+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
canvis2006 said:
Seems the medicals are cleared.
I think they're going to be processing the application and doing the BG checks, once that is clear it should be ppr.
Keep an eye on email and mail.
If you like, Order the GCMS notes every 2-3 months or check via your federal MP in Canada about status. So far it seems good.
Thanks for your comments. I am not aware of the term Federal MP. Can you please elaborate it for me? How can we check status by using it. Please apologize for my poor knowledge about these terms.

quresa1

Feb 28, 2012
Guys is there any body in this thread who is aware of any such case where parents were Hepatitits positive and still granted visa.
My parents files has been sent to London Visa office and I think in 6 months I will get their medical request. I am concerned as I read everywhere its been treated case to case basis. My parents are healthy with no immediate medical needs but as you know this virus stays in the blood. Both my parents are hepatitis positive
As a precaution I have asked my parents to get full treatments starting this month so by the time it reached the medical we can notify the doctor that they have been treated fully and wont require any immediate treatment. Its a 4-5 month process for this treatment as their are many advanced medicines who technically makes the virus dead in the blood stream and wont cause any issue. But still it will show in the initial blood tests.

Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,
Ali

itguy29

Jan 21, 2012
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
advo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
24-09-2013
AOR Received.
13-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
In Process- March 31, 2014
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014, medical received 26-04-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2014, Decision Made: 06-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2014, Visa Received : 11-06-2014
LANDED..........
02-08-2014
I would like to ask for a help to everyone, I'm planning to sponsor my mother but we are having a little issue.

the problem is the name is different to her birth certificate. my mom has been using the name Normita since then and when she asked for a copy of her birth certificate on the national statistic office she found out that her name is Norma not normita.

will there be a problem if will lodge her application as parent sponsorship. because on my declaration before when i was an applicant i used Normita because that's what i know/we know.

she got now the passport with her real name norma, and a lawyer's affidavit for the correction.

on my birth certificate the name of my mother is normita.

does anyone here who can help me with or with the same issue?

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
itguy29 said:
I would like to ask for a help to everyone, I'm planning to sponsor my mother but we are having a little issue.

the problem is the name is different to her birth certificate. my mom has been using the name Normita since then and when she asked for a copy of her birth certificate on the national statistic office she found out that her name is Norma not normita.

will there be a problem if will lodge her application as parent sponsorship. because on my declaration before when i was an applicant i used Normita because that's what i know/we know.

she got now the passport with her real name norma, and a lawyer's affidavit for the correction.

on my birth certificate the name of my mother is normita.

does anyone here who can help me with or with the same issue?
I believe you can add cover letter explaining all that and request CIC to make correction with Original name that is on Birth Certificate and passport

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi Experts

I am a PR in Canada landed almost one year ago from Bangladesh.My parent wants to visit us next February and have a plan to stay with us for less than 6 months.

At this moment, my salary is slightly below to the threshold for Super parent visa. So I am planning to apply for them for visitor visa.

Could you please confirm me the full application package and also requesting your advice to make the process smooth and correct.

(I have gone through cic website but really got confused in visitor/super parent visa)

Wish to hear from you soon.

SHSajib

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
SHSajib said:
Hi Experts

I am a PR in Canada landed almost one year ago from Bangladesh.My parent wants to visit us next February and have a plan to stay with us for less than 6 months.

At this moment, my salary is slightly below to the threshold for Super parent visa. So I am planning to apply for them for visitor visa.

Could you please confirm me the full application package and also requesting your advice to make the process smooth and correct.

(I have gone through cic website but really got confused in visitor/super parent visa)

Wish to hear from you soon.

SHSajib
I have search google "CIC Visitor visa" and found these two links

Information and instructions

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp

Application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

You can apply online and paper as well

For Super Visa your account (a Smart accountant ) may be able to tell how you can show your cash earned or part time job money also as income. I assume you may be doing part time job on Cash and some time we don't think that as our income

Hope this helps.

I am not consultant. Just telling from my own experience
Good luck
:)

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Another-Immigrant said:
I have search google "CIC Visitor visa" and found these two links

Information and instructions

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp

Application

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

You can apply online and paper as well

For Super Visa your account (a Smart accountant ) may be able to tell how you can show your cash earned or part time job money also as income. I assume you may be doing part time job on Cash and some time we don't think that as our income

Hope this helps.

I am not consultant. Just telling from my own experience
Good luck
:)
Hi

Thanks for your advice.

I will go through the link you shared. I am working a full time job in Scotibank and my salary is fixed for the year. If I count the salary of my wife it goes far above the threshold limit.

Should I count her salary?

Thanks
SHSajib

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
SHSajib said:
Hi

Thanks for your advice.

