+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Solarmanng

Nov 11, 2015
Pls I have a question will appreciate if anyone can give me a valid response. Can I apply for super visa for my mom while pGP application in progress. Thanks in advance.
Absolutely, go ahead and apply Supervisa for her. There’s no restrictions for doing that.
I remembered doing similar thing when my PR was taking so much time to be processed years ago; I went ahead to apply for a visitor visa which was approved and few months later, the PR came through as well. Good luck!

Glory@2019

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Absolutely, go ahead and apply Supervisa for her. There’s no restrictions for doing that.
I remembered doing similar thing when my PR was taking so much time to be processed years ago; I went ahead to apply for a visitor visa which was approved and few months later, the PR came through as well. Good luck!
Thanks for the response, can I do the application myself or use a lawyer. Though I don’t have their fee.

Adeep2112

Mar 5, 2024
Hello All, received Pcc request with following line for mom dad:
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address.

so my question is how to provide them current address as it’s already on file.
Thanks

johnpeter

Jul 10, 2012
Hello All, received Pcc request with following line for mom dad:
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
Please provide the current residential address for yourself and your dependant family member (if applicable). You
must report any changes to your address.

so my question is how to provide them current address as it’s already on file.
Thanks
Just send an email informing them that their residential address did not change but you still need to write their address in the email. I bet it was mentioned in the email the ways you could send the information/documents, so use that email address mentioned.

Reactions: Adeep2112

Adeep2112

Mar 5, 2024
Just send an email informing them that their residential address did not change but you still need to write their address in the email. I bet it was mentioned in the email the ways you could send the information/documents, so use that email address mentioned.
thank you

ILoveCanada9999

Oct 22, 2021
Did anyone complete the medical examination in March but still have not received the result updated in GC Key? I was trying to contact the IRCC agent but they said they had all the information needed. Your reply is really appreciated. Thank you!

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
Did anyone complete the medical examination in March but still have not received the result updated in GC Key? I was trying to contact the IRCC agent but they said they had all the information needed. Your reply is really appreciated. Thank you!
Hi
Is the medical status field blank or has some update like received, reviewing etc?
Status in my GCkey account shows blank and not updated since Apr..

Ammy47

May 20, 2024
What to expect after file got transfer to vancouver office for further processing after getting eligibility letter.

MILIND1985

Star Member
Jul 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
25/11/2014
Med's Request
09/09/2015
Med's Done....
16/09/2015
Interview........
waived tlu verification
Passport Req..
05/11/2015 DM - 23/10/2015
Has anyone applied for Indian PCC at BLS Toronto?
What should be submitted as proof of address for my mother as she has none for Canadian address.
Can anyone please confirm timeline of PCC application please.

Adeep2112

Mar 5, 2024
Has anyone applied for Indian PCC at BLS Toronto?
What should be submitted as proof of address for my mother as she has none for Canadian address.
Can anyone please confirm timeline of PCC application please.
Hi , I applied last month for my mom dad from Brampton BLS , for address proof for your mother make a self declaration from you that your mom is here as visitor so she don’t have any Canadian identity . Please use my Canadian driver s licence and attach your driving licence.

timeline for me:
In person Bls : 18 April-2024
Transfer to police department in India: 29 April
PCC report clear for issuance: 12May

received at home 18 May after requesting to CGI.

any question PM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MILIND1985

cccc03303

May 20, 2024
Did anyone submit their application in November 2023 but still received nothing yet? Can anyone please help advise what action I can take? I submitted application last November not nothing came in and I can't find the application in GCKEY. Thanks!

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Hi everyone,

my parents PR got approved and they have the Visa stamping done. They are planning to travel tomorrow, but I’m just reading online that they need CoPR to land. They don’t recall having received CoPR with the visa stamping. Is CoPR required for travel?