorship case, we missed to check our email id, where we have received communication regarding medical and police certificate. I received email for medical and PCC on 9th June 2016, however i have noticed the same today on 12th sept 2016. What could be the possible consequences? its mentioned that if applicant doesn’t undergo medical examination within 30 days of letter, they can refuse the application. I have informed them about situation via email, before doing so I called customer service and they had suggested me to do so. Please advise, as we have waited for this for five long years. Kindly help, if this has happened with some one. Thanks in advance..
well, do the medicals ASAP, if you got the forms.
If no forms, contact the visa office urgently (fax or email) and ask them to re-send the medical forms.
The sponsor should also stay in touch with their area MP and check regularly for updates.

Send the PCC asap to them and do the medicals ASAP to get things rolling.
From now on, be proactive and keep on top of things. Get an update from your MP every 2-3 months or order GCMS (case notes).
Procedure is easy and online just google it if u find it hard.

Passion2015

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Can somebody guide me about the procedure for applying for parents. Do I need to apply for normal visa or super visa. What steps I need to do for that. Is that needs to be applied online or paper file?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
anwar01 said:
Hi Experts,

I would like to ask one question regarding parents sponsorship applied in June 2010. Processing started in November 2015. 1st Doc request March 2016, Additional document request received in April 2016. Medical done and received by CIC on 20th August 2016. E-CAS status is medical recieved and application is in progress as of today. Please let me know that how much time they will take for passport request or decision made.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Seems the medicals are cleared.
I think they're going to be processing the application and doing the BG checks, once that is clear it should be ppr.
Keep an eye on email and mail.
If you like, Order the GCMS notes every 2-3 months or check via your federal MP in Canada about status. So far it seems good.

nav1982

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
Aug 2016
Med's Done....
Sept 2016
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this group but need advise with some issues:

My parents are here in Canada and they got a only medical request via MY CIC account b. I see everybody gets both request (Medical +PCC). Please let me know if its normal or do i have to send inquiry why didnt we get PCC request etc.

The second one My parents have done their medical about month ago but still no update on my CIC account. Confirmed with Doctor they said they sent it already about 5 days after.

Could someone please advise on both cases.

Thank you