I will go through the link you shared. I am working a full time job in Scotibank and my salary is fixed for the year. If I count the salary of my wife it goes far above the threshold limit.

Should I count her salary?

Thanks
SHSajib
Hi, you have to do a little more efforts to save money, escape from harassment (from MP and Consultant offices) and eliminate problems during this process. So you have to read a little more. It is good so that you can help other people as well. It is similar we donate money to religious places. So you would end up doing some great work as well as help for yourself

Here is what i have found by quick reading in CIC web site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp#5256E2

Under heading Information about the parent and grandparent super visa there is subheading "What must my child or grandchild do to meet the LICO minimum?"

The last line under that subheading is listed below

If your child or grandchild does not meet the LICO minimum, their spouse or common-law partner can assist by also providing a letter of invitation with one of the documents listed in the Document Checklist (IMM 5484).

May be helpful for you

I had applied super visa through consultant. I know, everybody is not same, But escape from them if you know what you are doing and do it your self

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Another-Immigrant said:
Hi, you have to do a little more efforts to save money, escape from harassment (from MP and Consultant offices) and eliminate problems during this process. So you have to read a little more. It is good so that you can help other people as well. It is similar we donate money to religious places. So you would end up doing some great work as well as help for yourself

Here is what i have found by quick reading in CIC web site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp#5256E2

Under heading Information about the parent and grandparent super visa there is subheading "What must my child or grandchild do to meet the LICO minimum?"

The last line under that subheading is listed below

If your child or grandchild does not meet the LICO minimum, their spouse or common-law partner can assist by also providing a letter of invitation with one of the documents listed in the Document Checklist (IMM 5484).

May be helpful for you

I had applied super visa through consultant. I know, everybody is not same, But escape from them if you know what you are doing and do it your self
Thanks for all the info

Taif29

Oct 19, 2016
Hello, my Sister sponsored my parents and me. The sponsors address is in Calgary but we'll be staying in bc as I will go to university there, is it necessary for us to land in calgary?
And I also wanted to know what questions will they ask me and my parents upon landing at the airport?
any help will be appreciated, TIA.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Taif29 said:
Hello, my Sister sponsored my parents and me. The sponsors address is in Calgary but we'll be staying in bc as I will go to university there, is it necessary for us to land in calgary?
And I also wanted to know what questions will they ask me and my parents upon landing at the airport?
I am not 100% sure, but yes there is information somewhere (may be your landing papers/applications) where it mentioned where you are going to Land. Not sure what is the importance of that. May be you can call CIC call center

About questions your sister also can tell you what they are going to ask you :) LOL

Landed many years before, not asked much. Normal questions, your passport, where you are coming from? etc. May be some new landed immigrants can tell more

BTW, welcome to Canada in Advance :)

thanks

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Taif29 said:
Upon landing at any airport, give your sister's address for the PR Cards to the immigration officer.
Yeah you can stay in BC no problem, just let all the cards go to your sister's address as she is the sponsor.
PR Card does not show address on it so its not an issue.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Taif29 said:
Here is the information from CIC

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp

Be prepared to answer these questions:

What are you bringing with you to Canada?
Do you have any live animals or plants with you?
Do you have any firearms, ammunition or fireworks with you?
Do you have any meat or dairy products with you?
Do you have any fresh fruits or vegetables with you?
Do you have any items from endangered species?

Do not give false answers

You must answer all the questions truthfully. It is a serious offence to make a false statement. If you make a false statement you may not be allowed to stay in Canada. If you are well prepared and you have no items that are not allowed in Canada, the process will go quickly.

If there are no difficulties, the officer will sign your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and authorize your entry into Canada as a permanent resident.

Fasih Sardar

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Visa Office......
LONDON VO
AOR Received.
Sep 2022
File Transfer...
file to LVO Nov 2022
Med's Request
Feb 2023
Med's Done....
Mar 2023
Interview........
NO
Hello all friends!
today i have received finally after 8 years an email saying passport request" :)
thanks you all forum members for your constant support and advice. we will stay in touch.
I have few questions please:
any one have applied through VFS islamabad?
what are their fee and appointment procedures.

thanks once again and wish you all best of luck
may your wait end soon.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Fasih Sardar said:
Hello all friends!
today i have received finally after 8 years an email saying passport request" :)
thanks you all forum members for your constant support and advice. we will stay in touch.
I have few questions please:
any one have applied through VFS islamabad?
what are their fee and appointment procedures.

thanks once again and wish you all best of luck
may your wait end soon.
Congrats!

Your time line says you have applied August 2007. Then it is more than 9 years NOT 8 years. :) I know.... Why your file took so long?.